Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Missed My Jamb Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missed My Jamb Exam (2661 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good afternoon all. Please I have been very sick for sometime and I have not been getting updates on the ongoing JAMB exam, only to find out today that my exam date was yesterday, right now I'm confused and broken, please what can I do to reschedule my exam, is there still a chance for me.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Please urgent answers cry cry cry cry
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Polynek(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Go to your center and lay the complain
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Polynek:
Go to your center and lay the complain
ok I will tomorrow, I'm just confused bro, are you at nekede, poly... That's my center
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
The5dme chantinet
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lalasticlala please help me, let me know what to do
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by dareyking(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by The5DME(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Didn't you check your reprint?
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
The5DME:
Didn't you check your reprint?
didn't know when the reprint started. Just got info yesterday and I was down, just checked today only to find out my exam was yesterday

Lalasticlala
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by duro4chang(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Are you sure you can write and pass any exam with what you have just said now?
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
duro4chang:
Are you sure you can write and pass any exam with what you have just said now?
I seek a solution to my problems and all you could point out is my grammatical errors, Bros I'm confused now

5 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by muller101(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
You missed Jamb exam. SMH. It's UTME.
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
muller101:
You missed Jamb exam. SMH. It's UTME.
na the same thing.. is there an option for me.. that's all I seek
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
DumbGeek:
I seek a solution to my problems and all you could point out is my grammatical errors, Bros I'm confused now
You do not understand me at all. I was not thinking about your grammatical error . I was looking at your health vis a vis your state of mind. It easy to know that you have been reading for the exam. No proper preparation because of your sickness.

9 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
duro4chang:
You do not understand me at all. I was not thinking about your grammatical error . I was looking at you health vis a vis your state of mind. It easy to know that you have been reading for the exam. No proper preparation because of your sickness.
cry cry cry true bro, psychologically I'm not prepared, but I can't just leave it, I purchased the form already. I have to still go do something

2 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
DumbGeek:
cry cry cry true bro, psychologically I'm not prepared, but I can't just leave it, I purchased the form already. I have to still go do something
I wish you best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Opemiposii(f): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
sure u gonna write ya jamb.. buh i tink it would be at diff centre.. were u asked to submit ya previous jamb slip?
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Opemiposii:
sure u gonna write ya jamb.. buh i tink it would be at diff centre.. were u asked to submit ya previous jamb slip?
anywhere it is, I just want to write it
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
duro4chang:
I wish you best of luck.
thanks bro❤️❤️
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Polynek(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
DumbGeek:
ok I will tomorrow, I'm just confused bro, are you at nekede, poly... That's my center
Yex how did you?
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Northernblood3: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
DumbGeek:
Good afternoon all. Please I have been very sick for sometime and I have not been getting updates on the ongoing JAMB exam, only to find out today that my exam date was yesterday, right now I'm confused and broken, please what can I do to reschedule my exam, is there still a chance for me.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Sadly, you will have to come back next year. In one of my centers, someone had health issue on Saturday, when he came back on Monday, he wasn't allowed into the hall.

With God, nothing is impossible dha
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Polynek:
Yex how did you?
your Monika
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Polynek(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
DumbGeek:
your Monika
cheesy But how can u forget ur exam date, dax strange, a whole jamb, I pray they shud consider ur reason for missing the Exam
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by NewDawn2O21: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Northernblood3:

Sadly, you will have to come back next year. In one of my centers, someone had health issue on Saturday, when he came back on Monday, he wasn't allowed into the hall.

With God, nothing is impossible dha
so this one is also a jambite
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Polynek:
cheesy But how can u forget ur exam date, dax strange, a whole jamb, I pray they shud consider ur reason for missing the Exam
embarassed embarassed
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Sadly, u missed ur exams nd i'm nt sure if u would be given another chance or if ur centre could be of any help. 'cos jamb operates with standards . The only luck u'ld have is if ur centre wz among those delisted by jamb, i 'ld advice u to check on google the list of delisted centres and u should also; try reprinting ur slip again... who knws luck might be on ur side.
And if eventually u don't sit fr the exams, just take it as the will of God and pull urself together.

2 Likes

Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by DumbGeek(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Chycebel:
Sadly, u missed ur exams nd i'm nt sure if u would be given another chance or if ur centre could be of any help. 'cos jamb operates with standards . The only luck u'ld have is if ur centre wz among those delisted by jamb, i 'ld advice u to check on google the list of delisted centres and u should also; try reprinting ur slip again... who knws luck might be on ur side.
And if eventually u don't sit fr the exams, just take it as the will of God and pull urself together.
it's not among the delisted centre, I don't know what to do
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Northernblood3: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
so this one is also a jambite

You are a fool. Read my statement again with understanding. or you ask God to bless u with wisdom
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2021
DumbGeek:

Lalasticlala mynd44

You ll join a different centre. There is provision for careless people like you
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by NewDawn2O21: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are a fool. Read my statement again with understanding. or you ask God to bless u with wisdom
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Kylekent59: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
DumbGeek:

Lalasticlala mynd44

We are not kids here. That you missed your Jamb Exam showed that you are lazy. So you hadn't been attending lessons?

No friends that you communicate with?

Why didn't you go through your print out to see the date stated for your exam?

You have no excuse. I am telling you the fact and not accusing or critisizing you.
Re: Missed My Jamb Exam by Cinema4d: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
DumbGeek:

Lalasticlala mynd44

How on earth didn't you get an update? Don't you have a phone? What about friends? And how did you get this info this late?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb 2022 Thread / Give Your Kids The Following Foods, And They Will Start Doing Well In School / Unilorin O Level Result Uploading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.