Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics (17890 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / How To Join Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by ofiko123(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cruseder:
and the old men no wan resign

Don't mind am..
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by ChoCho54(f): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Whatever. We're on it already though tongue tongue tongue
Osunbande wants to taint our reputation. Kolewerk!
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChoCho54:
Osunbande wants to taint our reputation. Kolewerk!
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by NGpatriot: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on d above, what solutions and ideas have u proferred except u are saying u aren't part of d people u are criticizing

The topic is not my own solution, it's about Nigerian youths joining and participating in politics, stick to the topic or go and sit somewhere and if you are not interested in politics, that's your choice.

I'm not in the mood for can't read and comprehend trolls baiting me for their usual trolling.

This is why I hate trolls.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by NGpatriot: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
samfrancis1:
Do you mean youth should take over power in a country where anyone can be rigged in without considering vote and there's nothing the populace can do ?

When was the last time youths contested or even you contested and was rigged out?

Stop making up excuses over something that you've never tried or experienced, the youth population is more than the adult population in Nigeria, use your power and strength to better your own future and stop coming up with apathy and excuses.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

The topic is not my own solution, it's about Nigerian youths joining and participating in politics, stick to the topic or go and sit somewhere and if you are not interested in politics, that's your choice.

I'm not in the mood for can't read and comprehend trolls baiting me for their usual trolling.

This is why I hate trolls.

If d topic isn't ur solution, why then did u utter d following words?:

"...but of course, the only thing Nigerian youths know how to do is make noise and bark like lazy parrots on social media, they have zero ideas, zero solutions, just noise."

Is it part of d topic? If u say yes it is, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u:

"Based on d above, what solutions and ideas have u proferred except u are saying u aren't part of d people u are criticizing"

With ur choice of words& tone, aren't u exhibiting d same traits u criticize by "making noise and barking like lazy parrots on social media, with zero ideas and zero solutions"?
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Yeahmehn: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Listen kid when you want to be foolish try not to be so obvious. Instead of you to ask if I have a voters card you're trying to advise me to get one.

okefranci:

How does their leaving office pave way for you,go and get your voter card and stop complaining
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Kagd10: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Osinbajo dey annoy me these days. He just dey cap rubbish. Isn't social media connected to politics? How do you want to disseminate news without the media? How did you get the information happening in other countries without the social media? Heck, social media came into existence through giant strides made in technology, sciences, ict etc. I really don't know what's wrong with this man these days.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by pseudonomer: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

You guys re insane, a lot of people run their businesses on social media and you expect them to back off because this mofo talk shit. grin grin why I dey worry myself, nah u guys they take 1k to counter protest.

I know people like you who can’t think for themselves and let others think for them. The path to make a change is to join politics or advocate for real politics. Ask Nelson Mandela.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by samfrancis1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

When was the last time youths contested or even you contested and was rigged out?

Stop making up excuses over something that you've never tried or experienced, the youth population is more than the adult population in Nigeria, use your power and strength to better your own future and stop coming up with apathy and excuses. na so na true, that last youth the went to presidential election we saw how many vote he got, God go help us all

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by samfrancis1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
NGpatriot:

Your own excuse is apathy, lazy apathy, that's all I see in you and your post.

now I know you’re one of those who have us where we’re today, na una vote in the disaster na.. well done efficient man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions