Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo (32126 Views)

3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) / Stuck In Traffic Along Owerri-okigwe Road For Hours: Imo Is Cursed. (pics). / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
OWERRI - OKIGWE - IHUBE ROAD IN IMO STATE FIXED!

Do you know that, at the instruction of the Buhari administration that all dilapidated federal highways across the country should be fixed, the Federal Emergency Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) began the rehabilitation of the Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube federal road in Imo State, and the total rehabilitation was completed in May 2019, following which it was commissioned for motorists to use? Prior to that, the total collapse of the road led to the stagnation of economic activities along that axis, but after the road was fixed and reopened, economic activities boomed back because of easy movement of goods between markets.

Seen this earlier last year so why is it on front page? This is just a spot on a very bad stretch of road recently awarded for reconstruction by Imo State government not FG. The road is still bad though
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by KratosCorp: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
You guys are just so shameless. Name the infrastructure projects he started and completed in 6 years versus the ones Jonathan started and completed in 5 years. Can you?

Nwadiuto247:

He tried on infrastructure more than Jonathan but Jonathan tried more in appointment than Buhari.

My IPOB brothers will never agree. Na their way.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Jolomenas: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Hahahaha

You people are shameless and joker

Fixing of roads is something we should all give the Dullarrrrd standing ovation right?

You should be ashamed of yourself for showing a road that substandard materials are used to construct, and this construction is done by a whole mighty federal govt under the watch of the Dullarrrrd.

Sorry to say, but you are a very stupid person.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Franking: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
neyyoh:
They don't want infrastructure, they want appointments to steal , if not moan all day like babies.

Buhari will be immortalised one day.

U son of a village idi.ot. Treat them like u treat others and don't talk trash.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Psoul(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
OWERRI - OKIGWE - IHUBE ROAD IN IMO STATE FIXED!

Do you know that, at the instruction of the Buhari administration that all dilapidated federal highways across the country should be fixed, the Federal Emergency Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) began the rehabilitation of the Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube federal road in Imo State, and the total rehabilitation was completed in May 2019, following which it was commissioned for motorists to use? Prior to that, the total collapse of the road led to the stagnation of economic activities along that axis, but after the road was fixed and reopened, economic activities boomed back because of easy movement of goods between markets.

If you personally knew the 3 towns (Owerri, Okigwe and Ihube) you mentioned above and also know the road that linked them and you insisted on the fake picture u showed here, that means you are a very chronic liar and a devil incarnate.
Stop deceiving ppl in the name of playing politics and defending your candidate.

The future will not be kind to you and ur generation if you continue this way.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Positivepoint(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Even if he likes, let him tar my backyard, it's tax payers money. There's little he can do to undo the anormally of his nepotistic tenure as PTF chairman where every lonely underutilized road in his north was asphalted.

Madam history u no get shame now u re going back history coz u can't handle current development done by some u termed enemy even though he gave u guys what ur so called son of the soil couldn't. Fear God small u will leave long.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by jojo1415: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari or Jubril road?
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by neyyoh: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Franking:

U son of a village idi.ot. Treat them like u treat others and don't talk trash.

Your papa... Keep moaning.. lazy cunts
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by frankson1(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Edusouls:
Jonathan Igbos claimed is their own with all Igbo appointed ministers didn’t fix any single road in the south east, buhari they curse everyday as a Fulani devil that enslaves them has fixed most federal roads in the south east, Ndi Igbo bu amusu, very stupid, unrepentant witches, full of hate, without shame, tufiakwa unu..

The same Magnus Abe who was FERMA Chairman was busy fighting Amaechi and making noise all over PH without doing anything.
After them go blame Fulani man for not doing anything for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by owobokiri(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Soon this one pole patch work by Ferma is being used to whitewash the image of a failed federal government in eastern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by castiello(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

He tried on infrastructure more than Jonathan but Jonathan tried more in appointment than Buhari.

Road is beneficial to all, appointments is beneficial to only the appointees and his family get to know this and your wisdom will improve

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by pricklewane: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
The toto or topo graoghy is the same.
The grass to the laft n right of both photo are similar and of similar growth length. Judging from how many of you PDP Igbo fools lie like lunatic with the fact I deduced above I believe both photos is same road.

If you have anything to counter it is not let us have it, your assumption n your mama-toto-we-graphic won't change the fact Buhari developed the East more than Ebele that does not mean Buhari is not a collosal failure in the same. Wavelength as Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi.

Juliusmalema:

Check the topography of the old and new road, they are not related.

I detest fake news peddlers.

Show me the topographic correlation between the old and new road
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Classicalman(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2021
FAKE NEWS
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Ghostrye: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Wow, let us all rise to our feet and give a resounding standing ovation to these wonderful people especially the president for doing THEIR JOBS. Bunch of fucktards, expecting praise like a baby expecting milk
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by tfelicityk(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Congratulations to all the road users
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Gandollaar(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Positivepoint:

Madam history u no get shame now u re going back history coz u can't handle current development done by some u termed enemy even though he gave u guys what ur so called son of the soil couldn't. Fear God small u will leave long.
Only a fool think the government of the day is doing him a favor by doing its job. Taxpayers money for that matter.

If you want me to praise your presidiot, tell him to stop his fulani brothers from killing innocent people.

Eat shii! A million flies can't be wrong.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

Buhari pictures should adorn every house in the East

He did what no president in the past did for the east
let God do to you the same thing Buhari has done to the East in totality. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by frankmoney(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Ferdinandr: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari has really done well for South East. The speed at which Second Niger Bridge is being completed is awesome. Other Federal road is being touched as well. I love Buhari but want PDP to come back to power to work on the economy
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Gandollaar(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Ghostrye:
Wow, let us all rise to our feet and give a resounding standing ovation to these wonderful people especially the president for doing THEIR JOBS. Bunch of fucktards, expecting praise like a baby expecting milk
Aswear!

Tax payers money for that matter!

Some Nigerians are just so dumb like the OP!

That's why their politicians keep campaigning with digging borehole and tarring roads for them in the 21st century.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by TheMostComplex1: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Why did the reduce the road into half
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Pinuc: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2021
I was on this road three weeks ago, I can tell you that of a truth, the road is under some kind of construction by a local contractor, but the work is far far from over and can not be the same with the picture above.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by ril19(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Shame. If it was their road will they send ferma to rehabilitate or scrape old surface and build a new road? I know that road. It is so dilapidated and needs a reconstruction and not any ferma rehabilitating a few sections of the road while other parts stay dilapidated.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by GenerationNext: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
I can't believe that Sarrki the greatest hater of Igbos is the up loader of this picture. He must have sinister reasons in mind.
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by EXOUSIAng: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

Bro how did the appointments add to the growth of the SE. People don't understand somethings. The appointments only benefited individuals and a few families.
Me I don't if my governor or LG chairman are not of my tribe... A man that gets the job done, a job that benefits me is more profitable
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by hmohammed(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a shameless liar

The dates on the second picture says June 2019 and we are in 2021

Guy get lost

Struggling so hard to feel marginalised. Igbo people are something else
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by MayorGold001(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Speak for yourself
sarrki:
Truth be told

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by kevinexit(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
I Have a 600k plus members Facebook group for sell.. its good for ur blog promotion..
call me on 08084400410 if interested
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by Okwyjesus(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

On road. Buhari is better than Jonathan for SE. Take it to Bank.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by todugo(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

Your level of mediocrity is so shameful.you pay tax to the Government, both direct and indirect, and you come here applauding them for constructing road.WTF We Nigerians our metality is so low. That's why after election does in power use us as rags angry angry
Re: Owerri - Okigwe - Ihube Road In Imo State Fixed-photo by KingAzari: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
sarrki:
Truth be told

In terms of road and rail infrastructures, I give it to PMB. If he tackled economy and security the way he is tackling roads and railways, I would vote for him to be a lifetime president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A / Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.