Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry (1082 Views)

What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure / Credit Registry Nigeria Recruitment For A Project Coordinator (engineering) / Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by cokefanta: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
A friend of mine got the invite below, i guess they are genuine coy,
Please what should be expected as regards the aptitude test and maybe salary?
Thanks....

Thank you for applying for the Administrative Associate position at CreditRegistry.
You have passed the preliminary screening and we are excited to move forward to the next stage of the recruitment process.

You have been scheduled to write a test and interview for the role. Please see the details below:

Venue: 2nd Floor Tisco plaza, UBA Entrance, Ashabi Cole Street, Alausa, Ikeja.

Date: xx June 2021

Time: 10:00 AM prompt

Please ensure to wear your facemask when coming for the interview.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the email.

Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Safdiva: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
cokefanta:
A friend of mine got the invite below, i guess they are genuine coy,
Please what should be expected as regards the aptitude test and maybe salary?
Thanks....

Thank you for applying for the Administrative Associate position at CreditRegistry.
You have passed the preliminary screening and we are excited to move forward to the next stage of the recruitment process.

You have been scheduled to write a test and interview for the role. Please see the details below:

Venue: 2nd Floor Tisco plaza, UBA Entrance, Ashabi Cole Street, Alausa, Ikeja.

Date: xx June 2021

Time: 10:00 AM prompt

Please ensure to wear your facemask when coming for the interview.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the email.

Hello, did your friend eventually go for the interview. I also have an interview with them. Just want to know what to expect.
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please who attended the Second Stage Interview at CreditRegistry for the role of Technical Support Associate on 22nd September 2021 and have gotten a feedback.

i'm yet to get any feedback since i attended the interview
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Safdiva: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
bzee01:
Please who attended the Second Stage Interview at CreditRegistry for the role of Technical Support Associate on 22nd September 2021 and have gotten a feedback.

i'm yet to get any feedback since i attended the interview

Still waiting to hear from them too since 23rd. And we don’t even know if there is still another stage of interview.
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
wow it is well o
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by kayusely70(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Any news yet?
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Safdiva:

Still waiting to hear from them too since 23rd. And we don’t even know if there is still another stage of interview.

Is it the same position?
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Safdiva: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2021
bzee01:

Is it the same position?
No, Sales position
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2021
kayusely70:
Any news yet?

Where you interviewed as well?? When and what position?
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Safdiva: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Any update
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Safdiva:
Any update

have you tried writing them a mail or calling the HR?
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Heyboo: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
I also attended their interview but I have not received any feedback from them.
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by bzee01(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Heyboo:
I also attended their interview but I have not received any feedback from them.

pls for which role and date?
Re: Firm Looks Genuine,what Should He Expect From Credit Registry by Heyboo: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
bzee01:

pls for which role and date?

The sales officer role

(1) (Reply)

Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer / Vacancy-urgent / Urgent Vacancies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.