Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? (356 Views)

Who Owns This Petrol Station. The Only Station Selling Fuel Here / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by Etizz: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hey guys, I drove out and filled my car tank this morning but coming back I decided to buy fuel on a gallon for gen and observed same station closed so I asked what happened, they said they are hearing rumours that government have removed subsidy totally and fuel now cost N450 per liter.....I drover round town and observed all stations closed with no specific reason......

Happening in Delta state...

Guys how is your area?
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by budaatum: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
How much was fuel with subsidy?
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by Bola146(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jesu!!!! God forbid ooo
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by SMI2020: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Desmond Eliot must be somewhere singing DORIME
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by ifytrik(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Make i do go fill my tank o
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by ifytrik(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Etizz:
Hey guys, I drove out and filled my car tank this morning but coming back I decided to buy fuel on a gallon for gen and observed same station closed so I asked what happened, they said they are hearing rumours that government have removed subsidy totally and fuel now cost N450 per liter.....I drover round town and observed all stations closed with no specific reason......

Guys how is your area?
where are you reporting from bro?
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by Etizz: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
ifytrik:

Oh sorry, Delta state,....
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by Etizz: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
ifytrik:

Oh sorry, Delta state,.....
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Drove all the way from Ughelli to Olomoro to fill my 25 ltr gallon yesterday.

The station by Iyede junction was selling, but with major queue.
Re: Is Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Your Area At The Moment? by Etizz: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2021
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Drove all the way from Ughelli to Olomoro to fill my 25 ltr gallon yesterday.

The station by Iyede junction was selling, but with major queue.

Bros I heard task force are monitoring each station with increase in price .....

(1) (Reply)

'anything That Has To Do With That Name Nigeria Is Embarrassing- Actor Alesh / Anambra Election: PRP Selects Native Doctor As Standard-bearer / We Can Share Your Information With More Than 170 Countries, NFIU To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.