Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed (13660 Views)

Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Yakubu Dogara: Late Funke Adedoyin Will Be Sorely Missed By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by ajl: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
The country that is already buried. Mind you, I was once a One Nigeria advocate until few years ago. Who want to live in a country with terrorists and terrorists sympathisers and promoter. They even imported their terrorist brothers from other countries to cone and kill and maim on their behalf. Osinbajo, where is your honour?
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:

You can shove your respect sir. There are millions you you that still regard him highly. angry angry angry

From d writeup, u should focus more on this:

"He's been in power for six years, what can they show for it? We can't even boast of the most basic infrastructure, security has been politicized. Btw isn't Osibanjo the chairman of economic council? He should tell us how our population works to our benefit."

As a PR person for osinbajo, u shouldn't have any problems answering d questions asked
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by TheRareGem1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

From d writeup, u should focus more on this:

"He's been in power for six years, what can they show for it? We can't even boast of the most basic infrastructure, security has been politicized. Btw isn't Osibanjo the chairman of economic council? He should tell us how our population works to our benefit."

As a PR person for osinbajo, u shouldn't have any problems answering d questions asked

Go and research more on NEC he chairs first. Then come back and let's talk. Because economic is added? Argh! If you say EMT now, though no more, I will agree he chairs, but since Baba set up PAEC which is the real council. Just go and do your research first then let's talk
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
inioluwa03:
The more we are together the better and stronger we are as a nation

So how has Nigeria been better and stronger by being together?
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Go and research more on NEC he chairs first. Then come back and let's talk. Because economic is added? Argh! If you say EMT now, though no more, I will agree he chairs, but since Baba set up PAEC which is the real council. Just go and do your research first then let's talk

Since u have done research & u are osinbajos PR, then it shouldn't cost u anything to answer d questions asked:

Can't u answer?
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Are those simple questions too difficult for u to answer? Let me break down for u since u are trying to avoid answering d questions:

1. He's been in power for six years, what can they show for it? We can't even boast of the most basic infrastructure, security has been politicized.

2. He should tell us how our population works to our benefit.

Has osinbajo not been in power for 6 years as VP? Can we as Nigerians boast of basic infrastructure? Has security not been politicized?

As d mouthpiece of osinbajo, VP of Nigeria, how Nigerias large population works to it's benefit?

So I don't see what ur research & all u wrote above have got to do with d questions asked. Don't u guys have anything to report to nigerians in terms of performance with d above mentioned criteria?
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Gamesmart: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls how d state which osinbajo and his boss presides over "treated all fairly, justly and inclusively"?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Pls how d state which osinbajo and his boss presides over "treated all fairly, justly and inclusively"?
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Gamesmart: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Are those simple questions too difficult for u to answer? Let me break down for u since u are trying to avoid answering d questions:

1. He's been in power for six years, what can they show for it? We can't even boast of the most basic infrastructure, security has been politicized.

Has osinbajo not been in power for 6 years as VP? Can we as Nigerians boast of basic infrastructure? Has security not been politicized?

As d mouthpiece of osinbajo, VP of Nigeria, how Nigerias large population works to it's benefit?

So I don't see what ur research & all u wrote above have got to do with d questions asked. Don't u guys have anything to report to nigerians in terms of performance with d above mentioned criteria?

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by Gamesmart: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect / Tinubu Lands In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Presidential Camapign / Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.