Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Funny How Life Plays On Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny How Life Plays On Us (242 Views)

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny How Life Plays On Us by vivsravine: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2021
FUNNY HOW LIFE PLAYS ON US

Many won't ever learn from situations that befalls them, they are so carried away chasing what is not in there lane.

To some, many wants to have a little chance to prove to you why they should be in your life and they will never ever get that moment, while some are busy chasing those who don't want them at all.

More so, we have some other people who are in your life but they don't value you at all, rather they ignore you and make your effort fruitless, just look closely you will find an open hand, waiting for an embrace, someone who values your person and is ready to give you the world.

Often times, we want it all prefect, we want it all rosy, we don't ever want to compromise our standards, but be reminded that we can't have it all, no one ever has it all.

Find reasons to fall,see reasons to interest your person, lower your guard and search for a diamond in a cloudy heart, none is that bad that he can't be loved and none is that perfect that seeks to be loved alone find that special thing in a fellow and make it work.

Life is full of uncertainties, none has passed through the road of gold and remind in bliss without a stain of pain, of fear and worry, make sure yours is to bless and make merry when you come in contact with a fellow.

Spread peace
Share the bond of love
Embrace the Gospel of unity
Becloud the emblem of charity
Respect and value souls, humanity is beautiful

Even though life plays so funny games on us all, the memories we share makes darkest days becomes brigth, the pains we bear makes the hardest souls soft like wax, the joy we share makes memories unforgettable, keep reaching out, break your jinx, cross the hurdles, the myth becomes nothing, on the wings we soar above all fears and the meaningful life we live indeed.

Ahudiya speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny How Life Plays On Us by vivsravine: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Visit my blog for more

(1) (Reply)

Discreet! Discreet!! / Stop Suffering, Start Succeeding! / Can I Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.