Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) (30138 Views)

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:
Oldest son of a warrant chief.
Shameless son of a British ass licker

BTW, remember when I told you guys to pay attention to details. See how Maduka transformed to a full Jalabiya wearing man after meeting his masters at Abuja.
This is his true form. A stooge of the Caliphate.

Come and see how they will get biafra.

Insulting a traditional stool that has been long before major Moorhorse stepped his foot in that axis.

Pipe dreamers ....awon Biafrans.

Go and Insult your town king coz it is obvious your community are loose dogs.

Ife nne mulu kpo ya nwa.
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stf man you dont have voter card.
Sysdatek:

Apc does not exist in South east
Aside the supreme Court governor and the other clowns that will soon be booted out shortly
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Jostoman: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Maduka you made a wrong decision by associate yourself with this criminal party of course I warned you then join APC you said you are not sure of winning. Anyway I wish you all the best because you are the best among the contestants.
leave him he is not coming to your party of saint APC grin grin
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
both this man and soludo no go win election.. take that to the bank
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mmaduka is the best in all.
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by techWriter2: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maduka has already won the reelection
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Kamil83(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Maduka you made a wrong decision by associate yourself with this criminal party of course I warned you then join APC you said you are not sure of winning. Anyway I wish you all the best because you are the best among the contestants.

So Na APC you want make him join, nawa for you
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stf man you don't have voter card .
Jostoman:
leave him he is not coming to your party of saint APC grin grin
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Insulting a traditional stool that has been long before major Moorhorse stepped his foot in that axis.

Ife nne mulu kpo ya nwa.
Kings or slaves?
Unlike you people slaving under Emirs in the North, we the free indigenous people know our history. We know those that enslaved their souls to the British to be made ordinary warrant chiefs to oppress their fellow townsmen.
If you like speak Igbo from now till tomorrow, you can never sound like an Igbo man.
In Igboland there is nothing like traditional stool. Such stupidity is reserved for the yellow bars
OGWUMAGANA
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice man but Soludo for governor
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
Misinformation..

This is the oldest monarch in Nigeria..

Adetona is 87 years

Orizu is 95 years

4 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:

Kings or slaves?
Unlike you people slaving under Emirs in the North, we the free indigenous people know our history. We know those that enslaved their souls to the British to be made ordinary warrant chiefs to oppress their fellow townsmen.
If you like speak Igbo from now till tomorrow, you can never sound like an Igbo man.
In Igboland there is nothing like traditional stool. Such stupidity is reserved for the yellow bars
OGWUMAGANA

Simply go and Insult your community king since they are loose dogs with no history and respect.

Stupid Biafrans.
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Simply go and Insult your community king since they are loose dogs with no history and respect.

Stupid Biafrans.
We don't have Kings Aboki.
There is nothing like Community King in our dictionary.
They were banned by the Eastern region and will still be banned again followed by cleansing of the land by Alaigbo
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ife nne mulu kpo ya nwa.
This Northener, stay away from Igbo threads
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Politicians and their gimmicks grin
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by humberjade: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na so Naija politicians go dey bow down upandan when they are looking for an elective post, let them get it, and they begin to Lord it over everyone; forgetting they are the people's servants. grin

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How old? Years..

BORORO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IGBO LAND angry
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Classicalman:
This Northener, stay away from Igbo threads
I TIRE FOR THAT BORORO MAN I SWEAR sad
THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS THAT IF YOU EXPOSE HIM, HE WILL START SPEAKING IGBO FOR YOU AS IF FULANIS THAT GREW UP IN THE EAST DOESN’T UNDERSTAND IGBO LANGUAGE angry
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He should be.

I think he started his reign around 1950's or 60's.

Not by tenure... By age they mean
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:
Oldest son of a warrant chief.
Shameless son of a British ass licker

BTW, remember when I told you guys to pay attention to details. See how Maduka transformed to a full Jalabiya wearing man after meeting his masters at Abuja.
This is his true form. A stooge of the Caliphate.
This news is that of two slaves meeting each other
You have a point there. Also the glamour in Nigerian politics. Otherwise, I see no reason why a very successful doctor will come down here to play in the mud with dirtyminded and selfish individuals who only care about their stomach.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:

We don't have Kings Aboki.
There is nothing like Community King in our dictionary.
They were banned by the Eastern region and will still be banned again followed by cleansing of the land by Alaigbo

Stupid Biafrans.

Go back to eastern region and leave us in our federal system...

You wish everyone practices autonomous nonsense like u Imo people.

Nuisances everywhere
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Collins4u1:

Not by tenure... By age they mean
noted
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Long live your highness

I see you the next governor of Anambra state .
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stupid Biafrans.

Nuisances everywhere
Taqqiya.
For your information, I am not from the place you zoo people call Imo State.
I am from the place the news is referring to (not Nnewi)
And for the record, my people don't have a king. Two have been imposed. One by British towards the end of direct colonialisation and the other by politicians.
The first was killed (put in a box and returned to the British which made them move the local government from my town) and the other knows nobody regards him
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Echara: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He can't be Nigeria's oldest monarch

Na you be the oldest. You don't know how old he is you'll talk. That's ignorant.
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Maduka has already won the election
He can win after 8 years of Soludo's tenure
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
BKayy:

Taqqiya.
For your information, I am not from the place you zoo people call Imo State.
I am from the place the news is referring to.
And for the record, my people don't have a king. Two have been imposed. One by British towards the end of direct colonialisation and the other by politicians.
The first was killed (put in a box and returned to the British which made them move the local government from my town) and the other knows nobody regards him

Stupid Biafrans.
Nuisances everywhere
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Long May you Reign Igwe Kenneth Orizu III

Amin. But some of your people are saying igbos don’t have kings and most kings were appointed by the British. Even to the extent of calling one eze “effleurage”. What do you say to that?
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by hstar: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kamil83:

So Na APC you want make him join, nawa for you
Good evening bro

You didn't reply me
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nuelito: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Anambra steeti bu nke anyi....ya gazie umunne m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants / Benue Livestock Guard Members Protecting Farmers From Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.