Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Instantcoins - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instantcoins (3826 Views)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instantcoins by sholamat: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
ARFON:
open a thread for it, there are criminals
Yeah. They don't care about there customers. Foolish people
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?!
Re: Instantcoins by sholamat: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
ARFON:
open a thread for it, there are criminals
I need your WhatsApp number bro ..
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Instantcoins is the most useless platform I’ve ever used. They even made it that we can’t comment on their post. I’ve sent tons of mails to them and write them on all their platforms still no reply. You guys need to pay my money. Too bad !
Re: Instantcoins by sholamat: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2021
Haksam:
Instantcoins is the most useless platform I’ve ever used. They even made it that we can’t comment on their post. I’ve sent tons of mails to them and write them on all their platforms still no reply. You guys need to pay my money. Too bad !
Same here . U cant comment on the Twitter page , they are not responding to there mails. They just went mute without paying customers.. I regret ever knowing them.. I should have used load. Ng. They are more reliable and got an office.. not like stupid instantcoin.. na God to punish all there crew and family...
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
That’s the mistake I made. They don’t have an office. Since 26th July they have not pay me. So bad and suck I’ve sent tons of mails no reply.
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY
Re: Instantcoins by Cokahot: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Story,your withdrawal limit is 50k,deposit is unlimited
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Since 26th July I made 2 transaction and I only get paid for one. Since then I’ve reach you out on all of your platforms and still no reply from you. You are just scamming people . I really hate you guys. I need my money. What’s all this since 26th almost a month now. I NEED MY MONEY.
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2021
You guys should stop trading with them
Haksam:
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Good morning instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY You’re scam F***
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY. You should pay my money since 26th. Common !!!
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY. You should pay my money since 26th. Common !!!
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY. You should pay my money since 26th July Common !!!
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
instantcoins. Why is taking forever for you to review this issues. I made 2 transactions on 26th of last month. I didn’t get paid for the 1031.23$ equivalent 505303#. I don’t know why it’s taking forever to resolve this issue. I really need my money. You can’t just have my money with you. It’s totally unfair. I’ve called my bank the money didn’t came through. What is it ?! I NEED MY MONEY. You should pay my money since 26th July Common !!!

Re: Instantcoins by ARFON: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Haksam:
check their twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Re: Instantcoins by Haksam: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
There are not replying on any of their platforms
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 4:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Did you get your money yet if not contact me
Haksam:
There are not replying on any of their platforms
Re: Instantcoins by walexherbs: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Hello I traded with instancoin too how are you able to get you money back from them
Joshua999:
THANKS they paid me and this morning they sent 25000 twice they could have done this earlier but they refused after calling them out on Twitter
Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
walexherbs How much and whenpost=107374243:
Hello I traded with instancoin too how are you able to get you money back from them
Re: Instantcoins by Davishotish(m): 3:11am On Dec 13, 2021
@instantcoins I have been trading on your platform for years with no such delay or issue, so why do this to me now, I traded $1392 which is equivalent to #758,614 since on the 10th of Dec 2021 time: 4:44am and to my surprise till writing this message here I haven’t received my money, I thought sending another one would trigger this particular transaction, so I sent $5 which is #2757 to my surprise I got an alert for #2757 I decided to run another one, I did #200k I also receive an alert for that but my main #758,614 is still pending, I did another one of #250,000k this morning and to my surprise the #250,000k also has been pending ! Which make all my money #1,008,000 that’s pending on @instantcoins.ng I just want to know have you guys now turned to scamming site cause I’ve transacted millions on Instantcoins and this has never happened before so why now, please I need my money released to my bank account asap as the said money is for my rent and it’s almost Christmas please do the needful for God sake, this is the 3rd day and counting, my money is still pending till now, I’ve sent countless emails to their support email they don’t reply emails, I have sent countless text on Instagram they don’t reply it and their support system on the site is also trash as they don’t reply any complain, am about regretting first It’s #758,614 thousand Naira and now it’s #250,000 thousand Naira that’s over a million plus please do the needful or I will have to sue this company for being a fraud

Re: Instantcoins by Emmanuel2244: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please tell the intantcoins.ng to pay, I traded $1000.68 for the past 4 days now they haven't paid me and they stopped responding to me.

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Call them out on Twitter
quote author=Emmanuel2244 post=108461324]Please tell the intantcoins.ng to pay, I traded $1000.68 for the past 4 days now they haven't paid me and they stopped responding to me.[/quote]
Re: Instantcoins by Davishotish(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Lies !
Instantcoins has been holding my money since 10/12/2021 4:44am, I did a transfer of $1392 which is approximately #758,624 and till now my money is still pending, they have no customer service as the owner has restricted customers from commenting and also doesn’t reply support emails and as well the customer support chat is nonsense that doesn’t work at all, just made up lies about it, I urge Instantcoins and it’s owner should release my money immediately as it’s my house rent for the month

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2021
I'm not instant coins in onli trying to help that was how I was able to get mine
Davishotish:
Lies !
Instantcoins has been holding my money since 10/12/2021 4:44am, I did a transfer of $1392 which is approximately #758,624 and till now my money is still pending, they have no customer service as the owner has restricted customers from commenting and also doesn’t reply support emails and as well the customer support chat is nonsense that doesn’t work at all, just made up lies about it, I urge Instantcoins and it’s owner should release my money immediately as it’s my house rent for the month
Re: Instantcoins by Davishotish(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
May God punish instantcoins and it representative, since last week Friday 10/12/2021 I traded $1392 till today my money is still on pending, all other transactions I’ve done on it including #250k they paid me so how come this particular transaction which is $1392 in Naira #758,640 thousand Naira is still pending since Friday, I messaged their platform on Naira land, Instagram dm and on their website, email and on twitter, no reply till today ! Have you guys become scammers ! For Good 1 week now, no engagement with your customers, I sleep checking my phone everyday for my money cause I need to pay my rent, as you people have inconvenienced me may God inconvenient you all on Instantcoins too, I need my money or will it take you guys 1 month to credit me my money, my landlord already think am lying cause who will send money for a week now and not recieve alert ? Where in the world is this done ? Yet you switch off your comment on every platform including twitter, this is a big lesson to me because I will never use your platform ever again in my life ! SCAMMERS

Re: Instantcoins by Davishotish(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Instantcoins has been holding my money since 10/12/2021 4:44am, I did a transfer of $1392 which is approximately #758,624 and till now my money is still pending, they have no customer service as the owner has restricted customers from commenting and also doesn’t reply support emails and as well the customer support chat is nonsense that doesn’t work at all, just made up lies about it, I urge Instantcoins and it’s owner should release my money immediately as it’s my house rent for the month..they are now scammer cause it’s 3 weeks now ! The owner has refuse to engage me on emails, chat, twitter ! May Casmir Mbah owner of Instantcoins never know peace until he pays me my money that’s still pending till now

Re: Instantcoins by Princesondoko: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Instantcoins has been holding my money since I messaged their platform on Naira land, Instagram dm and on their website, email and on twitter, no reply till today
Re: Instantcoins by Davishotish(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Instantcoins.ng is a scamming app? Don’t trade with them, since December 10 2021 they have been holding my money $1392 which is #758k in their website as pending for 1 month 1 week now please Naira land help me ! My landlord have asked me to move out ! Because this is January 14 2022 already

Re: Instantcoins by Joshua999: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Send your email address let me text youquote author=Davishotish post=109363286]Instantcoins.ng is a scamming app? Don’t trade with them, since December 10 2021 they have been holding my money $1392 which is #758k in their website as pending for 1 month 1 week now please Naira land help me ! My landlord have asked me to move out ! Because this is January 14 2022 already [/quote]
Re: Instantcoins by Micdon85: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Instantcoins has been holding my N54k since February, and it’s been on pending ever since. I e mailed and did everything but got no reply. They’re scamming people!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander / Mother Strips Unclad And beats her Daughter With A Cutlass (photos/video) / Upper View Wireless CCTV Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.