Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing (41105 Views)

Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) / Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by McOluOmo: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2021
F
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by sweetshisha: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Shit eating , son killing, gay monster of a father
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
OnionBandit:
Too bahd!

Too many psychiatric patients roaming free in APC!

The major problems a black man has got are poverty and greed.

Too bahd!
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by NairaMaster1(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Otar:
Terrible news everyday. This is why I must study God's word first before anything, else the senses will become too polluted with the terribleness going on around

Very correct
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Pierocash:
Sick people everywhere in the west

in the west? Person for Kwara wey cut boy hand no sick too? Abi na Policeman wey open fire on Innocent people for compund, no be the same thing too?
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Mogajunior(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
cool

I hope Bobrisky can see this just in case he is planning to have a child someday.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Fidelismaria: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
The man looks like DEATH
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Jeetech01(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2021
This is disheartening, no matter what. Your own blood.

The heart of a man is wicked
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Npmedia(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2021
na wa 4 this life oooooo cool
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by neolastrada1: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2021
na wa 4 this life oooooo

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by dederocs(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Too many mad people in that part...
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Otar:
Terrible news everyday. This is why I must study God's word first before anything, else the senses will become too polluted with the terribleness going on around
Bad things happen, get over yourself.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by BinamRex: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
OnionBandit:
Too bahd!

Too many psychiatric patients roaming free in the whiteman's land!

Too bahd!

And you think we don't have psychiatric patients roaming free in Africa. Think again.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by dederocs(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

in the west? Person for Kwara wey cut boy hand no sick too? Abi na Policeman wey open fire on Innocent people for compund, no be the same thing too?
Am sure you understand what he means by 'sick'...people eating poo as a fetish, just for pleasure, it's way different than a crime.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
dederocs:

Am sure you understand what he means by 'sick'...people eating poo as a fetish, just for pleasure, it's way different than a crime.

and I am telling you the same thing you just used to explain yourself happens in Nigeria too even though its not in the context of the discussion.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by ComeToJesus: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Otar:

Honestly, God's word is just it.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by dederocs(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

and I am telling you the same thing you just used to explain yourself happens in Nigeria too even though its not in the context of the discussion.
Yahoo boys eat poo for money sake, not for pleasure...they are desperate dummies not sick, there is a difference.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Reeses: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria is a saint compares to what we have over here .I live here with too many sickos only God is saving us oo.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2021
dederocs:

Yahoo boys eat poo for money sake, not for pleasure...they are desperate dummies not sick, there is a difference.
sigh.ok.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by dederocs(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

sigh.ok.
cheesy
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by MUMUMAN4LIFE: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Na wa o! Killings everywhere in the world.

The guy resemble lalasticlala
Abeg wetin dey happen for your dp
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by notoriousbabe: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2021
MUMUMAN4LIFE:
Abeg wetin dey happen for your dp
na when I wan come
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by faceland: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Animal
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by brownrockafela(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2021
i remember i watched this story on investigation discovery(I.D) The man was so convincing .The whites kill at the slightest provocation is alarming.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by franxalive(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Fidelismaria:
The man looks like DEATH

Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Why didn't he kill himself to safe himself from the embarrassment
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by BitCraftman: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Ghana burger.
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2021
OnionBandit:
Too bahd!

Too many psychiatric patients roaming free in the whiteman's land!

Too bahd!
BOKO HARAM NKO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.