Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell (340 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2021
God Is Everywhere Present

One of the attributes of God is that He is everywhere present. The psalmist wrote.

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to You; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to You (Psalm 139:7-12).

Psalm 139:8
King James Bible
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

We cannot succeed in running away from God's presence.

For indeed our God is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29).
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

One of the attributes of God is that He is everywhere present. The psalmist wrote.

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to You; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to You (Psalm 139:7-12).

King James Bible
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

God's wrath is what burns the flames of hell
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

King James Bible

Can Corrolla, Camry or Tundra escape from Mr. Toyoda?

Never!

That is what it means to be A Creator!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Can Corrolla, Camry or Tundra escape from Mr. Toyoda?

Never!

That is what it means to be A Creator!

You are funny better start acting comedy
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Nancy2020(f): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Will hell be destroyed.
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Nancy2020(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God's wrath is what burns the flames of hell
Bible says God is a consuming fire too.
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Betscoreodds: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

King James Bible

I believe the anger of God lights up the flames of hell.
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:18am On Oct 22, 2021
You can't run from God
Re: ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent

(1) (Reply)

Healing Stream With Pastor Chris Live / Test The Spirits / Put On The Light For Others To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.