Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Most Difficult Stage In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Difficult Stage In My Life (996 Views)

At What Stage In A Relationship Should A Woman Lend Money To Her Man? / *being A Virgin Till Marriage Who Is It Most Difficult For:guys Or Ladies* / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by prophet1: 6:42pm On May 06, 2011
I am 28 years old and throughout my life i have been through alot and seen many challenges as everyone has. Before anyone becomes a full grown adult he or she faces many challenges in terms of love, education, job related issues, family problems among others.

I have finally rented a new apartment at dansoman for 2 years. and fully furnished it. So i will be leaving my dads house and finally starting a life in an enviroment an not use to.

Am praying to marry this year too as many friends of mine have married and have childerns. Even though i earn GHc 500 at my current job a month. I think i can focus in life and change my condition. If i want to wait for a big opportunity to come before i marry, buy a house or complete my on going house it will take ages.

So i guess its time for me to move out and face the world as every person does. thats what makes you a man. This is my year and i will many in my small ways and with Gods help i will survive even though it will not be easy for me. But when i look around am far better than many people yet still they are happy. So how much me who is educated, working and recieving a managable salary and have a sleeping place.

Please wish me luck, advice me if you have any, but what ever would happen i will be here after sometime to update you about my new stage in life. This is a realy story. The story of my life.

Thank You all and may allah fulfill my wish.
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by 190: 6:46pm On May 06, 2011
HAVE U WATCHED THIS MOVIE

GO AND WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT

ITS THE SEASON 1

YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO SORT YOUR LIFE AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE

Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by Phate07(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2011

You are 28yrs old and you are still afraid to enter into the world? Why?
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by Nekai(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2011
prophet1:

I am 28 years old and throughout my life i have been through alot and seen many challenges as everyone has. Before anyone becomes a full grown adult he or she faces many challenges in terms of love, education, job related issues, family problems among others.

I have finally rented a new apartment at dansoman for 2 years. and fully furnished it. So i will be leaving my dads house and finally starting a life in an enviroment an not use to.

Am praying to marry this year too as many friends of mine have married and have childerns. Even though i earn GHc 500 at my current job a month. I think i can focus in life and change my condition. If i want to wait for a big opportunity to come before i marry, buy a house or complete my on going house it will take ages.

So i guess its time for me to move out and face the world as every person does. thats what makes you a man. This is my year and i will many in my small ways and with Gods help i will survive even though it will not be easy for me. But when i look around am far better than many people yet still they are happy. So how much me who is educated, working and recieving a managable salary and have a sleeping place.

Please wish me luck, advice me if you have any, but what ever would happen i will be here after sometime to update you about my new stage in life. This is a realy story. The story of my life.

Thank You all and may allah fulfill my wish.

Good luck! Isn't it a great feeling to close the door to your own place and sit down and look around? It will be lonely at times, but resist the urge to move someone in, even if they offer to pay half of everything.

I can remember my first night in my first apartment and it was a great feeling. After everything was settled I took pictures and just walked around. I prayed and asked God to bless my home and vowed not to allow sinful activities to take place in my home by myself or others. It was so quiet (and kind of scary) that first night. The thing that made it hard to sleep was that my mind was swirling with all of my goals and plans for the future. I was still in school so I wasn't thinking about marriage, but more about balancing school/work/housework/social life with the responsibility of living by myself. I also wanted to build on skills I wanted to take with me when I started a family, like cooking daily, having a stable time for meals, and not watching too much tv.

It's great that you have such a positive mature outlook on life. God Bless you on this new phase of your journey and your search for Mrs. Right. Keep us updated!  smiley
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by chamber2(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2011
@190

something tells me you have a problem. This guy needs encouragement and you are here posting rubbish.

@poster

You have taken a bold step.I will only pray that God leads you to your desired destination
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 06, 2011
wow! smiley
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by 190: 11:32pm On May 06, 2011
angry angry
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2011
But when i look around am far better than many people yet still they are happy.

i can feel your pain but just open your mind and have faith that this is your year.also try not to associate your happiness with material things but with friends and joyous moments.
Re: The Most Difficult Stage In My Life by GoodBoi1(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2011
Okay @poster, here's what I gat for you:
*First things first. Always get your priorities straight; if you can't get it for now, forget it (u know,  next time)

*Don't try to impress people by living above your income. Believe me, u will save yourself from future sh¤t.
Peace

(1) (Reply)

Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God / How To Make Your Boyfriend Ask For Your Hand In Betrothal / D&c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.