Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) (28067 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by PRINCEHAZAEL: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Na BUHARI cause all these things

Useless man
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Platdennis007: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
May God help us.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Everywhere commotion.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amuu impressed
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
I know some people will be thinking of how to scoop fuel from that burning tanker
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by JamesSabastine: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Don't worry the governor is preparing to be president. The issue of good governance is presently a distraction to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Ilemona93(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lord have mercy on us, give our leader wisdom to lead in the right way.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by fitinwell: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
[/b]LASMA ON THERE WAY NOW[b]
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
What do Nigerians find amusing about an accident scene that they troop out just to watch instead of paramedics and other agencies
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thats the fifth one this past week.
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
What a sad occurrence!

Was in Kogi few days ago and I was really disappointed..

Apart from the road at the front of their govt house, no other roads without bumps..

The truth is, all these stupid governors use Buhari as excuse to fence their failures..

NOTE: They are all failures, presidency down to councillorship...

Northern leathers are not from Nigeria,hence they don’t give a f@ck about the people or the country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Starzo: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
What a sad occurrence!

Was in Kogi few days ago and I was really disappointed..

Apart from the road at the front of their govt house, no other roads without bumps..

The truth is, all these stupid governors use Buhari as excuse to fence their failures..

NOTE: They are all failures, presidency down to councillorship...
Wisdom!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hapinex01:
The person that snap these picture is taking enough safety precautions, you can see the distance of where he was standing before taking the picture

If na u nko?
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Of all the states I have visited I swear Kogi is the worst with bad roads in Nigeria.

I know say pregnant women go dey get miscarriage well well for that state.....Person go dey motor e go be as if na camel carry u for desert......Rubbish!
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by bpalace(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Terrible road.. the drivers are also very reckless
... I thank I survived the road and the driver
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yaya Bello
Buhari
Imagine the performance of both men 2geda
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Jonovo98: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abeg make una help me tell the loader say, the work done caste,

Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Haakeem(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
aspabay:

What do you want to do with the pictures
I am from kogi state na
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by Vireani79: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
SchoolGate:
Petrol Tankers and heavy duty trucks should move in the night from 10pm. The state of Nigeria roads is too deplorable for such vehicles to compete with normal cars during the day.

As the best web developer from Nigeria anytime I encounter such heavy duties on the road my mind go shake small wink

So when they move in the night
Let's say from Lagos
Will they appear in the night in Benin or will they as they move be seeing night while everyone is seeing day time
Re: Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
princeogbeide1:
Shame on the Government. I passed through that road last weekend. The road is like a farm land.
You get mind.
To think the gov of that state wants to run for presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Have You Ever Been Stranded While Travelling? How Did It Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.