Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries (37218 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Lamasta(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
I only hear and see CeeCee Soludo ride on its a mandate from heaven...
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by mrvitalis(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
vankaid:

Lol
Make IPOB carry their madness reach anambra matter make we know who send them come.
Don't lie to yourself ...if IPOB announce a candidate in a small party and the candidate declare he would support biafra

And ipob mobilize for him they would win hands down n u know
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Befii: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who him win epp, jus wanna be fucking rich
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Which of the Soludo them say APGA banned from their party? Have they disbanded him?
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Don't lie to yourself ...if IPOB announce a candidate in a small party and the candidate declare he would support biafra

And ipob mobilize for him they would win hands down n u know

They wont win.

Ndi Anambra don't practice UGM like Imo.
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by iwaeda: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
CilicMarin:
Exercise in futility!

INEC Has Barred APGA from participating in the coming Governorship elections in September...

Any purported primaries today, is mere academic exercise,ultra vires and of no consequence...

Election is November, half education guy!
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Next Anambra governor his Excellency Charles Soludo,

Omanbala 1st son dalu o!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Sholaco: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hahahahahaha but wait o..why all the fake news flying up and down today. Some said inec disqualified apuga, some said soludo and 3 others were disqualified. This is why the social media need to be regulate but the children of hate that peddle those fake news will not understand.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Steinmann: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pyrrhic victory for soludo.
Why exclude real contestants by kangaroo disqualification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by juman(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hope INEC would not forbid their party from contesting.
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Ojiofor: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats not what INEC said. INEC said that if APGA does not hold its primaries today 23rd, as originally planned, it could be barred from elections as they need 21 day notice

Naija politics is better than suicide welcome on board grin.

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's the incoming governor of Anambra state! Ordained by God and ratified by our ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ipob announce a candidate for anambra people to support ...we can't have a candidate that would say they are not in support of anambra in the government house

All of them must declare if they want biafra or not simple
Ipob and Biafra are dead on arrival. grin
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
His Excellency, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the incoming Executive Governor of Anambra State
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by ihedioramma: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
b3llo:
Congratulations Dr Charles Soludo bring the solution that your people deserve
CON what? the game never start .
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by seunmsg(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
I’m officially supporting Charles Soludo’s aspiration to be the next governor of Anambra. I’m so looking forward to see how he will perform as governor.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by matm: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
His Excellency Prof. charles C. Soludo
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by MartinsD12(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
globemoney01:

You have mentioned what Obiano did. Now mention what peter obi did. Obiano has won peter obi repeatedly im his own ward and polling unit. No one is afraid of peter obi and pdp. Obiano is both Anambra and SE best governor since 1999
No arguments here, I have made my opinion known whether you know it or not Peter Obi is loved by anambrians, they know what he did for them.
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by b3llo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
ihedioramma:
CON what? the game never start .
Anambra Na APGA strong hold

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by TotoGame(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
deji17:
Nice. I see no reason why Soludo should not win the Governorship.
The APC lady Sharon Izeakor would have been a good choice too, but the power mongers in Anambra APC will not let that happen

She isn't that strong politically and the zoning formular is against her

She's from Anambra central

4 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Benitoh: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats the governor elect of Anambra State. Nkea bu nke anti.
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by sageb: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
the soludo solution that year i hope he wins this time

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by TotoGame(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
MartinsD12:

OK that's expected, I hope they put their house in order and not carry court cases to trouble soludo, meanwhile I still PDP maduka is still a big contender with Peter Obi there it's not going to be easy ride for obiano especially judging the fact that obiano never performed as expected infact Peter Obi did more better than obiano, apart from the anambra cargo airport I don't see anything again obiano did, let's say he tried small for awka as a capital with those hotels establishments everywhere

Although I like Peter obi naturally cus of his humility

But obiano performed more than him in terms of infrastructural development and stuffs

Peter obi did well in education and obiano also did well too

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by ihedioramma: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
b3llo:
Anambra Na APGA strong hold
Because of #5000 they gave you?

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by globemoney01: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
MartinsD12:

No arguments here, I have made my opinion known whether you know it or not Peter Obi is loved by anambrians, they know what he did for them.
All fake.You said he performed better than Obiano. mention what he did. Just propaganda. You think we forgot how he came out with his candidate in 2017 to stop Obiano reelection and Obiano won him down to his LGA, ward and polling unit.You are back again telling us how he is popular again. Nonsense
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Laboni: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The question should be, when did they organise to elect the delegates that voted.

Inec specifically said the delegates supposed to be today..as complete 21 days time frame

In other words Oye faction used invalid delegate list for primary.

This is simple as abc

Oga the constitution supersedes electoral acts ... When the case gets to the Supreme Court, the argument will be whether they fulfilled the constitution in electing the governorship candidate and not some electoral act that has no constitutional backing. Their legal advisers will advise the party accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Laboni:
Oga the constitution supersedes electoral acts

And what did the constitution say?

Pls educate us?
Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by Laboni: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And what did the constitution say?

Pls educate us?
That’s the job of their legal advisors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries by sunsewa16: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
zudozz:
What abt ThankGod Ibeh?

At least he has make his name popular in Anambra, before then he was unknown in Anambra, handling the post of vice chairman Lagos State Apga, and currently acting chairman apga Lagos State, certainly he will be compensated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.