Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she (1392 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
I was told today that God is calling me to work for Him..
I don't usually go to church, infact I don't go to church but today my brother invited me to a church, to my greatest surprise all the prayers worriors in the church was saying the same thing that God is calling me to work for him...
They also said I can do any how I want now but when the right time for God comes, the way He will drag me to work for Him will surprise me, that I can't run away from working for God, that God is calling me to be an apostle...

The truth is that, yes I do see things before it happens, sometimes in my dreams or imagination, I can imagine of something and it will happen in reality... I have Imagined and see myself preaching the gospel to the people, healing and doing some good works of God,
But I was just thinking all this are just an imagination till today a woman of God told me God is calling me to work for Him...

They said I'm called to be an apostle, that I can't run away to work for God, They also said God is calling me to deliver my family.....

Honestly I know, I keep having the feelings, when I preach to the people about Christ they said I should go and join Bible study, but I see what they said as a joke....
Sometimes I'm hungry to preach to the people about the word of God...

Whatever I touch and pray for someone it always work, any sick person I pray for always get healed.. if I pray for someone and give him days to be healed, before the day he or she will get healed...

Since I was born, I have never sick to the extent of going to the hospital, my sickness doesn't last for two days, I can stay for 5years or more without being sick...

Well why I'm writing this is that, how can someone know that God is calling him..
Because me I like worldly things but I respect God and Christ...

They said God is calling me to be an apostle, that I can't run away from it...

The pastors in the house, how can someone know that God is calling him...

No insult please....
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by judedwriter(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:
I don't usually go to church, infact I don't go to church but today my brother invited me to a church, to my greatest surprise all the prayers worriors in the church was saying the same thing that God is calling me to work for him...
They also said I can do any how I want now but when the right time for God comes, the way He will drag me to work for Him will surprise me, that I can't run away from working for God, that God is calling me to be an apostle...

The truth is that, yes I do see things before it happens, sometimes in my dreams or imagination, I can imagine of something and it will happen in reality... I have Imagined and see myself preaching the gospel to the people, healing and doing some good works of God,
But I was just thinking all this are just an imagination till today a woman of God told me God is calling me to work for Him...

They said I'm called to be an apostle, that I can't run away to work for God, They also said God is calling me to deliver my family.....

Honestly I know, I keep having the feelings, when I preach to the people about Christ they said I should go and join Bible study, but I see what they said as a joke....

Whatever I touch and pray for someone it always work, any sick person I pray for always get healed.. if I pray for someone and give him days to be healed, before the day he or she will get healed...

Since I was born, I have never sick to the extent of going to the hospital, my sickness doesn't last for two days, I can stay for 5years or more without being sick...

Well why I'm writing this is that, how can someone know that God is calling him..

No insult please....

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
— Romans 11:29

By your gifts. God always gifts those he calls.

Do you have ministry gifts? Then you are called.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:
1. God will never contradict His own Truth, Jesus Christ, in whatever it is He wants you to do. undecided

2. God never called anyone to attend or build Him churches - Jesus Christ made it clear that He alone is builder of His own Church. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is an agreement between individuals and God Himself- no third parties involved. So, if God had something for you to do, He will reveal that directly to you. So consider all you hear until God Almighty contacts you directly. undecided

4. The same "calling" that went out to the disciples of Old. Is the same "calling" that goes out to everyone who is of Jesus Christ. So, do not be deceived by what those Mogs out there do pretending they do it on behalf of God. undecided
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
judedwriter:

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
— Romans 11:29

By your gifts. God always gifts those he calls.

Do you have ministry gifts? Then you are called.

How do someone know that he have ministry gift?

What do you mean by ministry gift?

For the repentance you mentioned, someone must not repent before God will call him, even Paul was a sinner but God called him and made him to repent....
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by zeuss: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dem no dey tell blindman say rain dey fall. when God needs you it will whole heartedly be your choice
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. God will never contradict His own Truth, Jesus Christ, in whatever it is He wants you to do. undecided

2. God never called anyone to attend or build Him churches - Jesus Christ made it clear that He alone is builder of His own Church. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is an agreement between individuals and God Himself- no third parties involved. So, if God had something for you to do, He will reveal that directly to you. So consider all you hear until God Almighty contacts you directly. undecided

4. The same "calling" that went out to the disciples of Old. Is the same "calling" that goes out to everyone who is of Jesus Christ. So, do not be deceived by what those Mogs out there do pretending they do it on behalf of God. undecided

You said what you know...
But you don't know everything...
The women that told me that, whatever they tells you is true and it comes to pass, they can tell you what will happen to you tommorow and it will happen....

I only went there for prayers, to my greatest surprise they told me God is calling me....

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by judedwriter(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

How do someone know that he have ministry gift?

What do you mean by ministry gift?

For the repentance you mentioned, someone must not repent before God will call him, even Paul was a sinner but God called him and made him to repent....

Why are you contradicting yourself?

So you don't know what ministry gift is and you claim to be an apostle

I hope you aren't faking o.

The repentance in the scripture doesn't mean to repent from sin, it means God doesn't change his mind on us when He gifts us for service. He doesn't take away our calling and gifts mindlessly....

This was why Samson slept with a harlot and still had the power to lift a city's gate.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

You said what you know...
But you don't know everything...
The women that told me that, whatever they tells you is true and it comes to pass, they can tell you what will happen to you tommorow and it will happen....

I only went there for prayers, to my greatest surprise they told me God is calling me....
1. Just because a person is able to accurately tell your past or your future does not then mean that person is of God. Jesus Christ particularly warned against us being decieved in this manner. undecided

2. Like I said,consider their claims a lie until God Himself tells you otherwise. Many have been deceived by the sweet words of men into getting themselves entangled into that which is not of God. undecided
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
zeuss:
Dem no dey tell blindman say rain dey fall. when God needs you it will whole heartedly be your choice

Please make it for me to understand better..

Oga I don't understand you oo.

Yes I see it as a previlage to work for God, but my friends will be surprise to see me being an apostle to work for God, because they can't believe it, I'm worldly but I love God...
I do have feelings that God wants me to work for Him but I keep telling myself, I will only believe it when God will use someone to tell me to work for Him.. now God has used someone to tell me that, but I still need some prove from God...
The truth is that, even if God is calling me I want to be very sure....
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
judedwriter:

The repentance in the scripture doesn't mean to repent from sin, it means God doesn't change his mind on us when He gifts us for service. He doesn't take away our calling and gifts mindlessly....

This was why Samson slept with a harlot and still had the power to lift a city's gate.

Sir abeg ooo
No forget I said no insult.....
I don't see anything wrong in asking a question....
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
judedwriter:

I'm not claiming to be an apostle...
No mind my Moniker name, I'm just new here on nairaland...
I'm just asking you a question....
Thank you...
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by judedwriter(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

Sir abeg ooo
No forget I said no insult.....
I don't see anything wrong in asking a question....

I didn't insult you. If I did my apologies.

I just wonder why an apostle wouldn't know what a ministry gift is.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by MightySparrow: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

Well why I'm writing this is that, how can someone know that God is callin hig him..

No insult please....

There are so many wrong teachers on Nairaland. The Bible talks about spiritual understanding , logic. God is still calling people. His choice alone. He doesn't consult anyone to advise on whom to call.

If you are called, you will know, somehow.. Somehow, you may need confirmation. The confirmation will not contradict what you already know.
You at first resist or pretend not to know, the voice will be cominging stronger.

Read books, google same topic to have shades of ideas. The issue of calling is a universal phenomenon. Read life history of men of God, you will see similarities in your experience.

If you want to study medicine, you don't engage a lawyer on argument on it. Go to a practicing doctor or a doctor in training. Some of responses on NL are from self acclaimed ignorant people, who don't know what they are talking about. Read about the Call of Apostle Ayo Babalola, Rev. J.O. Akindayomi, W. F. Kumuyi, Maria Woodworth - Etter, Kathryn Kulman, Morris Cerrullo, Benny Hinn, in addition to Elisha, Paul, Barnabas etc.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by judedwriter(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

I'm not claiming to be an apostle...
No mind my Moniker name, I'm just new here on nairaland...
I'm just asking you a question....
Thank you...

Okay.

A ministry gift is what God gives Christians to be effective in service to Him in the church and evangelistic outreaches.

Such gifts like Bible teaching, preaching, healing, deliverance, prophecy, miracles, leadership, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

Yes I see it as a previlage to work for God, but my friends will be surprise to see me being an apostle to work for God, because they can't believe it, I'm worldly but I love God...
I do have feelings that God wants me to work for Him but I keep telling myself, I will only believe it when God will use someone to tell me to work for Him.. now God has used someone to tell me that, but I still need some prove from God...
1. If following the trend around you is what you desire, you can simply open shop anywhere and copy what the others are doing, but know this and that is that all those Mogs you see out there are nothing but the very false Teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned against listening to and following in the footsteps of. undecided

2. If God is who you really desire to follow, then be sure to ready yourself for the sacrifices that you have to make. No one can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven without first becoming worthy of Jesus Christ, and one of the prerequisites is that

* you sell and give away all you have and own.

* you abandon your family for the sake of Jesus Christ

* your dey yourself of everything of this world, pick up your cross, and follow Him. And this might mean becoming homeless for a period of time even

Do the above sound like something you are ready for? undecided
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
MightySparrow:

There are so many wrong teachers on Nairaland. The Bible talks about spiritual understanding , logic. God is still calling people. His choice alone. He doesn't consult anyone to advise on whom to call.

If you are called, you will know, somehow.. Somehow, you may need confirmation. The confirmation will not contradict what you already know.
You at first resist or pretend not to know, the voice will be cominging stronger.

Read books, google same topic to have shades of ideas. The issue of calling is a universal phenomenon. Read life history of men of God, you will see similarities in your experience.

If you want to study medicine, you don't engage a lawyer on argument on it. Go to a practicing doctor or a doctor in training. Some of responses on NL are from self acclaimed ignorant people, who don't know what they are talking about. Read about the Call of Apostle Ayo Babalola, Rev. J.O. Akindayomi, W. F. Kumuyi Morris Cerrullo, Benny Hinn, in addition to Elisha, Paul, Barnabas etc.

I have the feelings, I know God is calling me but I want God to prove to me He is calling me....

Yes the things I see I know I'm spiritual because whenever something wants to happen I will feel it...
But as a human being I can't decide, I need prove...
Thank you for your advice...
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by MightySparrow: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

I have the feelings, I know God is calling me but I want God to prove to me He is calling me....

Yes the things I see I know I'm spiritual because whenever something wants to happen I will feel it...
But as a human being I can't decide, I need prove...
Thank you for your advice...

Go to him in sincere prayers. Calling precedes birth, you grow to discover it. When Elijah threw his mantle on Elisha, immediately he knew the meaning. He must have been feeling something as you are now. Be sincere in your prayers. God is not an author of confusion. Be prompt to obey. Delay always attract consequences that you will not be able to handle.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
judedwriter:

Okay.

A ministry gift is what God gives Christians to be effective in service to Him in the church and evangelistic outreaches.

Such gifts like Bible teaching, preaching, healing, deliverance, prophecy, miracles, leadership, etc.

I have all this you mentioned....
Sometimes I'm hungry to preach the word of God to the people, People loves my preaching even my friends who are sinners...
When I preach to people they ask me how do I know all the things I preach...
Because they don't believe someone like me knows all those things, I'm spiritual and whatever I say comes to pass, my friends keeps telling me to go and join. Bible study to build myself spiritually but I see it as a joke, we laugh and just see it as a normal thing....

But the truth is that I love preaching to the people, I can't hide it, I can be talking to my friends and I will turn the conversation to preaching or teaching about God....

I can tell people something by parables they will come back to tell me that what I said just happened or it was true....

Everyone wants to hear my voice in everything, in advice, preaching, teaching or word of wisdom...
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
judedwriter:

Didn't you read where he said he doesn't go to church? And he didn't say he's an apostle, the prayer warriors did.

He doesn't even understand how it all works, that's why he created this post to ask. And you're here saying how come he doesn't know ministry gift. Person wey nor dey go church.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
MightySparrow:

Go to him in sincere prayers. Calling precedes birth, you grow to discover it. When Elijah threw his mantle on Elisha, immediately he knew the meaning. He must have been feeling something as you are now. Be sincere in your prayers. God is not an author of confusion. Be prompt to obey. Delay always attract consequences that you will not be able to handle.

The truth is that whenever I'm alone, my spirit keeps telling me God wants me to work for him but I just see it as an imagination... Or I'm just thinking....

Last three years I gave my brother a prophecy and it came to pass, lol my brother said a strong spirit is holding me, he is just saying base on how I behave at time, the way I reason is different, Everyone can say yes on something and I will say no and the thing will be no as I said... I can study someone's mind and tell you what you want to say... My close friends knows I'm spiritual, but we just see it as something normal...
I told my brother he will by a car and he bought a car, before I told him that, I see him and I wearing the same white Polo standing beside his car, I was just imagining, so I told him I can feel it for him having a car and it came to pass...
My family cannot do something without seeking an advise from me... My mother was told by a prayer woman to always discuss anything with me and seek advice from me that whatever I told her, she should do it....

Whatever I say it's how it will be... But I'm just thinking it's a natural gift from God, but I don't know God is calling me...
I'm surprised...
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

Didn't you read where he said he doesn't go to church? And he didn't say he's an apostle, the prayer warriors did.

He doesn't even understand how it all works, that's why he created this post to ask. And you're here saying how come he doesn't know ministry gift. Person wey nor dey go church.

Lol you just said the truth....
I don't go to church, I believe I'm spiritual to deliver myself and people around me, I believe I can pray to God by myself without asking something to pray for me, I believe and I have the feelings that I'm spiritual... But I'm surprised, Imagine going to church for a long time and the prayer warriors was saying the same thing that God is calling me, that I'm not even called to be a pastor but an apostle... They are up to 5 prayer worriors, all of them keeps saying the same thing, that I can't run away from it, to complicate the matter, they said I should behave and live my life any way I want now when the right time for God will come I can't run away, I will be surprised how God will capture me...
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by judedwriter(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

I have all this you mentioned....
Sometimes I'm hungry to preach the word of God to the people, People loves my preaching even my friends who are sinners...
When I preach to people they ask me how do I know all the things I preach...
Because they don't believe someone like me knows all those things, I'm spiritual and whatever I say comes to pass, my friends keeps telling me to go and join. Bible study to build myself spiritually but I see it as a joke, we laugh and just see it as a normal thing....

But the truth is that I love preaching to the people, I can't hide it, I can be talking to my friends and I will turn the conversation to preaching or teaching about God....

I can tell people something by parables they will come back to tell me that what I said just happened or it was true....

Everyone wants to hear my voice in everything, in advice, preaching, teaching or word of wisdom...

In my case, when I was very young in church, my believers class teacher prophesised to me that God was calling me to powerful ministry....

I was very astonished by what I heard then being very young, but much later I discovered my ministry gifts: strong faith, teaching gifts, worship, etc.

The only mistake I made was I allowed people to dictate my calling... A huge mistake. I wasted valuable time, but God is restoring me back now to my calling.

Please don’t make the same mistakes I made.... Obey your calling now!
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Apostlekings:

Lol you just said the truth....
I don't go to church, I believe I'm spiritual to deliver myself and people around me, I believe I can pray to God by myself without asking something to pray for me, I believe and I have the feelings that I'm spiritual... But I'm surprised, Imagine going to church for a long time and the prayer warriors was saying the same thing that God is calling me, that I'm not even called to be a pastor but an apostle... They are up to 5 prayer worriors, all of them keeps saying the same thing, that I can't run away from it, to complicate the matter, they said I should behave and live my life any way I want now when the right time for God will come I can't run away, I will be surprised how God will capture me...

Why not submit now?
It won't cost you anything.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Dangerousboy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

Goodevening, hope ur fine? Alright. You see, when there's a call of God on your life for ministry, you will know. There will be that inner witness of the Holy Spirit in you.

You asked for confirmation and the Holy Spirit of God directed or led you to that prayer meeting where not only your call, but your ministry gift(Apostle) was unfold. You kept on asking, then the sweet Holy Spirit spoke through someone again confirming what he has told you earlier in your Spirit and through those women.

He is not going to use a trumpet to talk to you. He has already confirmed your call again and again. It is left for you to step out in faith, build your self spiritually so that the Holy Spirit can flow through you easily to others.

He has already spoken to you in the language he knows you will understand, he won't do more than that. He has given you the greatest privilege you would ever have. please what you should think on now is how to fulfill your ministry so as to be a blessing to others.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by perezeghi: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

No insult please....

The desire alone to preach the gospel of Christ Jesus is enough sign. But if you're looking for another sign then probably you should go to God in prayer and let Him speak to you directly. I hope you can recognize His voice when He speaks.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
grin
Why not submit now?
If he submits to the Truth of Jesus Christ, it will cost Him everything.... Luke 13 vs 43 - 46. undecided

Jesus Christ did not lie at all. undecided
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If he submits to the Truth of Jesus Christ, it will cost Him everything.... Luke 13 vs 43 - 46. undecided

Jesus Christ did not lie at all. undecided

I don't mean in that context.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
I don't mean in that context.
Anyone who wants to make it into Heaven at the end has to loose everything in order to gain Heaven. So, it is not fair or correct to say it costs nothing because it costs everything. undecided

Now, I know that many out there have been hoodwinked by the doctrines and traditions of men into believing nonsense but the Truth is only by following the Truth can anyone truly do the Will of God. undecided
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Anyone who wants to make it into Heaven at the end has to loose everything in order to gain Heaven. So, it is not fair or correct to say it costs nothing because it costs everything. undecided

Now, I know that many out there have been hoodwinked by the doctrines and traditions of men into believing nonsense but the Truth is only by following the Truth can anyone truly do the Will of God. undecided

Ok.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
grin

Why not submit now?

It's not easy ooo abeg...
I'm not that righteous but I respect God...
I still flexing life...

They said I'm like a moon and nobody can cover the moon...

That I can't run away from God Calling, one of the woman just came close to me and ask me why are my running to work for God, she said I know that God is calling me but I don't want to obey...

Honestly I know, my spirit keeps telling me, those who are close to me keeps telling me..

But I just think my friends are just saying that by the things I do or what they think.....
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by MightySparrow: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Apostlekings:

The truth is that whenever I'm alone, my spirit keeps telling me God wants me to work for him but I just see it as an imagination... Or I'm just thinking....

Last three years I gave my brother a prophecy and it came to pass, lol my brother said a strong spirit is holding me, he is just saying base on how I behave at time, the way I reason is different, Everyone can say yes on something and I will say no and the thing will be no as I said... I can study someone's mind and tell you what you want to say... My close friends knows I'm spiritual, but we just see it as something normal...
I told my brother he will by a car and he bought a car, before I told him that, I see him and I wearing the same white Polo standing beside his car, I was just imagining, so I told him I can feel it for him having a car and it came to pass...
My family cannot do something without seeking an advise from me... My mother was told by a prayer woman to always discuss anything with me and seek advice from me that whatever I told her, she should do it....

Whatever I say it's how it will be... But I'm just thinking it's a natural gift from God, but I don't know God is calling me...
I'm surprised...

Calling itself is a gift, ask him what to do. Still be patient and pray more. Ask Him for direction. He will guide you. Things will unfold with time.
Re: How Can Someone Know That God Is Calling Him/she by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
perezeghi:

The desire alone to preach the gospel of Christ Jesus is enough sign. But if you're looking for another sign then probably you should go to God in prayer and let Him speak to you directly. I hope you can recognize His voice when He speaks.

Yes honestly I love preaching about Christ.....
Everyone want to hear my voice when I talk about Christ...

One-day I preached to my mother about Bible, she was surprised looking at me, she said, where did I learnt all this from because she knows I don't go to church, lol I said to her don't mind me oo, I'm just saying what I know... She said I should be an evengelist...

I thought she said that according to what she understand...

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide / Must A Person Confess Jesus With His Mouth To Be Saved? / Do U Think Our Forefathers B4 Islam Or Christain Are In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.