Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? (12384 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by Lovexme(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
It has been existing for long in UNN. In UNN, you have combine Art, combine social Sciences, Combine Physical Sciences. As a combine art students, you are at liberty to combine any of the art Courses such as English language with theatre Art, English with French, etc. Back then, my roommate did Combine Physical Sciences (Mathematics with Computer Science)

Oh, I see. Thanks for the insight. cool
Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by santos123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
gunpoint:
Kid!
Do not study this course!
Don't even study Law sef!
look around you and really find a selling course.
Life isn't about doing what you enjoy, but what will feed you and yours.
One year wasted now is better than 70years post graduation trying to find food
any certificate I am getting is never meant for Nigeria. I am leaving here once am done.
Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by santos123(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I applied for law ended up in Combined Social Sciences and I don't regret it. Studied PHILOSOPHY/PSYCHOLOGY..It was stressful but I'm happy I studied those courses.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by santos123(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Understood now
KimberlyWest:
Combined arts? grin UNN has done it again.

Combined arts is not really a known department. It's just you combining two art courses. One should be a major. Not sure how they pick their combination. But let's assume you're combining history and linguistics. If you pick History as a major, you can use your certificate to do the same thing history graduates do.

Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by santos123(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
mysticgal:
Combined arts is where different artforms interact and create something new and exciting across outdoor arts, carnival, festivals, spectacle, interdisciplinary work, live art and participatory and social art practice. More like social science or sociology and anthropology grin

I remember UNN giving me combined social science....I cried profusely and finally, I got to study law in another university which as it turns out is clownery especially being practiced in Nigeria.

So I would advise you to study it, don’t waste another year at home, time wasted cannot be regained(don’t listen to those up there) but learn some skills or earn certifications in Hr, arbitration or tax and even intern at organisations you see yourself working at.
No be Wetin person study e fit practice for Nigeria. I’m a lawyer but in pharmaceuticals due to skills I had to learnundecided
lol. You cried because of a course, I no fit. How did you divert to another career? What is pharmaceuticals all about?
Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by mysticgal(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
santos123:
lol. You cried because of a course, I no fit. How did you divert to another career? What is pharmaceuticals all about?

You probably haven’t stayed home for a long time. I was at home for 4 years before I got law .
Pharmaceutical is about drugs and production of drugs....
Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by santos123(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
mysticgal:

You probably haven’t stayed home for a long time. I was at home for 4 years before I got law .
Pharmaceutical is about drugs and production of drugs....
4 years ? Nawa oo ! This is my third year shaa. I finished in 2019 but covid wahala pushed my stay at home. I am actually depressed especially seeing my mates in school.

From art to science, how did you adapt to science courses so easily? Considering your old thread, you are still in your 20s.
Re: Combined Art: What Can A Graduate Do With This Course? by mysticgal(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
santos123:
4 years ? Nawa oo ! This is my third year shaa. I finished in 2019 but covid wahala pushed my stay at home. I am actually depressed especially seeing my mates in school.

From art to science, how did you adapt to science courses so easily? Considering your old thread, you are still in your 20s.

No no, I didn’t move to science. I’m still a lawyer that does a whole risk and compliance . I now do marketing/strategies due to certification

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Pls How Much Is Jamb Form / 2019 JAMB Registration: Lagos, Kaduna & Abuja Recorded Highest Candidates So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.