Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Anambra Election: Former Presidential Adviser Nwankpo Throws Weight Behind Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Former Presidential Adviser Nwankpo Throws Weight Behind Party (135 Views)

ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Former Presidential Adviser Nwankpo Throws Weight Behind Party by Danniscott(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Breaking News

Anambra APGA Primaries: Nwankpo Says Party Is Supreme and declares support for Gov. Obiano’s Choice

June 21, 2021

By Dr Harris Chuma-Odili FCMsp

Ahead of the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA in Anambra state, one of the leading aspirants, Nze Akachukwu Sullivan Nwankpo has thrown his support behind the governor.

Nwankpo's declaration of his support for Governor Obiano's choice candidate was made on Monday evening at his country home Okija where he said that the decision was in the interest of the party in order to be formidable during the November 6, 2021 governorship polls.

“I want to call on all my supporters to follow us in this our quest for a better Anambra State. As a committed member of APGA, I have always stated that party is supreme. Today, it is clear to me that our governor, the leader of our great party, and the Board of trustees Chairman has declared a public support for Prof Chukwuma Soludo. I hereby urge all APGA faithfuls to rally round the governor our amiable leader in making sure his choice is respected” Nwankpo said

The entire campaign team of Nze Akachukwu Nwankpo have welcomed the latest development, and thrown their support behind Governor Obiano in the bid to ensure APGA wins the forthcoming governorship election.

NAN-MEDIA 2021

Re: Anambra Election: Former Presidential Adviser Nwankpo Throws Weight Behind Party by Fahdiga1: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one don get alert
Re: Anambra Election: Former Presidential Adviser Nwankpo Throws Weight Behind Party by Amen100: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Naija politicians

(1) (Reply)

Grant Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho Amnesty- Fed Govt Urged By Onitiri / Nnamdi Kanu:ipob Lacks Strategist / "Real Hypocrisy" - How The UK Government Violates Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.