Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed (13678 Views)

Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Yakubu Dogara: Late Funke Adedoyin Will Be Sorely Missed By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by inioluwa03: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
The more we are together the better and stronger we are as a nation
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2021
superCleanworks:
stop the politics. face the present reality. people are eating grass in the country.

the frustrations and poor quality of life where we have been reduced to a life where companies have
to make things in smaller sizes so citizens can afford them.... that is worse than eating grass

all the signs of a broken country are now showing very clearly. But you still can't see

All what you pointed up there were things you recently read in the news, don't believe everything you read in the news.

Nigeria is like Somalia in the news but in reality it's not, you and I know that.

The manner at which some evil Nigerians paint this country online you would think nobody can afford a smartphone in this country, yet millions of Nigerias use smartphone and subscribe for data every month. If the country is that bad do you think you can afford to sub.

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by inioluwa03: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Why are you contradicting yourself eating grace and worse than eating grass. So breaking up is the solution to economic depression
superCleanworks:
stop the politics. face the present reality. people are eating grass in the country.

the frustrations and poor quality of life where we have been reduced to a life where companies have
to make things in smaller sizes so citizens can afford them.... that is worse than eating grass

all the signs of a broken country are now showing very clearly. But you still can't see

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by inioluwa03: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
I don't know if you have read this before https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/467818-interviewing-president-buhari-by-reuben-abati.html
Jeffyblaq:

Don't mind him..

I'm not dumb cos I know the gimmicks of dis Osibanjo..

Always acting the lesser devil and making Buhari the evil one. But they are both fuckin evil (one is full of pretense why the other is clueless and brain damage) he doesn't care.

They failed to address the main issues bedeviling the country up till now.

Coming out everyday to dish out motivational quotes like a god.

Whereas, the problem are there staring at your faces.

You can fool yuh lots. Not me mr man.

Murderfuckers!
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Doutimi101: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Doutimi101: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by inioluwa03: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2021
What is the correlation? Is it breaking up that will solve economic problem?
Romanoff:
When it matters, you go under the ground like a Meerkat.

Food prices are soaring with fixed income, people can't eat, killings and kidnappings everywhere, high cost of living, insecurity and Nepotism and this is all you have to say?

You don't even have shame to step down, it's so disgraceful that a man of your calibre is part of this wicked government.
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Romanoff(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2021
inioluwa03:
What is the correlation? Is it breaking up that will solve economic problem?

If the masses decide it's what is best for them, why not work towards that line?

Isn't it obvious that the structure we have now isn't working?

Why not dialogue with the people involved?

When it comes to issues that bothers on the sufferings of the people, he goes quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Henri8: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2021
You still no go be president.
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by showafrica(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
They are just noise makers. They clearly don't know they are saying. Do they think it is easy to even break like that. The break up won't even guarantee them prosperity, or is it not this same people that will lead them? Or is it not the youths filled with social vices and other bad mentalities that will be carrying themselves, looting and causing mayhem in the land?

They should join politics. Tired of their noises. Plus, burning government properties is their problem.

How comfortable are you in a crowded classroom. My brother the fewer the better. It is better for each 36 states to be independent, it doesn't matter if its a west Africa United States. Nigeria can be one school but different departments. We are just floating above our resources, we need to drop to the ground and pick up all the valuables.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
MAY GOD ALMIGHTYCONTINUE TO STRIKE DOWN ALL ANARCHYST THAT ARE WISHING NIGERIA VIOLENCE WITH HIS FURY LIGHTENING,IN FSH AMEN angry
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Dummy this is where u can talk. On issues we expect u to talk and make objective and sensible inputs u are quiet like they banned u like they banned Twitter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
This ape-lookalike dwarf has finally found his voice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by yemmywesey(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Everytime you make your useless reference on population and geographical area and power house of useless africa. What are the benefits available for inhabitants, a small country can be effectively governed eg luxembourg, malta, seychelles, maldives, vatican, belize, barbados, st kitts and nevis, antigua , st lucia, monaco, new zealand. Visit this republics and evaluate the level of social infrastructure.
But here in Nigeria is all about missing money, bandits, herdsman, ritualist, sars, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by superCleanworks(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

All what you pointed I there were things I recently read in the news, I don't believe anything I read in the news.

Nigeria is like Somalia in the news but in reality it's not, and I know that.

The manner at which some evil Nigerians paint this country online I would think nobody can afford a smartphone in this country, yet millions of Nigerias use smartphone and subscribe for data every month. If the country is that bad do you think I can afford to sub.

see how your mind has been confined to a tiny little corner.
you have been reduced to a life where you should be grateful and thankful that you can be able to access the internet. just look at that.
You are in a country so blessed to the point where you should be sending money and food to people in poor countries.

But here you are. You are grateful for having a smartphone. Let me ask you... how long have you been in the working class group? do you work hard and pay your taxes? yet you are thankful for buying data because buying airtime to you means Nigeria is in a wonderful condition. what about your children and their children? what should they be thankful for when the time comes? for having free oxygen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Guestlander: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
It will break up if we continue to kill each other and operate on the basis of cheating, oppressing and gross disregard for basic human rights.

It will break up if we insist on holding on to a constitution that doesn't benefit anyone except for a select few.
Don't be deceived, if the Soviet Union can break up any country can break up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
superCleanworks:

see how my mind has been confined to a tiny little corner.
I have been reduced to a life where i should be grateful and thankful that i can be able to access the internet. just look at that.
I am in a country so blessed to the point where i should be sending money and food to people in poor countries.

But here I am. I am grateful for having a smartphone. ask me... how long i have been in the working class group? do I work hard and pay my taxes? yet I am thankful for buying data because buying airtime to me means Nigeria is in a wonderful condition. what about my children and their children? what should they be thankful for when the time comes? for having free oxygen?

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Masterclass32: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian politicians should talk less and do the very thing they're elected for.

If Nigeria continues on this downward spiral it is on, without the fundamental issues being resolved, it will definitely break.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by abokimallam: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigeria will not disintegrate is not by talk and sermonising by people like you ripping off the disorganized country. When Nigeria will disintegrate, you will not be in authority again or you must have died and your children will inherit a balkanised nation.
Only justice and equity do sustain continuous peace and existence of nations.
Mr Vice President, work and establish justice and equity and you will be happy even in your grave as you see Nigeria flourishing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Thomist(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
They are just noise makers. They clearly don't know they are saying. Do they think it is easy to even break like that. The break up won't even guarantee them prosperity, or is it not this same people that will lead them? Or is it not the youths filled with social vices and other bad mentalities that will be carrying themselves, looting and causing mayhem in the land?

They should join politics. Tired of their noises. Plus, burning government properties is their problem.

Your exhibition of Ignorance is very alarming
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by suratwo62: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
TheRareGem1:

[/s]

This doesn't make any sense.

Groups say they want self-determination. If you are confident that your government has done well by the people, then why are you afraid to conduct a referendum.

If Buhari and past Governments have done well for the average Nigerian, I challenge the Buhari administration to conduct a referendum and shame those who want to leave.

The right to self determination is a fundamental human right.

And that illusion that Nigeria can never splinter only exists in your minds.

Go and ask the former USSR how far.

Nigeria will splinter into bits and pieces and no one will ever be able to prevent it.

Mark these words carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Emmasnoop(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2021
If he happen now you go first run with your family
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
superCleanworks:

see how your mind has been confined to a tiny little corner.
you have been reduced to a life where you should be grateful and thankful that you can be able to access the internet. just look at that.
You are in a country so blessed to the point where you should be sending money and food to people in poor countries.

But here you are. You are grateful for having a smartphone. Let me ask you... how long have you been in the working class group? do you work hard and pay your taxes? yet you are thankful for buying data because buying airtime to you means Nigeria is in a wonderful condition. what about your children and their children? what should they be thankful for when the time comes? for having free oxygen?

Save that for the kid.. He's yet to understand the setting...
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Jollylolly(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
I jUST LIKE THIS VIDEO..

IPOB IN THE MUD shocked shocked

MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGduyhp-sik
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by ZooOga: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
>>Professor Osinbajo, however, stated that it was the strength of the ideas and the depth of the youths’ organisation and not age that would retire those ahead of them.

Power up youths... Turn off football matches and bbnaija and prepare your futures as you see fit. Time waits for no one.
This includes the infamous NL hate committee that collect a few kobos per negative post. wink
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Vic74real: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Oga ,abeg go sidon.Are u still in this country? Are you still VPee? You still get voice so
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by LegalWolf: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Even a mere commissioner has an opinion. Your eyes will soon clear

Looool. A mere commissioner that has achieved what no one in your ancestral lineage down to 70 generations back have ever achieved. You don’t understand: if they combine the achievements of yourself, your father, grandfather and like that down to your earliest known ancestor, your achievements are not close to his. Yet, you insinuate he should not have opinion...the audacity of your ancestors for me!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Barnabas Bala Bantex To Run For Kaduna South Senate Seat / Odili Passport: Court Fines Immigration ₦2M, AGF Malami To Discipline Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.