Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) (28084 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Albertone(m): 3:27am On Jun 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

But if it happens in US or beerfraud it is succeeding state right?

The rate at which it happens here,is it the same with the rate at which it happens there?

I love the seas
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Albertone(m): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2021
tiremi2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHV3Cj7uoAg

Why are you showing us farm tools? angry

I love the seas
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Hapinex01: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Well I had go closer a bit if it was to be me
cardoctor:

If na u nko?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by SirNelsman(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Gamer999:
Earlier today, a petrol truck fell over due to the
abysmal state of the road that borders Okene and Auchi. The road is notorious for causing long hour hold-up and the state government has done nothing to improve the road. Luckily, no casualties was recorded but roadside shops got burnt and properties lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsq0wyj3ZBY

Why are you lying like this?

There was fuel tanker explosion but it was in the bush with no residential building or shops.

Besides, that is a federal road, not state road.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Yahami(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
That is the sorry state of the road in kogi state which our media outfit fail to report. For us reporting via Twitter the government tag it a hate speech. I have said it several time our media's are part of the happening in Nigeria because of brown enveloped.
But will report on how no of celebrities that have visited bello in his Abuja house why not kogi because the road is not motorable and no airport.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Bad roads wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic / Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.