Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (48416 Views)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
countsparrow:
Who dey always commot cloth for these people body sef
Before they die they themselves pull down dia shorts so the police can suck dia d!ck. Useless kidnapers
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol nigerian police those who escape will always escape with bullet wounds.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
NPF speak to the Kidnappers in the language they understand.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by olowo1930: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
The end has come.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Franking: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is he Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Collins87: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
So, this fool wanted to kill our Policemen?
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Your relative would be a kidnapper.....

E pain am.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by richiepolymer(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Shebi dem talk say Oshiomhole na Edo state problem? Edo people opened their eyes and fell for the scam called Obaseki. They mortgaged their future just to spite Oshimhole as if it is Oshiomole's loss. Una Neva see anything yet. All the billions of Edo money Obaseki used to buy the PDP ticket eh....with which money will he use to fund projects in Edo?

Thinktwicemybro:
Why robbers are having a free day in Edo state, the governor is busy shouting Edo nor be Lagos.
Edo is infested with thieves, Yahoo boys, and all schools are shut with salary been owed.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Wettoid123: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
imagine the small boy this kInd one no get pity for highway, that road has been a death trap.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by accountantben: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good News!
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Udumeh: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wasted life
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Why robbers are having a free day in Edo state, the governor is busy shouting Edo nor be Lagos.
Edo is infested with thieves, Yahoo boys, and all schools are shut with salary been owed.

Goat, m in a government school now playing football, we had to wait till 04:30pm after all starts n students left the school, before we could use the field! Shebi na your papa de pay the staffs salary ?
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by bengasyll(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
ekeneokwologu:
Another wasted human

Just one !
More of them to be wasted jare
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by tollyak47(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
This one don go like that
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kaiser20:

The news pain you I know, you people will always rejoice if Bandit kill police men abi.

We think differently.
Just wait d still d Nigeria police force frame u up one nd u will know what I'm saying.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by pyro62(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
I don't believe this news.
Kidnappers use AK 47 not this yeye gun.
They are rich enough to buy better guns nd u know naija police force can lie ehn.

Exactly my thoughts too
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dem no add pure water nylon for the list of recovered item
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
How can you confront the police with pump action and not bite the dust?
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Champneys: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Won pa weyrey daaanu!

Alhamdullilah! grin
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
quentin06:

E pain am.

Nothing pain me o..... If any of my relatives, are hopeless enough to become kidnappers.... They don't deserve to breath..........
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by countsparrow: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Horllamideh:

I asked a police officer that question sometimes back and he told me they do it as a precaution, some criminals are only half dead and may try to leave.... the drawn-down trousers will make that impossible.

Thank you, that is quite reasonable
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Spectaclesawe25: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
This are fulani guys from neighboring countries. They are the dreadful ones causing trouble in nigeria. They are very deadly and kill for fun.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Gjmff: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Centmelody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
How una dey take know say they escape with gun injuries self
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
He look unmistakably fulanoid..they only know killed one...this is not encouraging at atall. angry angry angry
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kellie069:

Goat, m in a government school now playing football, we had to wait till 04:30pm after all starts n students left the school, before we could use the field! Shebi na your papa de pay the staffs salary ?
Ball inside rainy season? Get a life bro
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by rotadeco27: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
khadaffi:

Oga Ehor is my village, I travel that axis very well. Every body that stay within the versinity knows that the Fulani kidnappers in the area move with AK47. Most vigilante in the area even know the hideout of the kidnappers. You don't need to believe me just ask around, make calls to people that stay within that area. They will get you good information. It's only our local vigilante that move with Dane gun. The police should explain who this guy is. I'm hoping he's not another innocent civilian who has been sent to his early grave
Okay , if u say you stay and conversant with the area I believe u, this guy however looked like bororo , if he is actually one ,it is a very good news . Those kidnappers should be treated with language they understand.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by deavicky(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A suspected kidnapper has been shot dead during a shootout with the police on Benin-Auchi road by Okhuo hill in Uhunmwonde Local Government Area of Edo State, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the gunmen had set a barricade on the road with intent to kidnap travellers when the police ran into them on Tuesday, June 22.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Kontongs Bello, who confirmed the incident said the police responded to a distress call that hoodlums had blocked Benin-Auchi road and were waiting to rob road users.

"On receipt of the information, the DPO in charge of Ehor Division swung into action by drafting tactical teams to the area,” Bello stated.

"The hoodlums on sighting the police engaged them in a gun battle but in the process, one of the hoodlums was shot dead,"

The PPRO said that one locally made single barrel gun, seven live cartridges and Tecno phone were recovered at the scene.

"Effort is on to arrest other gang members who escaped with bullet wounds." he added.

According to him, Commissioner of Police Edo State Command, CP Phillip Aliyu Ogbadu, has assured the command’s commitment in making Edo crime-free.

He urged the general public to continue to give credible information that will lead to the arrest of criminals in the State.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/kidnapper-killed-in-shootout-with-police-on-benin-auchi-road.html
I hope say the bullet passed through his ass.
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Buhari and garba cousins
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by shegra58: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
countsparrow:
Who dey always commot cloth for these people body sef
Na NPF bullet
Re: Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigerians rise up, attack and kill any kidnappers or armed robber around you, kill all their families and burn their houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.