Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo (37858 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Wetin Ipobians Sabi?! Nothing

Watch and learn from the sophisticated Yoruba

keep making a fool of yourself
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Perkins2018: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Look at the famished, starving and hungry looking savages. Then when the Fulani retaliates in kind....

What is the point provoking people? And the fact that most people on here are looking at this from a tribal point of view instead of insisting on whats right, tells a lot about the mindset of the average Nigerian.

Very sick and twisted people.

So is it right for Fulani to graze on people's farm?
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Perkins2018: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
elisho:
for me anything that is happen to the West is there forth I don't have any pity for them is because of them the evil buhari won the election for me as a Niger Delta man any Fulani I see in my place with cow in side my village is gone

So who asked for your pity? Have you done pitying your wretched self? Butterfly thinking itself a bird.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Biafranboys: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-held-for-shooting-cows-in-oyo/

Pure injustice and when igbos shout they would say we are always trying to be victims
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Aroyjunior(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
If to say na Sunday igboho kill am or his boys would they have been arrested just like that........this useless country sha
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by seyz91(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
That froged eyes old man don sell hin people to fulani already
colorsofrainbow:
They couldn't arrest Fulani terrorists who killed over 30 Igangan residents the other day but because Buhari Terrorist is in power and you try to defend your lands by killing or injuring a cow belonging to Fulani terrorists,you will be arrested .
Well,Tinubu said his people and Fulani are one.
With that proclamation,I have nothing else to say. grin
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by skybeauty(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is what the government has been doing to ESN and people were happy about it. When you see evil and you don’t condemn it, the evil tends to go home with you because you approve of it. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists in the south, when people try to protect themselves by warding them off their farms, the government attacks them. They either kill the person and/or parade him like a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by kolmart: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nigeria security officers are working hand in hand with fulani herdsmen to distabilize the country
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Localmann(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shooting the 1st class citizen of nigeria
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Akudaisi: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
like i said before Cows got nothing to do with the hate for Fulani and their kinsmen.
Let the cow live or beta still buy, kill and sell...
Enough of their petty wickedness. It is human's that parade the cows.
If they are not in the right track, send them out not shooting harmless cows.
And if the herders shoot, then shoot them with a rebounding gun power.

Why killing cows when gun can eliminate the killer herders in battle duel I would appr 2 see a headline 3 arrested for shooting killer AK47 herdsmen angry

The herder won't shot at me cos i am diligent, gallant, energetic, manipulative, that's why you shoot with a rebounding gun power grin
Fulani spotted, you value cow lives more than human life
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Blackdisciple(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Now when ever police cought someone they will place arms and ammunition in from of that person.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Gfskw: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hahahaha see as they parade them like cowards but afonjas are busy online attacking esn and ipob that pose no threat to them
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
This nation is a nation of laws
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Okeyc230: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sey una eye don clear now. Watin go come happen to the cow meat?
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Arthur02(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They couldn't arrest Fulani terrorists who killed over 30 Igangan residents the other day but because Buhari Terrorist is in power and one tries to defend his land by killing or injuring a cow belonging to Fulani terrorists,boom he gets arrested with immediate effect.

Well,Tinubu said his people and Fulani are one.
With that proclamation,I have nothing else to say. grin

What is your problem with Tinubu?
Flat head Republican...
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by colorsofrainbow: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Arthur02:

What is your problem with Tinubu?
Flat head Republican...
Didn't he say you and Fulani are one?
What wrong did I say there now?
Or are the men arrested from Anambra?

Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Yusufdachung: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Where are the cows
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Frenzy01(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2021
I hope you equally 'held' herdsmen who attack and slaughter people in their homes too.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Perkins2018:

So is it right for Fulani to graze on people's farm?

Youre a generally sick people. Very disturbed. Right or wrong to you guys depends on the other person's religion or tribe.
Re: Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo by Perkins2018: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Youre a generally sick people. Very disturbed. Right or wrong to you guys depends on the other person's religion or tribe.

How does your comment relate with the question I asked?

Why are you foolanis dull upstairs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai / LP’s Logo Missing On Ondo Ballots / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.