Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! (1819 Views)

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) / Crisis Brewing In Lagos Ports As NARTO, NURTW, RTEAN Set For Show Down / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by Almaigaa: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Tofax:
Guys, there’s a serious problem brewing. It is called HUNGER!

https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/1407025145882071046

The thing is WORTS here in the EAST

Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Moferere:
The impeding food crisis real.

I pity those living in face me, I face you. Don't try to cook in the passage again
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslovers:

No forget drug dealers are still business men...
They are better than banditery, kidnapping, raping and killing People because of there religion...
When igbos nations will come yes we want our drug dealers brothers...
At least drug dealing countries are better than Nigeria...

God bless you. Even better than ritualists
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
See if there was no endsar protest that escalated, their won't be all these crisis and hunger.

The endsar protest brought lot of security issues that till now have not yet been solved, infact different tribes started making different political statements that further stop the transportation of food from one part of the country to another.

EndSars prevented farmers from going to their farms because the cows and herdsmen are eating their crops abi
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by olril17(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
See if there was no endsar protest that escalated, their won't be all these crisis and hunger.

The endsar protest brought lot of security issues that till now have not yet been solved, infact different tribes started making different political statements that further stop the transportation of food from one part of the country to another.

oponu leyi shaa...oon dee reason bi cow..shey cow niee ni?
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by notym2chektym: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2021
It's really terrible now, raw food traders should stop these daily increase in price of foods, it's like some of them are purposely doing it taking advantage of the situation. It will spell doom if they don't stop these their everyday increase of food price if not people might resort to buggling raw food shops. May God help us oooo
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2021
notym2chektym:
It's really terrible now, raw food traders should stop these daily increase in price of foods, it's like some of them are purposely doing it taking advantage of the situation. It will spell doom if they don't stop these their everyday increase of food price if not people might resort to buggling raw food shops. May God help us oooo
that is it,this raw food seller are mostly illiterate,they are the ones taking advantage of the situation now,dollar increase is not everything,it should not affect food stuff,even ponmo(cow skin)is on the increase,how come? Is ponmo and dollar related?we usually take advantage of ourselves alot in this country.
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by notym2chektym: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Volkswagen90:
that is it,this raw food seller are mostly illiterate,they are the ones taking advantage of the situation now,dollar increase is not everything,it should not affect food stuff,even ponmo(cow skin)is on the increase,how come? Is ponmo and dollar related?we usually take advantage of ourselves alot in this country.
Make those food sellers better stop these shit before e go red for them. Hunger on the increase because of their wickedness.They should stop taking advantage of the situation of things to purposely inflate price on daily basis. I know there might be little increment from the wholesale but they inflate their own too much. Haba na
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
notym2chektym:

Make those food sellers better stop these shit before e go red for them. Hunger on the increase because of their wickedness.They should stop taking advantage of the situation of things to purposely inflate price on daily basis. I know there might be little increment from the wholesale but they inflate their own too much. Haba na
na them they inflate price,dollar no affect our local food,we are wicked to ourselves let talk true.
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by notym2chektym: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Volkswagen90:
na them they inflate price,dollar no affect our local food,we are wicked to ourselves let talk true.
I dey tell you, na during covid19 pandemic na im I know we Nigerians are wicked to ourselves. No be everything we go dey blame government

1 Like

Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
notym2chektym:

I dey tell you, na during covid19 pandemic na im I know we Nigerians are wicked to ourselves. No be everything we go dey blame government
The problem cause by Government is 30%,we all cause the remaining 70%
Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by notym2chektym: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Volkswagen90:
The problem cause by Government is 30%,we all cause the remaining 70%
U hit the point

1 Like

Re: Guys, There’s A Serious Problem Brewing. It Is Called HUNGER! by SLAP44: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2021

Do you mean gay heli anus
Minnalizard
Simply ashawo leo
Onions bandit olukwu
Oji ofor nkita aka Meka boy ewu
Mono poly anumanu
And other animals...

Exactly grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari / Hushpuppi: FFK Defends Abba Kyari, Accuses America Of Conspiracy / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.