Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design (359 Views)

What's The Best Laptop For Coding / Please Can Someone Recommend To Me A Low Budget Laptop For Coding / HELP! My Exposure To My System Due To Coding And Research Is Affecting My Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design by hunter21(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
I intend to buy a laptop, I want something I can use comfortably for coding and web designing.
Please I want to know what the minimum spec requirements are and also if I can use a mini-laptop. Thanks
Re: Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design by sexy74(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Interested
Re: Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design by ArcFresky(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
hunter21:
I intend to buy a laptop, I want something I can use comfortably for coding and web designing.
Please I want to know what the minimum spec requirements are and also if I can use a mini-laptop. Thanks

Don't buy a mini, u will hate urself.

grin
I know things are expensive right now, but it's best to close eye and buy it.

If you are in Lagos, go to computer Village with min 70k... You will get a good used one.

If you want a portable and strong, go for Dell with a core i5.

If confused, ask me any terms I will explain it to you, don't let them scatter your eye with core i5 or core i7 oohh... Dem differ.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Mobile UI/UX Mockup To HTML CSS / I Am Looking For A Data/airtime Website Designer/developer / What's So Special About React.js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.