Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,165 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport (27691 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal / Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Onlyonelife: 1:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Sin is bad.

Come out of sin my people, it kills
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2021
i am really happy for this guy.
This is to say Dont Give Up, Keep pushing. Not trying at all is the definition of failure.
He appealed and got the life ban reduced to 5 years. That is not too bad.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by naptu2: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2021
I want to make it clear that Siasia's ban had nothing to do with any Super Eagles or Nigerian National Team match.

There is a notorious Singaporean match fixer known as Wilson Perumal. He is notorious for organising a lot of scam/fixed friendly matches for African countries, especially Southern African countries. His activities have led to the resignation, banning and dismissal of a lot of sports officials in South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe. He is also known for fixing matches in Asia.

Mr Perumal contacted Siasia and told him that there was a job vacancy in Australia. He was to help Siasia get the job if Siasia agrees to field player that Mr Perumal would select. Siasia had previously played in Australia in the 1990s.

However, the Australian club never accepted Siasia's demands, so he never got the job. Investigations into Mr Perumal revealed e-mail exchanges between him and Siasia. (Mr Perumal has been arrested and jailed in both Singapore and Finland for match fixing). This came to the notice of FIFA and the rest is history.

However, Mr Perumal does have a connection with Nigeria. He claims in his book that he ferried Nigeria and Honduras to the final rounds of the 2010 South Africa FIFA World Cup by fixing their qualification matches.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by IFezki96: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
The punishment is excessive, since he didn't benefit from the deal, but Siasia is not pure also. You need to read what Dickson Nwakeme said about him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5170903/dickson-nwakaeme-samson-siasia-asked
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by richmanrichard: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
google the team he coached at us oga grin
you are right.he only obtained a coaching badge in d U.S .

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Realhommie(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
let me burst your bubbles I owns my own business and driving Lexus 360 and latest acura u think am reached like u rethink again I van feed u till next year
Exactly what he's saying.... You're so poor that all you think about is money, that's all that matters to you.

You could be driving the latest cars and own businesses but your mentality is poor. If not you wouldn't blame a man for trying to clear his own name regardless of how much money is involved.

Everything isn't about money. Understand that and Know peace.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Ybaby: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Does Tunubu has good name or reputation are we not reverencing him today? There is nothing like good name in Nigeria, Nigerians worship money. My former landlord son was a criminal all of a sudden, he ran away to reappear after 5 years with plenty money. Come and see how people in hood are reverencing him, he may even contest in next election and probably be a law maker.

Give your son a soiled name sir.... that is your legacy for him. Have fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Orji Weds Kelechi Moses In Owerri (Photos) / My Nigerian Fans Ask Me For Money Instead Of Autographs – Alex Iwobi / It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.