Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? (28455 Views)

N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Heineken(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
sheanzy:
10k ? Bros Dy lie small na
boss I'm serious. Some receive 8k sef
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2021
If u still leaving wit ur parent yes
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by patosky55(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2021
ElRapido:
50k is too small. Not a graduate, but it's a no from me.
As i write this, i am a graduate of civil engineering technology and am telling you that i am on salary of 20k, but to be honest its like hell on earth

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Pheeyistringz: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Let's wait and see first
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Ifabernard(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2021
I'm currently recruiting for sales rep in an organisation. Its 40k for a start (at most 3months), which you must understand the nature of the job within that period. Male preferably.
There's accomodation and lunch free...
The location is Nasarawa. If interested please you can contact me 081.28.88.1993.
Or forward your CV to worldofanalyst7@gmail.com.
Minimum of OND in any relevant field
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by t4djay: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Personally I think what he should consider is the nature of the work i.e. how stressful it can be and how time consuming its. Also looking at the experience he will add to his CV, does it counts? If at the end of the month he can at least pay some of his bills with the salary then he can give it trial while praying and looking elsewhere.
kaycyor:
Please can someone survive a whole month with just 50k salary as a graduate.

I had a friend that just got employed in a big organization but he is placed on contract and 50k salary. Should he go ahead to take the Job or look elsewhere considering the deteriorating economy of Nigeria.

What's your advise on this guys.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by peacesampson(f): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let him take The job ..one as the economy is now no job, some persons can barely see that kind of money.. my advice
If he wish to stay alone, he can hire a room apartment for the time been, he can then start buying furnitures little by little
Learning to buy foodstuffs and stocking the house will save him some money
Calculating his transportation fair monthly, will help him knw how much he is left with after
Relationship is not bad, and giving out to his girlfriend won't make him broke but is just having the right friend who understands and probably does something too
He also engage in other businesses that catches his fancy and won't interfer with his current work
Living within his income will help him alot ..
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Drenix(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank God for ur live bro

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by CHANNELStv2020: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
profnez:

Congrats, God finally remembered you.
AMEN,bro this one u talk like this,any job?
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by CHANNELStv2020: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
sageb:

come to Trans amadi abuloma and Woji axis
there are engineering and marine companies you can submit application
I did brother last month
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by obadisa: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol. You will be shocked that the guy that you quoted might not have 30k on his account grin
You never can tell baba!
I'm still hoping he reply...
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lord, how is this even possible, God is your strength boss. Things will come into place one day. I'm still in 300 level and I'm just worried about life after school. Have you applied for jobs and got none or what?
patosky55:

As i write this, i am a graduate of civil engineering technology and am telling you that i am on salary of 20k, but to be honest its like hell on earth
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by sageb: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
I did brother last month
have you been to Ebonylink Ebonylink outsource engineering jobs for firms
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by CHANNELStv2020: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
sageb:

have you been to Ebonylink
Ebonylink outsource engineering jobs for firms
No bro
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by yusufdayo1: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
sheanzy:
10k ? Bros Dy lie small na

He is saying the truth... I also worked in Ibadan for 10k and left after a month after when I saw a better offer of 13k and worked for 2yrs. I left December last year grin.
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by sheanzy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
yusufdayo1:

He is saying the truth... I also worked in Ibadan for 10k and left after a month after when I saw a better offer of 13k and worked for 2yrs. I left December last year grin.
what kind of job is that
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by patosky55(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ifabernard:
I'm currently recruiting for sales rep in an organisation. Its 40k for a start (at most 3months), which you must understand the nature of the job within that period. Male preferably.
There's accomodation and lunch free...
The location is Nasarawa. If interested please you can contact me 081.28.88.1993.
Or forward your CV to worldofanalyst7@gmail.com.
Minimum of OND in any relevant field
I didn't see this on time, I would have applied
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by uthlaw: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
peacesampson:
Let him take The job ..one as the economy is now no job, some persons can barely see that kind of money.. my advice
If he wish to stay alone, he can hire a room apartment for the time been, he can then start buying furnitures little by little
Learning to buy foodstuffs and stocking the house will save him some money
Calculating his transportation fair monthly, will help him knw how much he is left with after
Relationship is not bad, and giving out to his girlfriend won't make him broke but is just having the right friend who understands and probably does something too
He also engage in other businesses that catches his fancy and won't interfer with his current work
Living within his income will help him alot ..
sorry to ask: what is the benefit of the relationship and giving out to Girlfriend?
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by fashionnisir(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
harjay1986:

some people think that once they graduate them don enter money, am a DIVER after graduation and alsi ture to fire instructor over night

hi harjay1986 ,what do mean by turning fire instructor over night
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by harjay1986: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
fashionnisir:

hi harjay1986 ,what do mean by turning fire instructor over night

I work in a safety company that deal in training offshore emergency responder we have to department marine and fire which I happen to be vasertile in all
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by Polchiz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sysdatek:

Don't draw conclusions like buhari.
There are areas in lagos you live and you get a 50k job where your monthly transport to work is 50k

So does that make you a thief?

Relocate!
Re: Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? by eTen94(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Anytime he feels he has saved a little to get him started
kaycyor:

Love to ask. How and where can he enroll for any of these to boost himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate / Talent Is Better Than Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.