Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Instantcoins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instantcoins (3852 Views)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instantcoins by Joshua999: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2021
THANKS they paid me and this morning they sent 25000 twice they could have done this earlier but they refused after calling them out on Twitter
Re: Instantcoins by Map1(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Do you seek for our advice before you go into business with them

1 Like

Re: Instantcoins by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Increase your bank limit as they suggested na before tagging them scam.

1 Like

Re: Instantcoins by Olumiday15: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Trade with nairaex.com
Re: Instantcoins by kryptochats: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
you know your bank limit is 50k and you went to do transaction above 50k and you are calling them scam ? some of you are just something else. go to your bank and increase your limit above the 50 like they suggested there is no scam here

2 Likes

Re: Instantcoins by IranianSea: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Joshua999:
Please don't trade with them.They refused to credit me since on the 17th claiming I have to increase my bank limit which is none of there business my account limit is 50k before I could get my money the coin I sold to them is 50550 they stopped replying me and a rude customer support please nairalander help me
Listen! You may have got scammed because the limits on your account won't stop any amount enter it. Any amount can come in but not any amount can withdraw.

3 Likes

Re: Instantcoins by jobportng(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2021
IranianSea:

Listen! You may have got scammed because the limits on your account won't stop any amount enter it. Any amount can come in but not any amount can withdraw.
false your payment fails or reverses or gets put on hold by your bank. The OP should go and increase his bank limit it’s not that hard
Re: Instantcoins by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
All of una eyez go clear someday. Just make sure your children's school fees dey safe somewhere
Re: Instantcoins by IranianSea: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
jobportng:
false your payment fails or reverses or gets put on hold by your bank. The OP should go and increase his bank limit it’s not that hard
Get hold! Ok. The payment will never failed or reversed. Listen! It's not for bank to decide on action to be taken on such occurrence. It's for CBN has redirected all account to receive any amount of money but put on hold if the money sent to it is more than the set limit. Bank is not stupid... There are their for business so your money will be put into use before you sort the issue on your account.
Again, ANY TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT CAN RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY REGARDLESS THE SET LIMIT ON IT!

2 Likes

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks everyone they paid already after calling them out here and twitter
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks don't mind them how will bank limit reject money
IranianSea:

Get hold! Ok. The payment will never failed or reversed. Listen! It's not for bank to decide on action to be taken on such occurrence. It's for CBN has redirected all account to receive any amount of money but put on hold if the money sent to it is more than the set limit. Bank is not stupid... There are their for business so your money will be put into use before you sort the issue on your account.
Again, ANY TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT CAN RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY REGARDLESS THE SET LIMIT ON IT!
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol so you mean bank limit will reject money so why did they pay in 25000 twice then
kryptochats:
you know your bank limit is 50k and you went to do transaction above 50k and you are calling them scam ? some of you are just something else. go to your bank and increase your limit above the 50 like they suggested there is no scam here
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
They paid it twice don't mind them
jobportng:
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks but they paid this morning with me increasing the limit
ClixMaster:
Increase your bank limit as they suggested na before tagging them scam.

1 Like

Re: Instantcoins by jobportng(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Joshua999:
They paid it twice don't mind them
good. edit the title of the topic then so they don’t accuse you of anything
Re: Instantcoins by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one people are calling instantcoin out like this, hmm. And they react once call them out and tagged a scam. Becareful!!

1 Like

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks ok
jobportng:
good. edit the title of the topic then so they don’t accuse you of anything
Re: Instantcoins by Ola2much: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClixMaster:
This one people are calling instantcoin out like this, hmm. And they react once call them out and tagged a scam. Becareful!!

Instantcoin over 3 hours now you are holding my transaction of over 600k, I tried to contact you on every platform no response. This bad , very bad . I hope I get swift response.
Re: Instantcoins by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ola2much:

Instantcoin over 3 hours now you are holding my transaction of over 600k, I tried to contact you on every platform no response. This bad , very bad . I hope I get swift response.
Another one. Keep it up. Una no dey hear
Re: Instantcoins by Ola2much: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClixMaster:

Unfortunately I never checked out on the review before. ��
Re: Instantcoins by Ola2much: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2021
ClixMaster:

They eventually paid after calling them out here , wow after 3 days .
Re: Instantcoins by Ola2much: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2021
instantcoins:
apologies for the late reply, also stop passing wrong information we have sent your payment since on the 22nd the issue was from your bank

So you could respond here , is this your support platform? why posting a confirmation receipt here with my name in it. While I have tried to reach you in all your support platforms but no response . You should consider taking the pics down
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello instantcoins. Why is it taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I get paid for one and didn’t get paid for the other I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! Poor customer’s support
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello instant coins. What’s the issue now you said you said you sent money to me and I didn’t get it since 26th July , I’ve went to my bank 505303# is not there and I was told to contact the sender that the transaction wasn’t successful. I don’t think you need to be doing this to your customers. You guys need to check your ends. I’ve been writing you since 26th and you still haven’t do anything bout that. You can’t just hold my money with you and not pay me.
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello instant coins. What’s the issue now you said you said you sent money to me and I didn’t get it since 26th July , I’ve went to my bank 505303# is not there and I was told to contact the sender that the transaction wasn’t successful. I don’t think you need to be doing this to your customers. You guys need to check your ends. I’ve been writing you since 26th and you still haven’t do anything bout that. You can’t just hold my money with you and not pay me.
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?!
Re: Instantcoins by sholamat: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
I'm facing same thing over here since 3days ago.i made a $100 trade on my paxful and I haven't gotten my money till today since Thursday.. what's all this rubbish na.. if u guys can't do business again why don't u just close down the website instead of scamming people.. no customer service at all . I regret ever using your website.
They are scammers. Run for your money
Re: Instantcoins by ARFON: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
sholamat:
I'm facing same thing over here since 3days ago.i made a $100 trade on my paxful and I haven't gotten my money till today since Thursday.. what's all this rubbish na.. if u guys can't do business again why don't u just close down the website instead of scamming people.. no customer service at all . I regret ever using your website.
They are scammers. Run for your money
drag on every social media platforms, u will get paid. That how I got mine
Re: Instantcoins by ARFON: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Haksam:
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?!
drag on every social media platforms, u will get paid. That how I got mine. They are doing it on purpose
Re: Instantcoins by ARFON: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Haksam:
Hello instantcoins. Why is it taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I get paid for one and didn’t get paid for the other I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! Poor customer’s support
open a thread for it, there are criminals

1 Like

Re: Instantcoins by sholamat: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
ARFON:
drag on every social media platforms, u will get paid. That how I got mine
I don't there Twitter page.. the one I have I don't think it's active.. can u give me the one u used

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwale Arobieke The Muscle Squeezer. / 4 Teenage Girls And A Baby Found Dead In Restaurant / Horror: Man Stabbed Wife On Her Private Part(viewers Disretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.