Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship (44581 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Decency2020(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
ibedun:

Keep quiet

I guess you have checked it out and know your level. Now go and hang.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Flynnthekidd(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
noisy45:

Oga join the whole of NATO European members together in a conventional war with Russia alone with soldiers on the ground and armoured vehicles and fighter planes without nuclear weapons and USA staying neutral they won't stand the heat of that battle in one month. Till date the USA is the only major funder of NATO military alliance what does that tell you. Lol.

The way you overhype Russia and underrate Europe is laughable
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by ibedun: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Decency2020:

I guess you have checked it out and know your level. Now go and hang.

Who get time for nonsense. Check ko checker ni!
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Decency2020(f): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
ibedun:

Who get time for nonsense. Check ko checker ni!

I am sure you did, and you have found your levels and that you deeply pained

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
seunny4lif:
Then you guys should stop the USA will win every war cheesy

Biden knows America can't beat everybody.

I don't have to tell him.

What else??
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by ibedun: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Decency2020:

I am sure you did, and you have found your levels and that you deeply pained

Please yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.