Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? (419 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Chevrolet076(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
As an entrepreneur, an ardent reader and learner, an industrious person and someone who loves to explore, I can't but love to hear from people how their typical days look like at work. Be it office work, a consulting firm, a legal parastatal, a religious organization, a medical workplace, industry or even as a fellow entrepreneur.... And also from students alike.

Typically as a student.... It's not been very rosy trying hard not to fail (personal choice though), and also trying to build solid network for yourself and your future, trying to offer helping hands to other students alike in forms of tutorial, and also amassing skills that will be beneficial to you when your certificate can't save you.

Work-life, competition here and there, having more than 7 neighbors doing same thing I'm doing etc.

It'll be interesting to hear from you too how your typical days at work usually go, what you do, some challenges you face, what you enjoy about your workplace, a routine you follow etc.

Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation Farano

Abeg, help move to front-page

Special attention will be paid to people working as an analytical chemist or any chemistry related field.. cheers!!
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Xenry: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
smiley
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Cholls(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
My brother I need lala at my workplace to come deal with those
[img]https://media1./images/cf63da2d1dc7eb847d2fb7bcff3b9b00/tenor.gif?itemid=11962633[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by GerraMeh74(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cholls:
My brother I need lala at my workplace to come deal with those
[img]https://media1./images/cf63da2d1dc7eb847d2fb7bcff3b9b00/tenor.gif?itemid=11962633[/img]
lol lala take note grin
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by DDDEnterprises: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
My workplace is majorly social media; Nairaland inclusive.

So i don't think there's anything new.

And in case you wanna know what we do, it's there on my signature. Please patronize us. Thanks y'all.

Now lemme take a space here and wait for others
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

So i don't think there's nothing new.

And in case you wanna know what we do, it's there on my signature. Please patronize us. Thanks y'all.

Hmmm
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

So i don't think there's nothing new.

Hmmm... Is it very easy to get customers How do you deal with issue of trust?? Have you been scammed before?
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wahala for we wey no get work
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by DDDEnterprises: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Hmmm... Is it very easy to get customers How do you deal with issue of trust?? Have you been scammed before?

Yes bro! I've been scammed. Twice! They said they were from Nairaland.

I just started then and was naive and eager to make money so they capitalised on that.

so never sell to anyone you don't know or trust. if the person is also saying he doesn't trust you, just cut the transaction

As for getting customers, it requires a great deal of efforts. You need to be online for long hours, posting content and sharing your business. It's not easy bro.

Unless you've got money to pay for ads
Re: How Does Your Daily Life Look Like At Work?? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2021
My work place is social media ( nairaland)
I win souls and strengthen christians

I join them in prayers esp d ones that are serious

I sell agro commodities as many companies and procurement officers search for sellers here

I also sell my friend diabetic timetable for Nigerians here

So this is my workplace.. patronize me ..I am super transparent and can never scam a soul

(1) (Reply)

....... / Cheating Fact, True Or False / How To Calculate Ovulation For Irregular Periods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.