Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card (31565 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by subcbouy: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Smallest but mighty. All other states won't learn the craft of development now that people have started knowing their fundamental rights. Sooner than later, all the aggressive ones will start killing the politicians and family for neglecting their duties
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Solatium(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
All this to what end?
Dear Solatium.
I can see that your hatred for me have beclouded your sense of reasoning. You can no longer engage me in sensible debate but only eager to pour out your frustrations on me at any slightest opportunity. I'm I the reason why you are not making it big in life? Pls endeavor to be reasonable and engage me sensibly so that I can learn from you and add to my knowledge. Thanks as you read and
understand my open letter to you. My best wishes

I only prayed for you,i don't know why you are feeling this bad,besides is it love you expressed towards Tinubu when you made that statement?

You shouldn't feel bad,i wished you what you wished on to others,dust yourself up,wipe your tears and move on
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from Sanwo-olu. One can only imagine how much he would have done without Tinubu always breathing down on his neck because of Lagos allocation
Lol grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Fahdiga1: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That has always been our problem in Lagos. Tinubu's hands are everywhere...Aviation, Healthcare, Transport, Government, Finance, Infrastructure, Trading, etc. That's same person blinded people are hailing. Our governors would have done so much without his interference . He's the parasite we've been nursing in Lagos. All the noanese will end soon.
Amen to your prayers
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Fahdiga1: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Ppogbae:

Why are Igbos so obsessed with Tinubu?
Ask me again
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lapazi(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from Sanwo-olu. One can only imagine how much he would have done without Tinubu always breathing down on his neck because of Lagos allocation

Na tinubu be your problem?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by EmekaA125(m): 3:18am On Jun 23, 2021
DoctorDree:
Lagos is working
And Asiwaju Tinubu is stealing from her coffers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by EmekaA125(m): 3:22am On Jun 23, 2021
iberrylee:
I think Bayelsa, delta, port harcourt should be doing the same thing.. Oh I forget they are busy empowering their foreign acct, militant and cultist grin grin
Useless states. Upon all the allocation and huge funds they're getting from FG, most of their citizens are wretched and languishing in abject poverty. Oil states yet nothing to live for. Niger Delta Governors are stealing away the future of their people. Too bad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by EmekaA125(m): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2021
cocolacec:

They are jealous of Yoruba leadership,they wish they have someone like him in South East.Their suplim leader only bring them distractions and destruction.
Yes like this below grin grin

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by EmekaA125(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2021
flokii:
Very nice development.. I just hope the 'omo ales' in Yorubaland won't team up with outsiders and never-do-wells who flee their regions to destroy the initiatives of South West.

All you enemies of Yorubaland both within and from outside will fall out of grace and be put to shame always.

Brown roof dwellergrin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by belcom10(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2021
This useless cowry card they've been using to steal people's money on BRT. If we are not ready for technology in this part of the world,we should just stick to what we know that best work for us. Lagosians are complaining about the COWRY CARD, Is not effective and reliable.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by soojar(m): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

I am more Lagosian than you could ever be .

Do you know that the governor pays Tinubu 1.2billion naira every Friday?

That's news for another day .

He knows. He is just asking you to give him one state in Nigeria where Tinubu is not stealing their money for comparison with the development going on in Lagos.

And maybe any state also that will not get any monthly allocation from the Federal government for 3years and did not owe a single civil servant any salary but rather still building infrastructures and mapping out development plans for the next 50 years. Mention just 1 state or even half sef.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by soojar(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Na confirm I dey talk so

Make I no cast now until when the right time reach , no be me go even caste the whole thing .

1.2billion? and the governor is able to do all these projects he is commissioning every week? Please since you are one of the people carrying the money for the governor to Tinubu can you please help us tell him to increase it to 2billion so that he will be able to execute more projects. Because it looks like the more money these governors dey pay Tinubu the more projects they execute for the people.

Meanwhile some governors that refused to give Tinubu 10 kobo from their state coffers (since *** no be Lagos) are busy sharing kerosine and indomie packs as dividends of democracy while owing civil servants 8 months salary.

If you don't have vision, it's not your fault there is nothing you can do about it. If someone is bigger than you there is also nothing you can do about it no matter how much you hate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by mosaicafrique: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning, Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market in ok, Lagos State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by zeusdgrt(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Wickedtruths:
[s][/s]

I like how you're foaming in the mouth. Donate the nonsense you wrote to your kerosene-drinking ancestors.
Lol grin weak line,try harder cz u sound like u are in tears grin next time learn say aproko nor good grin OTU.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by soojar(m): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2021
thinkmoney:

My guy, lagos has been set up to be rich right from the outset. No work of one single person really.

The truth is that the wealth it has make us question the governors less

Set up by who? All these things you are seeing were they there before 1999 when one governor had plan of how he wanted Lagos to look like and set up a powerful think tank to chart development plan for Lagos and made sure each governor is following it up till now.

The other states that have been collecting government allocations (including those collecting mega, special allocations as oil producing states) what have they done with it?

Lagos is just how life is, someone with no vision and ambition will be given 1million naira and he squanders it saying it's not enough. Give that same 1million naira to someone else that already have a plan for his life set out and watch how he will become a success story that even the one will 5million naira that squandered it will begin to envy and hate him.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by amiskurie(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Maloboy:
Nice one Sanwo Olu.

But who ordered the military to shoot at lekki tool gate protesters?

If you are looking for a way to earn money on the internet then, I am your plug. Follow this thread, where I teach people ways they can make money with just their cell phones. Information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/6615553/how-earn-more-than-100k

Mumu Twitter boy, maybe it was your families they shoot then. Since you are claiming they killed protesters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Bennita911: 5:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
And you think you made sense?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:

You have evidence of this or mere conjecture.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2021
What are the routes they are plying and costs?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Dimejimichael(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Emma1Oj(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

May you not die lying in jealousy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by dederocs(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Good, support Nigerian businesses, buy innoson cars, buy Nigerian rice, this is the way to get our currency value up, and reduce poverty.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by thinkmoney(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2021
soojar:

Set up by who? All these things you are seeing were they there before 1999 when one governor had plan of how he wanted Lagos to look like and set up a powerful think tank to chart development plan for Lagos and made sure each governor is following it up till now.

The other states that have been collecting government allocations (including those collecting mega, special allocations as oil producing states) what have they done with it?

Lagos is just how life is, someone with no vision and ambition will be given 1million naira and he squanders it saying it's not enough. Give that same 1million naira to someone else that already have a plan for his life set out and watch how he will become a success story that even the one will 5million naira that squandered it will begin to envy and hate him.
My brother, forget allocation, lagos state revenue is more than 12 states own put together. Lagos has always been the top state since it was a capital.
The main sea port is in lagos, one of the main airport is in lagos and all the capitals of big big companies and even many embassies are in lagos. It has been like this since it was a capital. The federal government then put up many structures that ordinary would have been close to impossible for a single state to do because it was the capital then. Just think of how long the 'walf' at Apapa has been a magnate to many people and industries, think of how long many bank headquarters have been in lagos and now think too of how long the many big big bridges -third mainland bridge and the rest - have been in lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by winterfell007(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Show us the most developed Igbo land Tinubu is not stealing from, let us compare it with Lagos

Dundee!! Lagos is a far cry from the megacity she ought to be when compared to other mega cities across the world. You are here forming village champion with Lagos.
Sorry should be your surname
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by cocolacec(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yes like this below grin grin
Like your erosion ravaged potopoto republic

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Dapson73(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Write Efcc and attach your proof
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Dapson73(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Commendable project. Welldone Mr President.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by babayinka77(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159137828096013&id=735776012

Lagos is surrounded by water/creeks and should be taken advantage of. I don't see the reason why every lagosian should commute by road daily instead of water system. A serious government will take advantage of this and ensure our creeks are dredged for water transport enhancement. there is a lot of revenue to be generated from water transportation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by EmekaA125(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2021
cocolacec:

Like your erosion ravaged potopoto republic
It was in 2018. Go there and check if the erosion hasn't been tackled.

Afonja brown roof mud houses can't be checked or tackled instead more brownies keeps springing up grin grin grin

Igboland is far better in terms of developmental spread.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by pricklewane: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2021
How far ? Where was your hopeless father when Ikpeazu who Tinubu isn't disturbing was commissioning uncompleted gutter in the other thread ? Make your papa continue to see Tinubu for hin dream. We know you are all dimmed along with your tribesmen that can stop recapping your wretch Alaigbo to come slave your soul away under the same Ti ubu in Lagos.

Fahdiga1:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by skillet(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
tutudesz:
Okowa Okowa which way undecided all states just dey drop projects up and down, Zulum drop Technical college weekend, Udom received 2 new plane, Wike commission new roads last week undecided
Okowa na you mate's be this O!

Okowa dropped three universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / 10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.