Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card (31499 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by BlowYourMind: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
emonis88:

How do u know that d person u quoted is from d southeast? U r just a hateful tribal bigot.
Only Igbo people are trying to compete for Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
my family house is close to ambode family house

I didn't ask for d location of ur family house. Does d fact that ur "family house" is close to ambode family house automatically mean u are from Lagos State? Are u a Lagosians by birth or by residence? Your response suggests citizenship by residence
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Naustine(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

I am more Lagosian than you could ever be .

Do you know that the governor pays Tinubu 1.2billion naira every Friday?

That's news for another day .
1.2Billion every Friday?? Be like u no sabi money
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by emonis88: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Only Igbo people are trying to compete for Lagos
Ur stereotyping is making me laugh! It is ur hatred for d Igbo , that makes u think DAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by TLE900: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
The federal allocation was not meant 4 development. The first tenure of a governor is to settle political god fathers while the secondtenure is to recoup prrsonsal investment. Those who gat balls breakaway during the first tenure. Ask Governor of Akwa ibom state. Those who dont have balls remain under bondage while the state continue to suffer .
Kingpele:
Chai Am beginning to think how south east ended up with clueless governors except the umahi ,I don't know any other governor that is doing anything with federal allocation ,except political meetings upon meeting where public funds are shared to party loyalists nawa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
phorget:
That 30 passengers mark would soon turn to 90 passengers, that 50 passengers would turn to 150 passengers. If you doubt me then take a look at the BRT.
Disorderly is our country's hallmark!

They've been adding boats since so the high occupancy numbers are down from before. Every boat added reduces overcrowding.

It's a gradual process and it has nothing to do with disorderliness. Rome wasn't built in a day.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Na you den dey give the money to go deliver to Tinubu?

You people sabi open mouth and spew lies and rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
cocolacec:

It is Yorubas money not oyel moni olodo.
Yorubaland generates $475million per day,you wan try am.

....Chai E choke and pain you bro sorry grin

Yoruba wey never baf come dey generate 475mdollar. Stop counting our oyel money to yoruba, ole!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by sleemomymy: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
YAHAYA BELLO HOW FAR. YOUR MATE DEY COMMISSION PROJECT, ORDINARY ONE KM ROAD YOU NO FIT COMMISSION.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by r4bbit: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
bluecircle470:

Shut up ipob terrorist!

No, You shut up tribalistic Fowl...
The guy no even talk about ipob... U don already deh attack am... Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Didi2d(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Bros, han han! Which account that kain money won rest. Abi na cash him dey collect?

Every Friday, do you know how much that money would amount to in a year?

Am not saying that kind of money can't be in someone's account, but in such an illegal way, bros I doubt am abeg
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by nuruajao: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=BlowYourMind post=102988173]When south west leads, ESN and Bandits are destroying and killing[/quot
e] Don't start what you can not end
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by ivolt: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Where is d money if it's not there?
You can't give what you don't have also applies to Nigeria.

Is anything wrong if Nigerias budget is "less than 10% of some countries state or region"?
Yes, everything is wrong when the citizens compare themselves every time with those who are 10000% richer than they are.

Did these countries u are referring to always have big budgets? How did they come about this big budgets?
No, they didn't.
But their citizens realize earlier that there is no free meal and they must work hard to improve their nations.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
ivolt:

You can't give what you don't have also applies to Nigeria.

Yes, everything is wrong when the citizens compare themselves every time with those who are 10000% richer than they are.

No, they didn't.
But their citizens realize earlier that there is no free meal and they must work hard to improve their nations.

U haven't answered d questions I asked. My first question isn't giving what u don't have because u can't tell me that Nigeria has nothing. Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money.

Second, I didn't ask if it's right or wrong for nigerian citizens to compare themselves with citizens of richer nations. What I asked is if there's anything wrong with our budget being "less than 10% of some countries state or region". Your response is yes& I was expecting u to tell me why u it isn't a good idea.

Third, I asked: "Did these countries u are referring to always have big budgets? How did they come about this big budgets?"

U answered d first part but deviated to an answer that isn't related to what I asked which is how did these countries u referring to come about their big budgets?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by HimName: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Akiiika!

Lori iro!

Lori fabu!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by phorget(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

They've been adding boats since so the high occupancy numbers are down from before. Every boat added reduces overcrowding.

It's a gradual process and it has nothing to do with disorderliness. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Even if you wanna do things right Nigerians will never allow you, BRT looked everything perfect but alas! things fell apart.
If few months time please do endeavor to find out if the 30 passengers hasn't become 50.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked. My first question isn't giving what u don't have because u can't tell me that Nigeria has nothing. Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money.

The fact that I have money in my pocket or bank account doesn't mean I have enough to build mansions and buy Rolls Royce.

Your argument and trollish questions are always void of sense and rational thinking.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by bluecircle470: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
r4bbit:

No, You shut up tribalistic Fowl...
The guy no even talk about ipob... U don already deh attack am... Fool

Cretin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
phorget:

Even if you wanna do things right Nigerians will never allow you, BRT looked everything perfect but alas! things fell apart.
If few months time please do endeavor to find out if the 30 passengers hasn't become 50.

The issue is too many people and a small state shouldering the largest population in Nigeria, exerting pressure and overwhelming available resources and infrastructures.

It doesn't matter where you go on the surface of the earth, you'll end up with the same result unless you have money to mitigate the situation which they don't have a lot of in Lagos.

You can not effectively manage 20 million-plus population with decayed and abysmal infrastructure with $4 billion budget.

The foreign countries many ignorant people love to compare with started their own process over 300 years ago and their budgets are hundreds of billions of dollars or even Trillions of dollars.

Fact is, with whatever they have in Lagos, they are showing us what they are capable of.

It's a gradual process, you can not jump the line or shortcut the process when it comes to development.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
The west are busy building thier water transport system...I DNT know what southern governor's are doing

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Solatium(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from Sanwo-olu. One can only imagine how much he would have done without Tinubu always breathing down on his neck because of Lagos allocation

Pray the god father in your state have someone to breath on,pray the godfather in your state have something to steal from your state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by flokii: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very nice development.. I just hope the 'omo ales' in Yorubaland won't team up with outsiders and never-do-wells who flee their regions to destroy the initiatives of South West.

All you enemies of Yorubaland both within and from outside will fall out of grace and be put to shame always.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

The fact that I have money in my pocket or bank account doesn't mean I have enough to build mansions and buy Rolls Royce.

Your argument and trollish questions are always void of sense and rational thinking.

It's nice that u joined d discussion while u still have a post I sent to u which u haven't responded to. But try to keep ur emotions in check & let ur cerebrum do d thinking before u utter ur words because so far u seem far away from d topic being discussed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by tutudesz: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
TLE900:
Delta state needs special intervention. No be today. The omilla whem fe breath on top delta matter, no be here ooooo
Spiritual intervention we need O!! Asaba don turn river already with small rain, na backward movement we dey
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by RealEzee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Omo this one make sense, Chaii if only leaders will focus on the basic amenities over the years na over 50 boats dem for launch cos other sectors have been taken care, see the west naaa, dem Don settle so tey dem get time for animal rights, LGBTq+, green air, etc
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

Let me help u out so u can see how u are making a mockery of urself. Let's look at d portion of my post that u highlighted:

"Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money."

Pls take note that it didn't state what d money that Nigeria has can build or buy. D comment only says that it's not possible for Nigeria or anyone to have "absolutely nothing". Hope u understand d simple English?

So ur wailing about whether d money in ur bank account can buy rolls Royce or mansion doesn't make sense. If u thought u were negating d point I made, u were only corroborating it by stating that at least there's something in ur bank account or pocket. So tnx for accentuating that point for me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Carlmax(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Show us the most developed Igbo land Tinubu is not stealing from, let us compare it with Lagos

Lagos was federal capital territory for almost ninety years, stop comparing it with other states in the country. Lagos is not what it is because of Tinubu or any governor, it was developed by federal money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

It's nice that u joined d discussion while u still have a post I sent to u which u haven't responded to. But try to keep ur emotions in check & let ur cerebrum do d thinking before u utter ur words because so far u seem far away from d topic being discussed.

Obviously, your emotions and cerebrum did not tell you that the fact that you have money in your pocket means you can afford to build mansions and buy Rolls Royce.

Always adjust your emotions and coordinate your cerebrum before asking your trollish and meaningless questions.

All you do is troll people with endless silly and bogus questions, you hardly offer a credible and valuable argument,

Asking meaningless trollish questions is not discussion, coming up with sane and rational arguments is discussion.

Is asking meaningless and trollish questions you are capable of?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

"Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money."

Can you prove to me that every Nigerian can build mansions and buy Rolls Royce because they have money in their pocket?

The issue is the amount of money you have in your pocket and what you can do with that money, not a blanket and ignorant conclusion that you can buy whatever you want because you have money in your pocket.

Must you always think like a 2-year-old baby?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

Obviously, your emotions and cerebrum did not tell you that the fact that you have money in your pocket means you can afford to build mansions and buy Rolls Royce.

Always adjust your emotions and coordinate your cerebrum before asking your trollish and meaningless questions.

All you do is troll people with endless silly and bogus questions, you hardly offer a credible and valuable argument,

Asking meaningless trollish questions is not discussion, coming up with sane and rational arguments is discussion.

Is asking meaningless and trollish questions you are capable of?

U have a very weird way of proving me right& see how emotional u sound. Who asked u about rolls Royce& mansion? I don't remember discussing rolls Royce& mansion with u or with d gentleman I was conversing with. So where is d "sane and rational arguments that u have come up with"? I don't see them anywhere.

U seem so eager to be heard or u reeling from bruised ego and u just need a outlet. Sorry dude, I can't help u get over ur emotional issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) / Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics) / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.