Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash (8974 Views)

APC Factions Clash Over Obaseki’s Endorsement / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by nnamdi640: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2021
This is the type of politics one idiot in aso-rock that called himself pastor or professor want us for. You use your fellow people to achieve your aim, after that, you dump them.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Atiwaye: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2021
But Anambra election will hold right ,hypocrite people.
GualaGuala:
No elections in biafra land
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Aduroja123(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by yahmohy27: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Nigerian Politics.
I wonder why people kill themselves all in the name of a political post. I also think our security agencies are already overwhelmed.

We need new strategies introduced in all sectors. The old way of approach is outdated.

SMH
only when the kind of money accrue to these political positions are reduced to the lowest level will all these killing for positions will drastically go or stop

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Harunabisanti(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2021
They will now be on the hospital beds blinking thier eyes
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Eriokanmi: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
O to ge cheesy
Noo. This is just the beginning. Many of them would be cursing Tinubu by now for teasing them into blindly participating in the otogę revolution. Leadership isn't by mouth but by action. They say saraki family were domineering, that they don't want them in kwara again, instead of humbly asking them how they've brought peace and harmony ( the slogan of kwara) to the state for decades and learn.

Someone came and sponsored a revolution against saraki family and his allies, even roping their followers in the offa bank robbery despite seeing the viral video footage without any image or face matching those who were falsely arrested. They even went and forced words into their mouth to further nail saraki, which was refuted by one of them that they were forced to confess falsely by the police....only loyal followers and people with conscience would do just that. Instead of giving them the bribe money they promised them, should they falsely nail saraki, they moved them to abuja and paraded them offa robbery gang.

Saying politics is dirty in Nigeris is an understatement. Saraki may not be perfect but he's much better than those who parade themselves as kwara politicians today. . He has no private jets like our lagos man who went to kwara to sponsor the otogę revolution yet, they call him all manners of names. They don't know tinubu was a political industrialist, who would always ensure he gets more from wherever he has sown. I learnt alpha beta is the company now in charge of kwara revenues and taxes collection. Dem never see anything yet.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by AfonjaConehead: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Coneheads
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by AfonjaConehead: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Noo. This is just the beginning. Many of them would be cursing Tinubu by now for teasing them into blindly participating in the otogę revolution. Leadership isn't by mouth but by action. They say saraki family were domineering, that they don't want them in kwara again, instead of humbly asking them how they've brought peace and harmony ( the slogan of kwara) to the state for decades and learn.

Someone came and sponsored a revolution against saraki family and his allies, even roping their followers in the offa bank robbery despite seeing the viral video footage without any image or face matching those who were falsely arrested. They even went and forced words into their mouth to further nail saraki, which was refuted by one of them that they were forced to confess falsely by the police....only loyal followers and people with conscience would do just that. Instead of giving them the bribe money they promised them, should they falsely nail saraki, they moved them to abuja and paraded them offa robbery gang.

Saying politics is dirty in Nigeris is an understatement. Saraki may not be perfect but he's much better than those who parade themselves as kwara politicians today. . He has no private jets like our lagos man who went to kwara to sponsor the otogę revolution yet, they call him all manners of names. They don't know tinubu was a political industrialist, who would always ensure he gets more from wherever he has sown. I learnt alpha beta is the company now in charge of kwara revenues and taxes collection. Dem never see anything yet.

..not only that..they "otogeed" Saraki form the senate presidency not as if they have ensured another of their Kwara person retains the exalted position but instead,a northerner from borno,lawan,took over the position!!!!
Saraki would still have been the senate President today but their foolishness will never allow them do anything reasonable
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Manigie: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmmm.... The money no reach all of una abi? Kwantiniyo, una never see anything
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by RichBoy247: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Steelsupplier:
In this my very own Offa too?? shocked

Yes ooo, our own very Offa. That's what evil politicians have turned our Offa into.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by RichBoy247: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

..not only that..they "otogeed" Saraki form the senate presidency not as if they have ensured another of their Kwara person retains the exalted position but instead,a northerner from borno,lawan,took over the position!!!!
Saraki would still have been the senate President today but their foolishness will never allow them do anything reasonable

If you think that Saraki will ever do anything good to Kwara people, then ask yourself what Bukola Saraki, his father Olusola Saraki and his sister Gbemi Saraki has done for Kwara people since the 1960s that the thieving family has been ruling over Kwara. I am half Kwara and I go to Kwara regularly, so I know.

It is rather unfortunate that Lie Mohammed is in this current game. He is the cause of all the troubles. He wants to become Jagaban in Kwara without having the political dexterity of the one and only Jagaban Borgu.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by BigBizzy(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Their business not mine
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by nihale01(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2021
In recent days, kwara which is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria is becoming a dangerous zone. O'toge is now becoming a regret.
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by garfield1: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
IranianSea:

Hope so cuz supremacy battle between Aye and Eiye is on going already. The current scores is 3-0

In favour of which football team? Una funny oh
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by garfield1: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:

This is another tinubu induced falsehood.saraki has lost kwara forever,deal with that boy
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by tuniski: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
OmoManU:

Get off, what do you know about Kwara politics, Saraki Ko suruku ni, if he still come den go still beat am flawlessly again
Are you sure?
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by IranianSea: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
garfield1:

In favour of which football team? Una funny oh
Lol.. Na Aye o because 78% of them na indigen. Their parents support them cuz it seems they like their children to be seen as warrior or something I don't understand. They are not hiding it... They move freely in the town... Everybody know them
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by ThatFairGuy1: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's crystal clear
Amotolongbo:
O to ge cheesy
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by garfield1: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
IranianSea:

Lol.. Na Aye o because 78% of them na indigen. Their parents support them cuz it seems they like their children to be seen as warrior or something I don't understand. They are not hiding it... They move freely in the town... Everybody know them

It seems the yorubas support aye and eiye since they are the dominant cults in yorubaland
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Localmann(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
otoge
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Localmann(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
otoge
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by Amotolongbo(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
It's crystal clear
what is crystal clear? undecided
Re: Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash by zanshi: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Supporters while the top echolons of the party are lounging.

Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Launches Lagos Traffic Fm 96.1 / PHCN To Import Prepaid Meters / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.