Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash (8902 Views)

APC Factions Clash Over Obaseki’s Endorsement / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by OluwaGoverment(m): 4:24am On Jun 22, 2021
THE Kwara State Police Command on Monday confirmed that at least two supporters of the All Progressives Congress, suffered serious injuries after members of two factions of the party clashed in Ofa, on Sunday.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Ajayi Okasanmi, who confirmed the incident said, “At about 3: 45pm on Sunday, while on a rally in his ward around Tomade area of Offa, Commissioner of Water Resources, Kwara state, Alhaji Femi Agbaje, and his group, were allegedly attacked by some hoodlums wielding dangerous weapons and two of his men were injured in the fracas.

“The hoodlums have disappeared before the arrival of police men to the scene. The two injured victims were taken to the hospital for treatment.

“The commissioner of Police Kwara state, CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega, has ordered an investigation of the incident. Effort is still in progress to arrest the fleeing hoodlums.”

Our correspondent earlier learnt that the crisis which started about a week ago, was as a result of a supremacy battle between supporters of the State Commissioner for Water Resources, Femi Agbaje and the Senator representing Kwara South Senatorial District, Lola Ashiru.

One person was shot on the head and was left in critical condition during the clash where dangerous weapons were freely used.

The injured party member was said to be receiving treatment at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/supporters-hospitalised-as-kwara-apc-factions-clash/%3famp

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Lifeisgoody: 4:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian Politics.
I wonder why people kill themselves all in the name of a political post. I also think our security agencies are already overwhelmed.

We need new strategies introduced in all sectors. The old way of approach is outdated.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2021
O to ge cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by tydi(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2021
grin

Political thugs .. what would they be fighting for...Let me guess. Power no! Affluence No ... money no!! I think they still have hope with ApC and wishes to send a msg across to buhari how well they are and seem to be.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by baylord77(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Power tussle.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Grace001: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Some useless youths are still fighting over politicians...This is why politicians will always come up with policies that inflict poverty on the masses

15 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Stomoney(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Na who bellefull dey fight grin. Na dia wahala undecided. I beg give me money ooo hunger too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by GualaGuala(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2021
No elections in biafra land
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by obedugo(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Apc is evil, and anybody trying to defend the evil party will never see peace

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Useless party

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Steelsupplier: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2021
In this my very own Offa too?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by kingzjay(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Lie Mohammed will soon come with his own version of the story. He may even deny such a thing never happened or blame PDP for the clash

This country na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by OmoManU: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2021
This is really sad, very very sad
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Theunbothered: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2021
APC is slowly dying, grin

I hope in the next election Nigerians will develop sense and break the broom, that's if there even is one.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Kog45(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Walahi Saraki jazz strong o...I can believe what is happening in Kwara APC after heavy propaganda of O'TOGE campaigned.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Boye33: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2021
The Apc and the people of Kwara should be more concerned about the killer Fulani invasion of the state.

A professor was kidnapped in broad day light on the busy and peaceful streets of tanke only for his phone to be found in Lafiagi, the north of Kwara where the Fulani animals are dominant.

Tanke is a predominant student community in ilorin where a student was raped and killed some weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by elmessiahs(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Politicians fight by proxy, endangering the life of the poor. Why don't they fight the way the likes of Dino, dakuku etc use to do in the green chamber those days funny people with their photo president.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by nairavsdollars(f): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2021
PDP and Saraki's gain
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by OmoManU: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Kog45:
Walahi Saraki jazz strong o...I can believe what is happening in Kwara APC after heavy propaganda of O'TOGE campaigned.

Get off, what do you know about Kwara politics, Saraki Ko suruku ni, if he still come den go still beat am flawlessly again
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Onlinealaba(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Otoge was just a hoax , this is reality

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Engineer036: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2021
OluwaGoverment:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/supporters-hospitalised-as-kwara-apc-factions-clash/%3famp
No mind them, fighting for power that is transient.My Offa people should behave nah.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Anikulhapo(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Fighting or not, Kwara people are already regretting voting for the otoge governor, but e no concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Vulcanheph(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2021
No political parties in Nigeria is worth fighting for especially the "Evil broom party".

Every sane person should leave the political fights for the zombies because we all know that the politicians don't care about us.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by cjudy(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2021
grin

Bloody Party with their Bloody Gathering and Bloody Thugs
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by superCleanworks(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2021
watching
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by dahnimoh(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2021
We are not surprised.

It's hallmark of APC
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Evil broom,everywhere they go!
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by IranianSea: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2021
OluwaGoverment:
Hope so cuz supremacy battle between Aye and Eiye is on going already. The current scores is 3-0

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! / The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian / Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.