Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport (27704 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal / Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Haines: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alhamdulillah I'm happy for him
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by angelfallz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is good news
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by BarrElChapo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
You're looking at the money. What about clearing his name ? These kind of allegations stick like glue so it was in his best interest to try to have it go away.
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry money wey go reach am build two world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.
My question is must he be a coach? Worst still na still the same under 20 or Olympic job highest super eagles job he go lobby for to continue collecting bribe grin in 5 years time he will be close to 60 na people wey donate the 153 million I blame cause my one naira no dey the money
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Emperormartin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
If only it can serve a lesson for upcoming Nigeria coaches...
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by timay(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry money wey go reach am build two world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.
My question is must he be a coach? Worst still na still the same under 20 or Olympic job highest super eagles job he go lobby for to continue collecting bribe grin in 5 years time he will be close to 60 na people wey donate the 153 million I blame cause my one naira no dey the money

His reputation was at stake bro.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abalado:
Waiting he do self
Go and read.. shocked
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Segzy19: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
A good name is better than money. He had to clear his name. Mind you, he can still earn more than that from football.l once the bam period ends. Only God knows and owns the future...
kenzysmith:
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Princeofwales(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Finally!! The rock has come back home!!
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by LegalWolf: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

If he had not appealed, the initial life ban would still stand. So that 153m reduced that to five years.

That apart, there is still chance he recoups that money after the ban is over. No matter how remote the chance is, it still exists and man can make all the money from that.

Finally, it’s not everything that has to do with money. He may want to clear his name (which I admit he didn’t succeed based on this arbitral award)
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by KingsCity: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
He can learn his lesson and at least continue in the game
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Femeto: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
The guy career done end. He would be rusty if he doesn't go for training courses before that time.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Ybaby: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
DropsMic:

Spoken like a true Nigerian... But what you don't know is this... A good name is better than riches

A good name is ALL a man gives his son.

If he leaves him billions and they will say see Liar Mohammed son o.

A good name is true inheritance.

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
LegalWolf:

If he had not appealed, the initial life ban would still stand. So that 153m reduced that to five years.

That apart, there is still chance he recoups that money after the ban is over. No matter how remote the chance is, it still exists and man can make all the money from that.

Finally, it’s not everything that has to do with money. He may want to clear his name (which I admit he didn’t succeed based on this arbitral award)
recoup which money? Even super eagles job is not certain in five years time the highest he can get his the under 20 or 23 which the salary will be highest 700k per month which d NFF will still owe him some months u feel say 153 million easy to get
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Wickedtruths: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

He wants to clear his name. You are probably the child of a renowned pickpocket and a good name means absolutely nothing to you. Poverty can't even make you think straight.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Organs(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Who good name help it only exist in other countries not Nigeria, I have see were people worship polictians but insult pastor, were people hail those with cars, and laugh those trekking, big man theif buried on a grand style but an average man with good name buried within 2 days after his death oga take your good name and give me the money

You're so poor and wretched all you think, dream and breath is "money". Imagine youre even talking about burial of a dead man, i repeat, dead man....Dont worry, later you will understand those things means nothing. In the USA, slave owners that were very rich and schools etc named after them, it was all destroyed, their great grand kids are ashamed of their family name. Those that were poor and stood on the path of truth and justice are now the ones everyone wants to emulate and are role models.

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by mrsage(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
recoup which money? Even super eagles job is not certain in five years time the highest he can get his the under 20 or 23 which the salary will be highest 700k per month which d NFF will still owe him some months u feel say 153 million easy to get

No dey use panadol for another man headache.

If he decides to use all his life savings to fight a court case so be it.

It's his decision.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by toffyz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I know Samson Sia Sia very well, I met him around IBB square in benue, the man is rude off camera.

I just took a ball for him to sign autograph, na so the man begin abuse me.

I hate that man, I decided to take it out on his daughter, Very tall girl, we met at Hertfordshire in the UK.

I give am all side, this is a public forum. you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Cubalabloo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
That dude tarnished his integrity when he failed us as eagles coach. He then went to hell when he was band by fifa for a crime none of us thought he was gonna be caught with.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wickedtruths:

He wants to clear his name. You are probably the child of a renowned pickpocket and a good name means absolutely nothing to you. Poverty can't even make you think straight.
let me burst your bubbles I owns my own business and driving Lexus 360 and latest acura u think am reached like u rethink again I van feed u till next year
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I know Samson Sia Sia very well, I met him around IBB square in benue, the man is rude off camera.

I hate that man, I decided to take it out on his daughter, Very tall girl, we met at Hertfordshire in the UK.

You mean you give am Missionary , doggy , cowgirl's helper , Stand and Deliver .... wheelbarrow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
angelfallz:
This is good news
Oga no let me break this bottles for ur zombie head

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by faithfull18(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
DropsMic:

Spoken like a true Nigerian... But what you don't know is this... A good name is better than riches

Thank you. Opportunities where your name alone will speak for you may be worth more than that money.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Eriokanmi: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry even a well paid medical doctor we struggle to save that money till he dies, money wey go reach am build world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.
divide 153million by the current dollar rate and you'd know how useless the naira has become.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by mapet: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

..and what has this go to do with the topic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
I HOPE HE HAS LEARNT HIS LESSON.

OTHER COACHES IN NIGERIA, AFRICA AND THE REST OF THE DIASPORA should learn from Samson Siasia bitter experience.

Never indulge in fraudulent deal.

There is eyes behind the wall.

It is also grossly immoral to be engage in sports fraud or any fraudulent deal whatsoever.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerians sha
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
DropsMic:

Give me tinibu riches and en bad name inno mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
divide 153million by the current dollar rate and you'd know how useless the naira has become.
do u have up to 2million in ur account?
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Eriokanmi: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
do u have up to 2million in ur account?
Stop embarrassing me.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Kinzo0917(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just saw this news �.could this be possible

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by ajl: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry even a well paid medical doctor we struggle to save that money till he dies, money wey go reach am build world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.

God! Did someone with a brain just typed this. Imagine considering money or a property to the cost of a damaged reputation and lost of income from a profession thats your only source of income. I tire for Nigerians o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government / Chelsea Contact Tuchel Over Coaching Job / Rashidi Yekini: In Honour Of The Legendary Nigerian Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.