Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Expirience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Expirience (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Expirience by enyinwa1: 5:41pm On May 06, 2011
my great people of  am  here to seek  for an  adivice  hope to  get one,  what  do  i  do  he  pick  up  fight  and  i am  always  the  one  to  beg i  have  come  to  like  him  so  much i  want to  leave  the  reletionship  but  my  heart fairelationshipry in   any thing i say am i  forceing my  self to  him? what  do  i forcing  me i  sleep  with  him  whenever however  he  want  it please  people  help  me  out
Re: My Expirience by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2011
i will ignore your terrible english . . but go fix it

you need some divine interventation.

you really cannot do this one your own - I can tell that you do not have friends right now.

You are the only one that can help yourself regardless of all the advice you get here . . and better do something fast before your self-esteem falls to

a negative value.

You know you are not in the right relationship. LOOK for ANY reason to stay away from him.
Re: My Expirience by obowunmi(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2011
Leave this man--- and focus on your studies. Improve your Ingrish.

He is only using you --- once he's done sleeping-with the crap out of you, he will be no where to be found.
Re: My Expirience by 190: 5:51pm On May 06, 2011
Have he slept with you shocked shocked
Re: My Expirience by obowunmi(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2011
190:

Have he slept with you shocked shocked

Has not Have * undecided undecided
Re: My Expirience by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2011
@190- you dont always have to be an a-hole you know.
Re: My Expirience by 190: 10:48am On May 07, 2011
^You are just a common foool like d rest in lagos

old man, arent u like 27 or somtin!!

foool

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Love Only One Gul? / On Top Of His Game / The War Of The Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.