Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Can't Marry A Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Marry A Pastor (546 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Pastor by Vision101(m): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Ladies are most times confused in their choice of life partners. To an average lady if you ask her to list out the qualities she wants from her future husband, one of the most common desire is "God fearing man"

But if you ask majority of them whether they can marry a pastor, their answers are no.

My questions are:
(1) Are pastors not God fearing?
(2) What is wrong and/or difficult in marrying a pastor.
(3) Why can't the same ladies that bombard pastors with counseling requests be their wives?
Re: I Can't Marry A Pastor by Darlingme(f): 2:54am On Jun 24, 2021
My dear, pastor wife's obligations, are not for every lady. If you're a geniue pastor, you'll know that it's beyond asking just any beautiful sister you see to marry you.

The problem with some young pastors is that, they're busy looking for sister Mercy Chinwo's package (anointing) in Tonto Dike. It's not possible Sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Pastor by Vision101(m): 3:35am On Jun 24, 2021
@Darlingme

My dear, pastor wife's obligations, are not for every lady. If you're a geniue pastor, you'll know that it's beyond asking just any beautiful sister you see to marry you.

The problem with some young pastors is that, they're busy looking for sister Mercy Chinwo's package (anointing) in Tonto Dike. It's not possible Sir.

@me
You are very correct and I know from experience the demands.
Re: I Can't Marry A Pastor by Bola146(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2021
grin Most of these men don't have time for their themselves not to talk of their wives. I can't overdo myself of what I'm not interested in, I'm not that SU, I can't let them attack my kids in future grin grin
Re: I Can't Marry A Pastor by begoniaa: 4:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Vision101:
Ladies are most times confused in their choice of life partners. To an average lady if you ask her to list out the qualities she wants from her future husband, one of the most common desire is "God fearing man"

But if you ask majority of them whether they can marry a pastor, their answers are no.

My questions are:
(1) Are pastors not God fearing?
(2) What is wrong and/or difficult in marrying a pastor.
(3) Why can't the same ladies that bombard pastors with counseling requests be their wives?

Is it a crime now to not want to marry a pastor? Free people. There are people who are getting married to pastors and everything is fine and good. This is a baseless generalization. Nigerians didn't start being religious and not spiritual today... And everybody is not average. So it isn't everyone that can deal with that life of service and commitment to God first. You're not asking why women aren't marrying their mechanics and plumbers.
Re: I Can't Marry A Pastor by Cutehector(m): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Forget nigerian ladies. Na confusion kill them.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Go Blind Because Of This / Why The Fuss Over DNA Testing / How Wise Is It In Selling Only LAND For Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.