Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? (803 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Msnazzy: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
If the pastor of your church come to your shop now to buy something how will you react will you give him for free or you will get your money from him please i need answers
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by MadamVanessa(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
If i give him for free make i bend.

Infact that will be the best opportunity to exploit him and i will welcome that opportunity with open arms, just as he do welcome the opportunity to exploit me in church with open arms.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Henry22(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
I will even charge him a higher rate sef.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by LordIsaac(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
If it is Pastor Kumuyi, I'll say, " daddy, leave it"... grin
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Msnazzy: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Henry22:
I will even charge him a higher rate sef.
but he his a man of God remember what u do to your pastor you do it for God
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Msnazzy: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
i would bill him a hundred dollar
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Msnazzy: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
i love men of God and i want all of u to be like them
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by nifemi25(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
For the fact that I won't give them story where I bought the goods from. I won't expect that pastor to give me story ...he must paid in full.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Henry22(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Msnazzy:
but he his a man of God remember what u do to your pastor you do it for God

But even God knows that that's my source of lovely hood and not to be joked with so pastor should wait for free stuffs when am to pay my tith.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Msnazzy:
i love men of God and i want all of u to be like them
Jesus Christ warned us against them and declared curses against those who whom be like them or follow them Matthew 23 vs 1- 36. undecided

Guess what you have revealed of who you belong to? undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
By that you add sin against God put - Matthew 23 vs 8- 10 undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by ObaKlaz: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
The expect to just stroll in, pick stuff, say God bless you then leave just like that.

Even Jesus would rather pay for His own needs but trust a lot of these our modern day suit wearing models to behave otherwise.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by MUMUMAN4LIFE: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Infact that will be the best opportunity to exploit him and i will welcome that opportunity with open arms, just as he do welcome the opportunity to exploit me in church with open arms.
U don bend already in ur dp

JUST KIDDING
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Bola146(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
I'll not collect the money if it's for the first time
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Msnazzy: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
pastors are good people jareh
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by habsydiamond(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Business is business.... Won't he collect offering in the church and tithe? Some of them will even lay curses on does that doesn't pay tithe and offering.. He must be for the goods he bought oo... Cos for a business to move forward, customers must pay.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by LordIsaac(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By that you add sin against God put - Matthew 23 vs 8- 10 undecided
Calling him "Daddy" is not a sin... He's old enough to be my father. Stop being dramatic... I'm not equating him to God, neither do I regard him as one.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Adamgeneral12: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Madam d madam is d matter of cash! grin
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
Calling him "Daddy" is not a sin... He's old enough to be my father. Stop being dramatic... I'm not equating him to God, neither do I regard him as one.
It is a sin as long as you do so as a member or the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by LordIsaac(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is a sin as long as you do so as a member or the Kingdom of God. undecided
You are wrong... But there's no point flogging a dead horse.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
LordIsaac:

You are wrong... But there's no point flogging a dead horse.
How in the world am I wrong when Jesus Christ is the one who said that you should not call anyone on earth father... Matthew 23 vs 9 undecided

You should instead battle that out with Jesus Christ, the one you pretend you worship through your Mogs. undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by LordIsaac(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How in the world am I wrong when Jesus Christ is the one who said that you should not call anyone on earth father... Matthew 23 vs 9 undecided

You should instead battle that out with Jesus Christ, the one you pretend you worship through your Mogs. undecided
You are quoting Him out of context. Compare Scripture with scriptures and use online Bible commentaries for better understanding.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
LordIsaac:

You are quoting Him out of context. Compare Scripture with scriptures and use online Bible commentaries for better understanding.
How exactly is that verse quoted out of context? undecided

Compare scripture and scripture... Jesus Christ is the very Word out of God's mouth, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. What do you intend to very Truth of God to? undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Ogamysamo: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
it is not a law, it your choice and decision. if you give him free God bless you if you collect your money God knows why.
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ogamysamo:
it is not a law, it your choice and decision. if you give him free God bless you if you collect your money God knows why.
Where did God tell you that He will bless you for giving to an Mog? undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Ogamysamo: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where did God tell you that He will bless you for giving to an Mog? undecided
what ever you do for the least of the brethen you do it unto GOD, i ain't saying pastors alone but pastors are also brethen
Re: If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ogamysamo:
what ever you do for the least of the brethen you do it unto GOD, i ain't saying pastors alone but pastors are also brethen
And how do you conclude that all Mogs qualify as "the least of the brethren"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Betrayal Case Of Peter - Did God Love Peter More Than Judas? / Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Turning Our Back On Traditional Belief For Foregn Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.