Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Missed My Jamb Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missed My Jamb Exam (2723 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Ayo2004: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Na so person just wate one year of his/her destiny grin
This story must be fake or you are incredibly stupid
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ayo2004:
Na so person just wate one year of his/her destiny grin
This story must be fake or you are incredibly stupid
ok I'm incredibly stupid, thank you sir
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cinema4d:

How on earth didn't you get an update? Don't you have a phone? What about friends? And how did you get this info this late?
very sick, I couldn't go anywhere..
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kylekent59:

We are not kids here. That you missed your Jamb Exam showed that you are lazy. So you hadn't been attending lessons?

No friends that you communicate with?

Why didn't you go through your print out to see the date stated for your exam?

You have no excuse. I am telling you the fact and not accusing or critisizing you.
ok thank you
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kylekent59:

We are not kids here. That you missed your Jamb Exam showed that you are lazy. So you hadn't been attending lessons?

No friends that you communicate with?

Why didn't you go through your print out to see the date stated for your exam?

You have no excuse. I am telling you the fact and not accusing or critisizing you.
ok thank you ..
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
DumbGeek:
it's not among the delisted centre, I don't know what to do
be calming down... don't get urself worked up because of an exam. Just see it as a trying moment in ur life and prepare well for next year
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nlanalyst: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
There is a make-up exam for people in your shoe but it will be after every one has written. Just go to the jamb center closest to you and lay your complaint.

3 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:
There is a make-up exam for people in your shoe but it will be after every one has written. Just go to the jamb center closest to you and lay your complaint.
you are very wrong. The late exam is for those that had issue with their registration

What if everybody misses the exam? So jamb will reschedule everybody?
The op is very unserious sorry to say

For over a month now jamb has announced that their exam will start on June 19th

How on earth will u then say u were sick and wasn't aware? And u have an android phone? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nlanalyst: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Organicist95:
you are very wrong. The late exam is for those that had issue with their registration

What if everybody misses the exam? So jamb will reschedule everybody?
The op is very unserious sorry to say

For over a month now jamb has announced that their exam will start on June 19th

How on earth will u then say u were sick and wasn't aware? And u have an android phone? Hmmmm
People miss exams every time, he isn't the first nor would be the last. Mind you, my contribution is out of experience. It happened to my sister in 2019 and she was allowed to write at a latter time. Unless they've stopped it already but it happened in 2019.
BTW, He said he was sick, why are you getting worked up? Who would intentionally miss an exam as important as this?

2 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nlanalyst:

People miss exams every time, he isn't the first nor would be the last. Mind you, my contribution is out of experience. It happened to my sister in 2019 and she was allowed to write at a latter time. Unless they've stopped it already but it happened in 2019.
BTW, He said he was sick, why are you getting worked up? Who would intentionally miss an exam as important as this?
he didn't miss the exam because he was sick but because he wasn't so serious about things related to jamb. If u read his post...he said he just went to reprint his jamb slip yesterday. Not that he was aware of his exam date

Trust me...if he were serious enough to be following up...he would have known his date for exam
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Organicist95:
he didn't miss the exam because he was sick but because he wasn't so serious about things related to jamb. If u read his post...he said he just went to reprint his jamb slip yesterday. Not that he was aware of his exam date

Trust me...if he were serious enough to be following up...he would have known his date for exam
nah reprinted last week, couldn't go due to health issues, haven't even gotten enough strength, will be going tomorrow to make enquiries, my life first sis..

1 Like

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
DumbGeek:
nah reprinted last week, couldn't go due to health issues, haven't even gotten enough strength, will be going tomorrow to make enquiries, my life first sis..
quick recovery but u said only to find out today that means it was yesterday you got to know about your exam date
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2021
DumbGeek:
it's not among the delisted centre, I don't know what to do
hey, there's till hope for u. I Just came across someone who missed her exams and was rescheduled. Go to the jamb office in ur state and give a strong reason why u missed ur exam and u would be given another date fr ur exam

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria / ‘Our Students Using Their School Fees To Play Bet9ja’, UNIBEN Raises Alarm / Which School Accept 170

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.