Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Married My Husband Because Of Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Husband Because Of Money (5335 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by FreeSpirited: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:

On a different notion I never used my husband. I just want him to be happy, I want him to be with someone who support his decision. I am not that person but I will always love him always
Tor, but u could have loved him from afar, without access to all his resources now, like a side chick, ..why not go that path?

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Casalindal(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Tor, but u could have loved him from afar, without access to all his resources now, like a side chick, ..why not go that path?

I don’t want to be anybody side chick, I made a mistake getting married for all the wrong reason. I just have cold feet about all of this
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cholls:
[img]https://media1./images/7ceb3ee37784e5fabe21240ebc5eeb6a/tenor.gif?itemid=15483153[/img]
Friday "tha movie"grin

Please how do i get me the movie on my fone? Where can i download it bruv?
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Cholls(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Friday "tha movie"grin

Please how do i get me the movie on my fone? Where can i download it bruv?
my brother I liking downloading with torrent on thepiratebay.org
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Onyi22(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
All this grammar way them dy blow up n down, me no understand ooo, grin
Op u better break down your grammar oo if u want make we advice you wella
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by neyyoh: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Can't wife a hoe
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Womanizer(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
This thing does not even concern us fa
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Godada(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
So what plans do you have for your kid? Is he gonna be with your husband while you chase your dreams? What arrangements do you have to take care of yourself? Have you considered a life without being part of your kid? Isn't it too early to leave a child so young? The world is a difficult place for a child without the mom? And finally what exactly do you wanna do with your life?
And what kind of man is your husband? Do you think you would let you go without a fight? Things could be acrimonious. Are you suiting for a complete divorce or what? Are your family members going to accept your reasons because the reason for most separation is based on cheating or wife battery and you didn't mention this. All you mentioned was wanting out
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I liking downloading with torrent on thepiratebay.org
If you have the raw file pls send through so i can download it this night. Damn I miss smokey and Deebo grin
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Shokoloko(f): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:
I think I got married for the wrong reason, I think I was not even ready for this marriage to begin with. Well you all know my story very well, the up and down and the scandal I have had with this 2years of been married. I’m one person who is very open about my life here and as mush as some many of you are always against me showing and telling so much about my life. I have noticed that we Nigerian are always very secretive and private about things that might be eating us up, be it in our marriage, health and even career. It’s height time we bring this to the table and have this conversation because it’s long overdue.

So I might this cute, rich and loving man who I found out that he was HIV positive, yes!! I was very much open about his health has much has I have protected him I also bring everything to the table so we can also have a conversation. Did I love him at that time?? Did I go through this wedding all before he was super rich? Did I get carried away by the millions he was earning? Honestly. No wanting to sound like a broken record. I feel I was all about the security he was giving me at that time. I feel knowing the fact that I was able to access everything. Vacation trip, and the beauty of having my own family needs taken care of was all the fantasy I was living. I was all about that live and I totally forgot that: I will not go this far just to get this far.

I loved my husband and Heaven know this but there are times when after all the luxury, glamour and money. I still want more, someone I will go out with. Every other day to the gym, someone that will support me emotionally, someone that I will always have conversations with, someone who understands that I really want to be a tv girl and will support me putting everything out there. I was built for the tv live. Last year I got a slot for the BBN like I was given this and my husband had to pull me out. I don’t want this life I want more.

I remember when I met seun, and he said and I quote: you are built for camera and he asked me why have I not pursued that.

I think I have given my all in this marriage and I want a break as much has I love my husband. I WANT ME

Ok fine.
If I was your spouse's mum, I want to slap you so hard for marrying my child for the wrong reason, for being so deceitful and marrying my son for what he could give you. For making my child your tool. For bringing my grandchild into such a terrible situation. I hope Karma visits you and not your child

On the other hand, If I was your spouse's mum I will say thank you for releasing him early. A divorce after 2 years is better than a divorce after 10 years. Some people will deceive their partners even entering into golden jubilee.

Now I will advice you to go for what you want. As bad as it is, you will not be the first person who married for what you can gain. All our male children marrying old white women, are they not marrying them for the green card? And they are comfortable deceiving these women for 5-10 years Every one has a purpose and if you do not walk the path destiny has for you you will be miserable. The heart wants what it wants.

Can you insist nicely but firmly that you are going to go into TV. I think you should try the showbiz world a little before ending your marriage because of it. There are many ways to achieve your aims.
When I was younger a wanted to be an actress, but I didn't want to sleep with the producers so from my savings I shot a couple of movies then I used to bribe crew members with money to get a slot for me in their movies. Until I discovered that I didn't really like the attention from showbiz.

Can you try it that way since you both have the money? If he refuses to even help in this way then you can let him go, but make arrangements for how you will retain access to your child. I am not comfortable with you leaving a 2 year old with his/her dad. And you can't carry the baby around for different productions
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:

I remember when I met seun, and he said and I quote: you are built for camera and he asked me why have I not pursued that.

I think I have given my all in this marriage and I want a break as much has I love my husband. I WANT ME

Did yo contact Seun or he contacted you first? I'm asking because I want to know if Seun too was at anytime waiting in your prison. grin grin grin
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Huntsmann: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:
[s]I think I got married for the wrong reason, I think I was not even ready for this marriage to begin with. Well you all know my story very well, the up and down and the scandal I have had with this 2years of been married. I’m one person who is very open about my life here and as mush as some many of you are always against me showing and telling so much about my life. I have noticed that we Nigerian are always very secretive and private about things that might be eating us up, be it in our marriage, health and even career. It’s height time we bring this to the table and have this conversation because it’s long overdue.

So I might this cute, rich and loving man who I found out that he was HIV positive, yes!! I was very much open about his health has much has I have protected him I also bring everything to the table so we can also have a conversation. Did I love him at that time?? Did I go through this wedding all before he was super rich? Did I get carried away by the millions he was earning? Honestly. No wanting to sound like a broken record. I feel I was all about the security he was giving me at that time. I feel knowing the fact that I was able to access everything. Vacation trip, and the beauty of having my own family needs taken care of was all the fantasy I was living. I was all about that live and I totally forgot that: I will not go this far just to get this far.

I loved my husband and Heaven know this but there are times when after all the luxury, glamour and money. I still want more, someone I will go out with. Every other day to the gym, someone that will support me emotionally, someone that I will always have conversations with, someone who understands that I really want to be a tv girl and will support me putting everything out there. I was built for the tv live. Last year I got a slot for the BBN like I was given this and my husband had to pull me out. I don’t want this life I want more.

I think I have given my all in this marriage and I want a break as much has I love my husband. I WANT ME[/s]
You know what? F*ck you!

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Saxonrica(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Somebody shout hallelujah! our sister have seen the light after chopping his money grin
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Cholls(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

If you have the raw file pls send through so i can download it this night. Damn I miss smokey and Deebo grin
my brother nah I don't
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by CelebCircle: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mayorkun indirectly comes out as gay?
Naija Musician Mayorkun made a controversial post recently. What exactly is he trying to tell us?

Watch full gist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLumwLeNxw
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Emmypure: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
I can be of great help to you, just hit me up let's share ideas
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Emmypure: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Godada:

Having gone through your write up, I'm constrained to ask you this: how do you cope with your sex life judging from the fact that he is HIV positive?

There is a saying, "you cannot eat your cake and have it". You cannot choose a life of your dreams: vacation trips, meeting your family's needs and in the same breathe speak about wanting a life meant for a TV star. You should have stuck with your dreams and kept your rich husband out.

Oga no be fight, be calming down

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Shokoloko(f): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Saxonrica:
Somebody shout hallelujah! our sister have seen the light after chopping his money grin

What about our sons that marry my age mate because she is white or for green card? Are they not using the women?

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by zanshi: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
You are a property
You are for sale
You are to the highest bidder

Can i buy you?
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Carlmax(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:
I think I got married for the wrong reason, I think I was not even ready for this marriage to begin with. Well you all know my story very well, the up and down and the scandal I have had with this 2years of been married. I’m one person who is very open about my life here and as mush as some many of you are always against me showing and telling so much about my life. I have noticed that we Nigerian are always very secretive and private about things that might be eating us up, be it in our marriage, health and even career. It’s height time we bring this to the table and have this conversation because it’s long overdue.

What exactly do you want to do in front of the Camera? Or you just want to be famous for being famous.
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Saxonrica(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

What about our sons that marry my age mate because she is white or for green card? Are they not using the women?
Things are happening and no gender is exempted. Inside life, oh glory.......can somebody lead us in thanksgiving cool cause I don't know what else to say

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by pozehnani(f): 2:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Hahahahaaaa
Hahahahaaaa
Hahahahaaaa....

How people still fall gullibly for your stories amazes me. BBN kor, BBA ni. Pathetic liar!

Anyways, I see most of them who are seriously advising and engaging you in meaningful convo here are new members except donbach.i who should know you very well.

What do you gain from parading yourself with unbelievable lies? From your very first post here two years ago to this one, its been lies upon lies. With this your trashy grammar and shabby write-up. Or you think it's this kind of grammar they speak in BBN show? Continue.

Guys, believe this local Akwaibom girl at your own peril. She's as fake as fake can be.

BBN my foot!
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Casalindal:

I always bring it on the table. He knows deep down that I was built for the tv. But he doesn’t want any of it. That makes it really sad that nobody is concerned about what the wife wants?? It’s always want the husband want the society is a mess already

No, the society isn't messed up. Find out his fears around your carreer, and seek ways to alleviate them.

If he's not insecure and sure about you, he will shut any plan for your spotlight.

There's a fear or concern he has, that you need to address.
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Casalindal(f): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

No, the society isn't messed up. Find out his fears around your carreer, and seek ways to alleviate them.

If he's not insecure and sure about you, he will shut any plan for your spotlight.

There's a fear or concern he has, that you need to address.

Thanks
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Summary; hoe goes after money and not character, regrets it immediately
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by dannex4adx(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Casalindal:

Thanks I keep hearing a voice in my head telling me to get up and run..

This must be the voice of the village people.
Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Neimarjr: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fiction
Lies everywhere
grin

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by Neimarjr: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
pozehnani:
Hahahahaaaa
Hahahahaaaa
Hahahahaaaa....

How people still fall gullibly for your stories amazes me. BBN kor, BBA ni. Pathetic liar!

Anyways, I see most of them who are seriously advising and engaging you in meaningful convo here are new members except donbach.i who should know you very well.

What do you gain from parading yourself with unbelievable lies? From your very first post here two years ago to this one, its been lies upon lies. With this your trashy grammar and shabby write-up. Or you think it's this kind of grammar they speak in BBN show? Continue.

Guys, believe this local Akwaibom girl at your own peril. She's as fake as fake can be.

BBN my foot!

Na the BBN part shock me pass grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Because Of Money by pozehnani(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Neimarjr:

Na the BBN part shock me pass grin
grin

Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This My D*ck Size Normal? / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.