Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) (1123 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) / I Am A Human Chimera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
In Africa,especially in Nigeria once things don't look normal to us, its either 'EVIL' or 'DANGEROUS',we hardly care about the science of anything or most things.

Back then in boarding school,I was called funny names daily,as a young JSS1 girl/student it wasn't funny,nothing wey I no hear...From WITCH to GIRL-BOY to POSSESSED GIRL to ABNORMAL GIRL to TWO COLORED GIRL,especially by the senior students lolzzz.....

Sometimes if they want to send a junior student in my school,they come to a particular hostel and they shout and say something like 'ANY JUNIOR STUDENT', before you know it,all the junior students will come out from different corners and line up,its the last person in the line-up they usually send,anytime it's me the senior will say 'NA THIS GIRL ABEG O MAKE SHE NO GO MESSAGE/ERRAND FOR ME O, I NO WANT WAHALA lolzzzz,some will say 'AH NA THIS GIRL-BOY I NO WANT O,OYA GO I NO SEND YOU AGAIN,some others will say NA THIS COKE AND FANTA GIRL,ABEG I NO WANT MAKE ABNORMAL PERSON GO ERRAND/MESSAGE FOR ME O etc etc.... grin grin cheesy The things they said to me back then are too plenty to type here sef,the name calling was a daily thing ooo...

Sorry I forgot to even mention that they gave me a nickname oooo,my nickname was 'COKE AND FANTA'...it got to a point,I wasn't called my name anymore,I was called coke and fanta cool cool cool...Infact I started calling myself coke and fanta girl.... cheesy cheesy

ONE FACT I FOUND OUT WHEN I DID MY OWN RESEARCH WHICH IS ACTUALLY TRUE:
Possible psychological effects (such as stress and depression) could arise from chimerism affecting the appearance of the skin.

Once I am stressed out mehn it shows immediately, on my whole skin especially my face,my face can just become dark suddenly but when I rest well you will know,it will show......I have never really had a smooth facial skin though,its even now that it's getting better,it was very bad before......People who know me personally know that fact,I have used everything o,the face no gree smooth,I leave am abeg I don tire,I have spent ALOT of money on this face of mine, but NOT ANYMORE biko...

My 'BODY SKIN' is smooth,sometimes I no dey rub cream for the body sef and e no dey do anyhow. People usually feel its dirty people who usually have pimples/acne or a rough skin no be sooo....Sometimes it's the hormones acting up or something deeper but from inside sha...People who know me know that I am OCD clean,I no dey like dirty,so no be by dirty ooo...

I have also noticed that whenever someone touches me with a 'DIRTY HAND' almost instantly you will see something like goose pimples appear on my skin and it starts itching me,if I don't wash it immediately,I go scratch am tire.....My skin is so damn sensitive chai....

Ehen back to my gist,if not that I was intelligent back then in school and one of the best in my class plus teachers liked me...i wouldn't have had friends sef,most were kinda scared or felt uncomfortable coming close to me...Some of my mates got close and noticed i had a likeable and sweet personality and they were stuck with me lolzzz....

As time went on I grew up and became mischievous, I started showing some of those seniors small small wahala/shege stylishly,shey they said I was dangerous now and I was this and that, I acted on it and.....

I will continue from here next time....

P.S I want to do small giveaway o....I will ask two questions,the FIRST 2 people to get them right,get 500 naira recharge card each.

1. Do you think I am an introvert,extrovert or ambivert?? Any option you pick give me reasons o grin

2.What do you think my favourite color is? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by jaeyking(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
I thought chimera only existed in teenwolf and animals

Never knew it existed in humans
Wow � for you to be putting on shorts that's alot of bravery

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Franzinni: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by rottennaija(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
jaeyking:
I thought chimera only existed in teenwolf and animals

Never knew it existed in humans
Wow � for you to be putting on shorts that's alot of bravery
Everything exist in all life forms.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
U re a confirm extrovert for ur colour I will say blue ,hope I tried

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Ghostreader13(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
I think you are an extrovert going through ur story so far I noticed you ain't ashamed of who u are and u are always willing to educate people who looks at u strangely bcuz of ur skin and u are bold 100%..
I think ur favorite color is Red

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by rottennaija(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ghostreader13:
I think you are an extrovert going through ur story so far I noticed you ain't ashamed of who u are and u are always willing to educate people who looks at u strangely bcuz of ur skin and u are bold 100%..

@bolded is Not necessarily so. Introverted persons keep a lot to themselves and only discuss things when they are ready to and it can be very educative.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Sent4rina: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
You are ambivert because in as muchas you want people to learn about human chemera by putting up those beautiful pieces, you are shy of posting your close-up portrait or covered your face at any slightest chance.
I think your favourite colour is blue(sky). cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by rottennaija(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sent4rina:
You are ambivert because in as muchas you want people to learn about human chemera by putting up those beautiful pieces, you are shy of posting your close-up portrait or covered your face at any slightest chance.

Her face is there in her profile

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Sent4rina: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
rottennaija:

Her face is there in her profile
My bad! I did not check her profile. But i think she's an ambivert judging by her write-up.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Nuelito: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Interesting.....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sent4rina:

You are right o.....I am an ambivert,but your reason is so wrong cheesy......My picture is on my profile and I dropped a full picture in the PART 4 of my write-up grin

But you tried sha... grin......This one you got half of the question right abi make I send you 250 naira recharge card grin grin.... tongue tongue

Oya DM your phone number.......I know it's not everyone who likes to drop numbers here.

The color is wrong o grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ghostreader13:

I am an ambivert,a little of both grin....So you're wrong,even the color is wrong.... smiley smiley smiley SORRY undecided
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
U re a confirm extrovert for ur colour I will say blue ,hope I tried

You tried but you're wrong... smiley smiley....I am an ambivert,a little of both and you got the color wrong too smiley smiley.....SORRY undecided
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Sent4rina: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cindy222:

You are right o.....I am an ambivert,but your reason is so wrong cheesy......My picture is on my profile and I dropped a full picture in the PART 4 of my write-up grin

But you tried sha... grin......This one you got half of the question right abi make I send you 250 naira recharge card grin grin.... tongue tongue

Oya DM your phone number.......I know it's not everyone who likes to drop numbers here.

The color is wrong o grin

I sha try. Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin

Send the Glo card to this number 07042745713
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sent4rina:

I sha try. Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin

Send the Glo card to this number 07042745713

Sent smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Sent4rina: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cindy222:

Sent smiley
grin cheesy Thanks.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sent4rina:

grin cheesy Thanks.

You're welcome grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Sent4rina: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cindy222:

You're welcome grin
Oh you did bank top-up. What a mistake(that was my MTN number), I thought you wanted to send a card. Anyway, thanks.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sent4rina:

Oh you did bank top-up. What a mistake(that was my MTN number), I thought you wanted to send a card. Anyway, thanks.

Yea it was a bank top-up o....Numbers are too much nowadays sef,I dunoo which is which....You're welcome wink
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by domido(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Your story is the first time I'm even learning the word chimera.
Your fav color is red or pink. You have a touch of those colors in both pictures
Reason you're an ambivert is because on your write up, you said the condition of your skin makes it itch whenever someone who has dirty on him come close to you. For that you might want to keep to yourself sometimes to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Gentledizzle: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Cindy222:

Sent smiley

Na prison you take dey play.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2021
domido:
Your story is the first time I'm even learning the word chimera.
Your fav color is red or pink. You have a touch of those colors in both pictures
Reason you're an ambivert is because on your write up, you said the condition of your skin makes it itch whenever someone who has dirty on him come close to you. For that you might want to keep to yourself sometimes to avoid it.

I am glad my stories made you learn about the word 'chimera' for the first time,its my pleasure to keep creating awareness.

You got my favourite color wrong too grin.....My favourite color is CARAMEL BROWN,nobody got it correctly.

The reason you gave as your reason why you think I am an ambivert is wrong o. I am an ambivert because I only become an extrovert when I am really close to you but if we don't really know each other or we just met I can really keep to myself and be an introvert.....I get to study people alot that way too smiley.....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by brainhgeek(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cindy222:
In Africa,especially in Nigeria once things don't look normal to us, its either 'EVIL' or 'DANGEROUS',we hardly care about the science of anything or most things.

Back then in boarding school,I was called funny names daily,as a young JSS1 girl/student it wasn't funny,nothing wey I no hear...From WITCH to GIRL-BOY to POSSESSED GIRL to ABNORMAL GIRL to TWO COLORED GIRL,especially by the senior students lolzzz.....

Sometimes if they want to send a junior student in my school,they come to a particular hostel and they shout and say something like 'ANY JUNIOR STUDENT', before you know it,all the junior students will come out from different corners and line up,its the last person in the line-up they usually send,anytime it's me the senior will say 'NA THIS GIRL ABEG O MAKE SHE NO GO MESSAGE/ERRAND FOR ME O, I NO WANT WAHALA lolzzzz,some will say 'AH NA THIS GIRL-BOY I NO WANT O,OYA GO I NO SEND YOU AGAIN,some others will say NA THIS COKE AND FANTA GIRL,ABEG I NO WANT MAKE ABNORMAL PERSON GO ERRAND/MESSAGE FOR ME O etc etc.... grin grin cheesy The things they said to me back then are too plenty to type here sef,the name calling was a daily thing ooo...

Sorry I forgot to even mention that they gave me a nickname oooo,my nickname was 'COKE AND FANTA'...it got to a point,I wasn't called my name anymore,I was called coke and fanta cool cool cool...Infact I started calling myself coke and fanta girl.... cheesy cheesy

ONE FACT I FOUND OUT WHEN I DID MY OWN RESEARCH WHICH IS ACTUALLY TRUE:
Possible psychological effects (such as stress and depression) could arise from chimerism affecting the appearance of the skin.

Once I am stressed out mehn it shows immediately, on my whole skin especially my face,my face can just become dark suddenly but when I rest well you will know,it will show......I have never really had a smooth facial skin though,its even now that it's getting better,it was very bad before......People who know me personally know that fact,I have used everything o,the face no gree smooth,I leave am abeg I don tire,I have spent ALOT of money on this face of mine, but NOT ANYMORE biko...

My 'BODY SKIN' is smooth,sometimes I no dey rub cream for the body sef and e no dey do anyhow. People usually feel its dirty people who usually have pimples/acne or a rough skin no be sooo....Sometimes it's the hormones acting up or something deeper but from inside sha...People who know me know that I am OCD clean,I no dey like dirty,so no be by dirty ooo...

I have also noticed that whenever someone touches me with a 'DIRTY HAND' almost instantly you will see something like goose pimples appear on my skin and it starts itching me,if I don't wash it immediately,I go scratch am tire.....My skin is so damn sensitive chai....

Ehen back to my gist,if not that I was intelligent back then in school and one of the best in my class plus teachers liked me...i wouldn't have had friends sef,most were kinda scared or felt uncomfortable coming close to me...Some of my mates got close and noticed i had a likeable and sweet personality and they were stuck with me lolzzz....

As time went on I grew up and became mischievous, I started showing some of those seniors small small wahala/shege stylishly,shey they said I was dangerous now and I was this and that, I acted on it and.....

I will continue from here next time....

P.S I want to do small giveaway o....I will ask two questions,the FIRST 2 people to get them right,get 500 naira recharge card each.

1. Do you think I am an introvert,extrovert or ambivert?? Any option you pick give me reasons o grin

2.What do you think my favourite color is? grin

Interesting! I somehow suspected you would be an ambivert but I didn't read this piece until you gave the answer. One more interest thing could be that you speak more through written words but can get really talkie-talkie when you strike a chord with someone who understands your person.
Anyway, I hope to one day have a live interview with you.
Chimerism is one of the most fascinating phenomenon in the natural world. Many wouldn't really understand until they dive deeper into a realm in genetics and the miracle of inheritance. It is a complex puzzle in the evolution vs creation battle. Dear friend, you are one of the most unique and rarest humans in existence. Protect your you and hopefully, birth your kind.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2021
brainhgeek:

Interesting! I somehow suspected you would be an ambivert but I didn't read this piece until you have the answer. You interest more through written words but can get really talkie-talkie when you strike a chord with someone who understands your person.
Anyway, I hope to one-day have a live interview with you.
Chimerism is one of the most fascinating phenomenon in the natural world. Many wouldn't really understand until they dive deeper into a realm in genetics and the miracle of inheritance. It is a complex puzzle in the evolution vs creation battle. Dear friend, you are one of the most unique and rarest humans in existence. Protect your you and hopefully, birth your kind.

Oh you suspected smiley.......Tell me the reason why you suspected I was an ambivert?? You're right too,I get really talkie when I strike a chord with someone new who understands my person.

We will have that live interview one day wink.......
Are you some sort of journalist? Or blogger? Or?

You're right,many people don't really understand that 'Human Chimerism' is kinda complex and complicated,even scientists cannot really explain or understand some things about it till now.

Only God can make that happen, as in giving birth to my kind...I would love to smiley

P.S Thank you for the compliments... smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by JACKGN2020: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2021
I think ur favorite color is blue
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by brainhgeek(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cindy222:

Oh you suspected smiley.......Tell me the reason why you suspected I was an ambivert?? You're right too,I get really talkie when I strike a chord with someone new who understands my person.

We will have that live interview one day wink.......
Are you some sort of journalist? Or blogger? Or?

You're right,many people don't really understand that 'Human Chimerism' is kinda complex and complicated,even scientists cannot really explain or understand some things about it till now.

Only God can make that happen, as in giving birth to my kind...I would love to smiley

P.S Thank you for the compliments... smiley

I am not a journalist. I am into academics and I do an advanced component of biology.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by JOACHINpedro: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow. This is complex and Educating.

You come fine join undecided
Op welldone
More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Adaanna(f): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2021
You're one of a kind. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=JOACHINpedro post=103235506]Wow. This is complex and Educating.

You come fine join undecided
Op welldone
More grease to your elbow.

Thank you for following my stories and thanks for the compliments wink....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 5) by Cindy222(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Adaanna:
You're one of a kind. God bless you.

Thanks sis,God bless you too smiley.....

(1) (Reply)

Autism / Help! / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.