Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver (24051 Views)

The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by kovic7(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Inspiring (whether it's fiction or not).

Keep believing, you'll WIN!!!
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
A life of a planned and organised woman. Not what she wanted though, but what could she have done

1 Like

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Sunnybay7: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
It is well
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Bryan88(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
kestolove95:
no time to fvck?
EVERYBODY NO GO BE YOU AND ONE OILPUSSY grin
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by hashtagged(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
now you know what men go through everyday. I hope God rewards you as you are a hard-working woman and a rare gem

2 Likes

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by cmikel: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Get
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Tukor1759: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

Long article but I was able to peruse through it

Thanks to my weed
gboli master grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Frankicent(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
kestolove95:
no time to fvck?

It's obvious you have no plan. So the only thing that came to your small head is F*ck.

Nawa

1 Like

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by aidameoryou: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
CountVersailles:
If I enter your car and you start to preach to me, I'll consider you very unprofessional, request my refund, and exit your vehicle. If I needed some preaching, I know where to go. Nigerians can be so rude invading other people's private spaces with their useless preaching. You wonder why they don't preach in an airplane, but will do it in a danfo. Are the people in the airplane not worthy of being saved? Or you are just giving yourself better sense while in a saner environment?

exactly what i was having problems with one of my friend about, you will be in the room praying and disturbing me with your prayers because it is me, and you feel like you and God are one..
but you cannot go inside the plane and pray like that, your sense will come back immediately
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
stagger:

Serious people trying to navigate the default disadvantage of living and hustling in Nigeria do not have time to think about how to fvuck, except it is their profession. It comes, it comes. If there is too much hustle on hand, the hustle must finish first.

You should had ignored the Idiot.
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Frankicent:

It's obvious you have no plan. So the only thing that came to your small head is F*ck.

Nawa

You should had ignored the idiot. He doesn't worth the attention
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by francdec4(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is very personal. I can relate to every single line I read up there. A life of struggle is not easy but again at the end of the tunnel there is always light. Thanks OP for sharing. God bless you.
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Akpuobi1: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Without finishing the first line of the second paragraph, your wake up time 4:00 am tells me you reside in the madness defined state, LAGOS.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by cunny88(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Isnt it hazardous to be preaching and driving at the same time?

1 Like

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by bigjackass: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
blockgeek69:
When I was a kid, I watch my Parents toil everyday to make ends meet. Go out in the morning, come back late.

After deep thoughts on finding the true essence of life, I couldn't find any rather than working everyday to put food on the table, and one day you will eventually die leaving all behind. It's irrelevant weda you built wealth or not, it's all the same path.

At the end, I came to agree that what we term as enjoyment is truly vanity.
suffering is also vanity. I choose enjoyment vanity

2 Likes

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by alomta1: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by adispeters: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
God will be with you my dear...
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by valuedammy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
blockgeek69:
When I was a kid, I watch my Parents toil everyday to make ends meet. Go out in the morning, come back late.

After deep thoughts on finding the true essence of life, I couldn't find any rather than working everyday to put food on the table, and one day you will eventually die leaving all behind. It's irrelevant weda you built wealth or not, it's all the same path.

My Brother I tell you, this life dosen't really worth it. Sometimes, I just sit and reason what we are even doing in this life. One day u were born, the next day u start working just to provide food for urself and ur dependents then the following day you are dead....what a world!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by kiddkash(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
kestolove95:
no time to fvck?
anyone that bashes you, fvck 'em

you're only saying the truth and what they are thinking, but they're hypocrites and won't say it out loud
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Malakh: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is why Yah said man shall not by bread(money,food,work) alone if you live by that or live for that man shall perish, this is why we are instructed to remember our Creator in our youth when He says remember, He means remembering that the whole duties of man is to work for Him,profit Him,worship and praise Him but How can man do those things if Yah doesn't love Him,remember not him that runs or wills to supposedly serve and love HIm but him that Yah shows mercy, but back to your message you see all those Bill Gates,Jeff Bezos that people are trying to attain to are gonna perish because Yah doesn't love them,they were given riches of the world to ruin their lives, remember Yahshua said it's hard for a rich man to enter into his kingdom
blockgeek69:

1 Like

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Goalnaldo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
When did hauwa become a bus driver? Cause I know she writes for zikoko. Let me go and ask that crazy girl on Twitter cheesy
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
blockgeek69:

I can't wait to die.
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by otokx(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
CountVersailles:
If I enter your car and you start to preach to me, I'll consider you very unprofessional, request my refund, and exit your vehicle. If I needed some preaching, I know where to go. Nigerians can be so rude invading other people's private spaces with their useless preaching. You wonder why they don't preach in an airplane, but will do it in a danfo. Are the people in the airplane not worthy of being saved? Or you are just giving yourself better sense while in a saner environment?

Louder

1 Like

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Bahun(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
kestolove95:
no time to [s][/s]fvck?
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by harmony75: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
GOD bless your hustle ma'am �❤
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maximum increase
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by Noblejohn32(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
God bless all legit hustlers....

Nairalanders, if you live in Akwaibom, Okon to be precise, and you're in need of a home tutor, I'm ready and good for the job.
Ps: I need money to pay my mum's outstanding medical bills.
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by platido(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

Long article but I was able to peruse through it

Thanks to my weed

Abeg pass me scunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by yusluvad(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Am coming back to post my comment...
Re: A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver by bigsam4lov(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
kestolove95:
no time to fvck?
see wetin desmond eliot don cos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are There No Female Generals In The Nigerian Army? / What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.