Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe (2669 Views)

Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / DSS, EFCC Should Probe CBN Over Naira Scarcity - HURIWA Tells FG / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by rummmy: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2021
He is representing the good people of Abia south....meaning he is their mouth piece.
So what are his crimes?
Wearing a dot t-shirt ?
A sitting president called a set of people doing business all over nigeria dots in a circle and you clapped for him....the same people he called dot,accepted it and becomes proud of it and the same you that commended the president is also calling for abaribe to be probbed ,for what exactly?
You are sick mentally bro...
Like someone said before now,you are indirectly destroying the ambition of who you are representing......it's Good for us.....
Mental daftness is bad.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Onepeople: 3:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You're a big fool.

Yorubads are so daft that they feel everyone is as gullible as they are.
point of correction that idiot is not yuroba neither is he in support of Tinubu, he is using Tinubu name to drag support from yuroba people he is a fulani man Muslim, read his line of argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Onepeople: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Davinity:
I can only imagine how you felt when you saw Abaribe wearing the Dot polo

Make sure you don't commit suicide of of frustration and depression

Gumi is calling the bandit victims but he is not a terrorist
he is a fulani man.
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:21am On Jun 23, 2021
This Mumu OP that can't speak good English. I get migraine reading his gibberish
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Help2020: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abaribe a senator of federal republic of Nigeria representing good people of Abia south. Abaribe is not representing Igbos terrorist Abaribe has always being a mouthpiece for Igbos a terrorist organization.

Abaribe is working against the interest of Nigeria I'm calling on senate leaders to take action against this man you are collecting salary from Nigeria and you still working against it.

Federal government should investigate this man asp.
What's his offense?
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Shut up illiterate people tell Abaribe to resign his post and join ipob terrorist.

After you tell Pantami to resign.
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by udede(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Another futajalonian spotted
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Joromi1: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Admissionclass: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abaribe is a terrorist .
Gumi is a megabandit.
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Tinubuadvocate: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Take him to court I'm not relate with Gumi stop mention him.
Admissionclass:

Gumi is a megabandit.
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by clericuzzio(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abaribe a senator of federal republic of Nigeria representing good people of Abia south. Abaribe is not representing Igbos terrorist Abaribe has always being a mouthpiece for Igbos a terrorist organization.

Abaribe is working against the interest of Nigeria I'm calling on senate leaders to take action against this man you are collecting salary from Nigeria and you still working against it.

What should the terrorist FG now do to Gumi, Hellrufai, And others supporting the killer Herdsmen? You just wake up and have not thought out your plan for the day, it's Abaribe that is now your problem

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Tinubuadvocate: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Abaribe will soon be arrested.
clericuzzio:

What should the terrorist FG now do to Gumi, Hellrufai, And others supporting the killer Herdsmen? You just wake up and have not thought out your plan for the day, it's Abaribe that is now your problem
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Flyingngel(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2021
If to say I see you face to face, I would have slap u. FG would leave GUMI and face Abaribe?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by KRSWon: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Housing:

Most of your post are against the interest of the man your moniker claimed to be advocating for.

What is your problem with the Easterners?
Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility for killings live on Channels and other national TV stations. DSS and all other Security agents didn't act.

Gumi is advocating for Bandits not socio-cultural group oo. No invitation nor investigation from security agents.

Abaribe is a politician taking full advantage of defensive blunders by Buhari led government to satisfy his political calculations which have been giving him great goals and advantages in his home front, as politics is local.

Having said that, if Tinubu is to become Nigeria's President, he will definitely need to solicits for vote from Igbo nation.

Your actions and activities of your likes that creates monikers to deride and constantly abuse particular ethnic nationalities is the latest approach by political jobbers to always ensure Nigerian citizens are divided at all costs. Most especially the Southerners.

Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] rubbish.

You used a strikeout on his post and called it rubbish, but you didn't refute or counter a single thing he said.

You asked what was Gumi's offence, but Abaribe's "offence" is wearing a "Dot" t-shirt?
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Ifedichi1: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abaribe is a terrorist .
Did he k.i.l.l any members of your family?
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Those people killed by Igbos terrorist are my brothers.
Ifedichi1:

Did he k.i.l.l any members of your family?
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Depressed101: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Abaribe a senator of federal republic of Nigeria representing good people of Abia south. Abaribe is not representing Igbos terrorist Abaribe has always being a mouthpiece for Igbos a terrorist organization.

[/s]
there are more pressing need in the country than abaribe.. Can the senate focus on that?
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by pricklewane: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2021
I have no respect for fools n lunatics Abaribe claim to represent.
Atiwaye:
[s][/s] please be reasonable for once I can't blame that man and to be sincere with you Abaribe is one of the vocalist who always standing against impunity this man always checking the power of executive.

When Buhari called a tribe dot what do you expect? I'm not support secessionist but we must respect each other.
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by oskopy: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2021
What are his offences?when are Fulanies going to develop sense?they don't know that all they are doing are wrong.Abaribe is the only truthful person on that floor Aboki
Re: Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe by Tinubuadvocate: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2021
No they must suspend the terrorist.
Depressed101:
there are more pressing need in the country than abaribe.. Can the senate focus on that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally IPOB Sit-At-Home Collapses In Abia State. / Wet Tinubu: Don't Dig Your Enemy's Grave Too Deep, You Might Fall Into It. / Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.