Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card (31546 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Mftivi: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
cocolacec:

Do you know their suplim leader is warming up to destroy lagos again in july during oduduwa rallly .Lagosians must be alert to deal with these onilaras.
with this your mentality e sure me die that you are living a rather wretched and deprived life! Like guy, you are too dense! As in, you are too dull! Please do humanity a favor by reading books abeg. The data you use to type utter rubbish will be more useful if you consume them reading educative materials to enlighten and liberate your mind cos omo you too daft gosh!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

Obviously, your emotions and cerebrum did not tell you that the fact that you have money in your pocket means you can afford to build mansions and buy Rolls Royce.

Always adjust your emotions and coordinate your cerebrum before asking your trollish and meaningless questions.

All you do is troll people with endless silly and bogus questions, you hardly offer a credible and valuable argument,

Asking meaningless trollish questions is not discussion, coming up with sane and rational arguments is discussion.

Is asking meaningless and trollish questions you are capable of?

U have a very weird way of proving me right from how emotional u sound. Who asked u about rolls Royce& mansion? I don't remember discussing rolls Royce& mansion with u or with d gentleman I was conversing with. So where is d "sane and rational arguments that u have come up with"? I don't see them anywhere.

U seem so eager to be heard or u reeling from bruised ego and u just need a outlet. Sorry dude, I can't help u get over ur emotional issues
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

Can you prove to me that every Nigerian can build mansions and buy Rolls Royce because they have money in their pocket?

The issue is the amount of money you have in your pocket and what you can do with that money, not a blanket and ignorant conclusion that you can buy whatever you want because you have money in your pocket.

Must you always think like a 2-year-old baby?

Can bring out where u saw rolls Royce and mansion in d comment u quoted?

U sound so hurt? What happened? Who is hurting u? What can I do to help u get over ur pain and bruised ego?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

U have a very weird way of proving me right& see how emotional u sound. Who asked u about rolls Royce& mansion? I don't remember discussing rolls Royce& mansion with u or with d gentleman I was conversing with. So where is d "sane and rational arguments that u have come up with"? I don't see them anywhere.

U seem so eager to be heard or u reeling from bruised ego and u just need a outlet. Sorry dude, I can't help u get over ur emotional issues
[/s]

Same silly rubbish and trolling. If you can not afford to buy anything you want with what you have in your pocket so why are you yelling for people to prove that there's money in Nigeria? Abi because there's money in Nigeria all of a sudden Nigeria can afford to do everything they are doing in America or Dubai.

Your arguments are always shallow and elementary, with no deep thoughs.

You are nothing but a troll.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same silly rubbish and trolling. If you can not afford to buy anything you want with what you have in your pocket so why are you yelling for people to prove that there's money in Nigeria? Abi because there's money in Nigeria all of a sudden Nigeria can afford to do everything they are doing in America or Dubai.

You are nothing but a troll.

Ooooh men, this guy is really really in serious pain. Does trolling hurt so much that u are so ready to spill ur emotions like shell burst pipeline just to make ur voice heard?

What can I do to make u happy? Pls talk to me? Should I buy u mansion and rolls Royce?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Can bring out where u saw rolls Royce and mansion in d comment u quoted?

U sound so hurt? What happened? Who is hurting u? What can I do to help u get over ur pain and bruised ego?

You keep hanging yourself, so what's the essence of your argument that there is money in Nigeria? Exactly what are you implying?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Ooooh men, this guy is really really in serious pain. Does trolling hurt so much that u are so ready to spill ur emotions like shell burst pipeline just to make ur voice heard?

What can I do to make u happy? Pls talk to me? Should I buy u mansion and rolls Royce?
[/s]

Face topic and stop trolling.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

You keep hanging yourself, so what's the essence of your argument that there is money in Nigeria? Exactly what are you implying?

Is there no money in nigeria? Meanwhile, u haven't answered d questions asked:

Can u bring out where u saw rolls Royce and mansion in d comment u quoted?

U sound so hurt. What happened? Who is hurting u? What can I do to help u get over ur pain and bruised ego?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Face topic and stop trolling.

Did u face d topic? Ooooh men, this guy is really really in serious pain. Does "trolling" hurt so much that u are so ready to spill ur emotions like shell burst pipeline just to make ur voice heard?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

U sound so hurt. What happened? Who is hurting u? What can I do to help u get over ur pain and bruised ego?
[/s]

Same trollish question.

Does it mean Nigeria can afford everything because there's money in Nigeria?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Did u face d topic? Ooooh men, this guy is really really in serious pain. Does trolling hurt so much that u are so ready to spill ur emotions like shell burst pipeline just to make ur voice heard?

[/s]

Trollish rubbish..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same trollish question.

Does it mean Nigeria can afford everything because there's money in Nigeria?

Can u produce any comment I made about whether Nigeria could afford anything? Is there no money in nigeria? Meanwhile, u haven't answered d questions asked:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Trollish rubbish..

Did u face d topic? Ooooh men, this guy is really really in serious pain. Does trolling hurt so much that u are so ready to spill ur emotions like shell burst pipeline just to make ur voice heard?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by hollywater: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
When south west leads, ESN and Bandits are destroying and killing
mumu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Trollish rubbish..

I never knew that d questions I asked u over time have left u so bruised. So simple questions can make a grown man like u become so hurt? Ordinary question? That's serious
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don't really know what's going on in the mind of those airheads from the East cheesy cheesy grin
You won't see much of em on any developmental thread that has to do with the West, but let one Slowpoke of a mod from the East post any bad thing like this about West, they will flood the thread wailing upandan. I just pity y'all
Whereas, West is your greener pasture anytime you folks runaway from home, innit? pls go and sidon somewhere jorr
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Tonyblessed(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na wa o. Must everything be about cow even Lagos, why cowry card and not another name. Very disappointing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u produce any comment I made about whether Nigeria could afford anything? Is there no money in nigeria? Meanwhile, u haven't answered d questions asked:

1. The poster you quoted said we don't have money to do certain things because our budget can not sustain such spendings.

2. You jumped in to say the money is there and asked the poster to prove to you that there's money in Nigeria when in fact the poster did not say there's no money in Nigeria.

3. You trolled him by twisting his post and start asking dumb questions about Nigeria having money.

Did that poster said there is no money in Nigeria and if he did not, why are you asking the same dumb question and asking him to prove to you that there is money in Nigeria.

See, you ignorantly asked that question because it was based on your own trollish inclinations.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

I never knew that d questions I asked u over time have left u so bruised. So simple questions can make a grown man like u become so hurt? Ordinary question? That's serious
[/s]

Trollish rubbish.

You said we have money in Nigeria so prove to us that we can afford to buy, build and o whatever we want because we have money in Nigeria.

I'll keep exposing your shallow and elementary thought process..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

1. The poster you quoted said we don't have money to do certain things because our budget can not sustain such spendings.

2. You jumped in to say the money is there and asked the poster to prove to you that there's money in Nigeria when in fact the poster did not say there's no money in Nigeria.

3. You trolled him by twisting his post and start asking dumb questions about Nigeria having money.

Did that poster said there is no money in Nigeria and if he did not, why are you asking the same dumb question and asking him to prove to you that there is money in Nigeria.

See, you ignorantly asked that question because it was based on your own trollish inclinations.

Oga, u haven't answered my questions. Can u produce any comment I made about whether Nigeria could afford anything?

Can u also provide evidence to support ur number 1 point made?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Trollish rubbish.

You said we have money in Nigeria so prove to us that we can afford to buy, build and o whatever we want because we have money in Nigeria.

I'll keep exposing your shallow and elementary thought process..

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't answered my questions. Can u produce any comment I made about whether Nigeria could afford anything?

[/s]

Not interested in your trollish rubbish..

Answer my question.

Can you prove that Nigeria can build, buy or do anytuing because there is money in Nigeria?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your trollish rubbish..

Answer my question.

Can you prove that Nigeria can build, buy or do anytuing because there is money in Nigeria?

If u weren't interested, then u wouldn't have been crying about being trolled:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oh, yes, there's more money in Lagos than the rest of Nigeria, but does that mean Lagos with $4 billion budget can perform on the same scale as NY with hundreds of years of development and budgets of over $100 billion/year?

Beats my why grown men get on the internet to spew rubbish that's even beneath 2-year-old sensibilities..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

If u weren't interested, then u wouldn't have been crying about being trolled:

[/s]

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by ba7man(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Maloboy:

Nice one Sanwo Olu.

But who ordered the military to shoot at lekki tool gate protesters?

If you are looking for a way to earn money on the internet then, I am your plug. Follow this thread, where I teach people ways they can make money with just their cell phones. Information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/6615553/how-earn-more-than-100k
It was i that gave the millitary the order to shoot toll gate protesters. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Y are u running away? Are u tired?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Wickedtruths: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Sorry u didn't respond to his payment to tinubu grin

Your mother's bride price was paid with kerosene. How would you like to respond to that?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Gamesmart: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked. My first question isn't giving what u don't have because u can't tell me that Nigeria has nothing. Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money.

Second, I didn't ask if it's right or wrong for nigerian citizens to compare themselves with citizens of richer nations. What I asked is if there's anything wrong with our budget being "less than 10% of some countries state or region". Your response is yes& I was expecting u to tell me why u it isn't a good idea.

Third, I asked: "Did these countries u are referring to always have big budgets? How did they come about this big budgets?"

U answered d first part but deviated to an answer that isn't related to what I asked which is how did these countries u referring to come about their big budgets?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

U haven't answered d questions I asked. My first question isn't giving what u don't have because u can't tell me that Nigeria has nothing. Everyone has something & nigeria is no exception. U can't prove to me that there's absolutely no money in Nigeria or that Nigeria has absolutely no money.

Second, I didn't ask if it's right or wrong for nigerian citizens to compare themselves with citizens of richer nations. What I asked is if there's anything wrong with our budget being "less than 10% of some countries state or region". Your response is yes& I was expecting u to tell me why u it isn't a good idea.

Third, I asked: "Did these countries u are referring to always have big budgets? How did they come about this big budgets?"

U answered d first part but deviated to an answer that isn't related to what I asked which is how did these countries u referring to come about their big budgets?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by cocolacec(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
See as they're spending our money on Lagos undecided
Anyway, kudos to sanwo olu. I've observed him and he doesn't seem to be a looter like our governors on here undecided

Lagos make trillions per year only shippers council make 22 trillion in One year.Ask Atiku how he became rich in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card by Scamburster(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tonyblessed:
Na wa o. Must everything be about cow even Lagos, why cowry card and not another name. Very disappointing.

Just waiting for someone to ask this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.