Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army (3181 Views)

Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army by Jostoman: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
AntiBMC:
All ds recent "proactiveness" by security agencies brandished in the news is another taqiyya o.
After all the media hullabaloo... they'd release him.

They're probably doing this to stop pple from asking questions, at the same time, painting Buhari to look like he's working.

exactly
Re: Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army by Tyche(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

You guys just decided to make trolling a profession..

Too bad, too poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / Tinubu To Be Disqualified By The Court - Pics / JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.