Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo (37860 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Tranquillity360: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is to say that Buhari value cow more than Yoruba man's life grin
But yoruba muslims don't know.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by topboss: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY ARRESTED FULANI FOR SHOOTING AND SLICING HUMANS?

NA PEOPLE WEY KILL COW THEM ARREST.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Coldshisha: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
WATCHMANX:
While they keep flexing, you keep dreaming that they have intention of giving that "power" back to you. undecided

Only an Ibo man waits for power to be giving to him, Yorubas are 10 step ahead .. no be gra gra
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by okuta007: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin

Torgba! grin
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by okuta007: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin

Torgba! grin ....
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by yemiyemi: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
agadez007:
Yoruba and fulani are one big happy family - Tinubu 2021

Yorulani
Let's just say it's a family affair
we outsiders go just sit down look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Safemoon: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
How on earth can they shoot cows in the zoo were cow life matters.the directives from the caliphate is to kill non fulanies not cows for Christ sake.simple orders they can't follow.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Safemoon: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
How on earth can they shoot cows in the zoo were cow life matters.the directives from the caliphate is to kill non fulanies not cows for Christ sake.simple orders they can't follow.yoruba Ronu oh.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by rotadeco27: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
The youths in Oyo should mobilise and storm the police station to demand the arrest of the Fulani killers or release those people . By the time the protest gain momentum they will think it through before arresting people for cow.
Meanwhile what is happening in Yoruba land ? Where are those charms . Spray them in your farms that any cow that steps there we die mysteriously. No one will tell them to run away from the land and ranch their cows .
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by WATCHMANX: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Str8talk21:
It's very and quick for dis Jihadist police force to arrest people that Shoots at fulani cows but difficult to arrest a single killer fulani herdsman that has been involved in countless murders of armless and innocent people.
This is where d Southwest and d zombies in the North followed by d sheepishness of d middle-belt has brought us to.
' ' ' Mr. Crookedtalk'! Zik, Ironsi and some Southeast zombies etc, where very much a part of this present disaster!
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by blazebaba(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hafar oloqbenii Seun....which side you self dey gaan make we kno....are you in support with the foolanis nii or the un co_operated yourubas...werayh lon shay everybody wah oh...
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Afamcy: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They couldn't arrest Fulani terrorists who killed over 30 Igangan residents the other day but because Buhari Terrorist is in power and you try to defend your lands by killing or injuring a cow belonging to Fulani terrorists,you will be arrested .
Well,Tinubu said his people and Fulani are one.
With that proclamation,I have nothing else to say. grin

My brother country tire person ooo
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Abujason: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by WATCHMANX: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Only an Ibo man waits for power to be giving to him, Yorubas are 10 step ahead .. no be gra gra
I hope so!
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Johel(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-held-for-shooting-cows-in-oyo/

The day Buhari dies...I will throw the biggest party ever.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by powerbank312: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ud
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Look at the famished, starving and hungry looking savages. Then when the Fulani retaliates in kind....

What is the point provoking people? And the fact that most people on here are looking at this from a tribal point of view instead of insisting on whats right, tells a lot about the mindset of the average Nigerian.

Very sick and twisted people.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by elisho: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
for me anything that is happen to the West is there forth I don't have any pity for them is because of them the evil buhari won the election for me as a Niger Delta man any Fulani I see in my place with cow in side my village is gone
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Benitoh: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
I believe these are farmers protecting their farmland.

See how they carry out there plans of Fulani expansionism in nigeria. Due to religious similarities between Fulani and south west it's easier for fulanis to carry out there jihadist conquest without much needed help from the uniform men like police and military.
While in Eastern region due to variance in religion, hostile environment, culture and lifestyle of the people it's very difficult for the Fulani jihadist conquest trend. Thereby resorting to implanting apc governors in their states, and also using military and police as a source of coercion to conquer and subdue the will of the people.
The Arabs are really doing good work in the act islamization.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Divoc19(f): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cow state

Ddokie:
What state is the commissioner that gave the order for their arrests?
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by rollandben(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Ojemedad: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those three people voted for Buhari..
Pls allow them enjoy the change they voted for in pieces

The whole of Yoruba voted Buhari except Ekitic state, so let them ride on
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Jayrow08: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sharp sharp dem don parade dem, but if na d other way round dem go say Calm down
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by foreshore(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-held-for-shooting-cows-in-oyo/

Yeye police, they can only arrest hapless people trying to protect their community against marauding Fulani Herdsmen but can not arrest AK 47 wielding Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by billyG(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ddokie:
What state is the commissioner that gave the order for their arrests?
I bet d COMPOL is from d herdsmen tribe.

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by harmony75: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Release them naw how many herdsmen have police arrested?!?! In the killings by herdsmen all over the country?
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by poiZon: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They couldn't arrest Fulani terrorists who killed over 30 Igangan residents the other day but because Buhari Terrorist is in power and you try to defend your lands by killing or injuring a cow belonging to Fulani terrorists,you will be arrested .
Well,Tinubu said his people and Fulani are one.
With that proclamation,I have nothing else to say. grin
U talk too much...
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by colorsofrainbow: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
poiZon:

U talk too much...
Thank you
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by mbos: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Joromi1:
I hope you equally 'held' herdsmen who attack and slaughter people in their homes too.
how can you equal the death of a cow with that of a human being. Habàaas
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Joromi1: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
mbos:
how can you equal the death of a cow with that of a human being. Habàaas
But Buhari values cows more than humans.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

10 steps in Another country's IDP camps?? grin
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Coldshisha: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

10 steps in Another country's IDP camps?? grin

Wetin Ipobians Sabi?! Nothing

Watch and learn from the sophisticated Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.