Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

8 Yrs FACEBOOK Acc. 4 Sell. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 8 Yrs FACEBOOK Acc. 4 Sell. (254 Views)

Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now / Adsense Accounts Available With Or Without Domain UK, USA And Naija Adsense Acc / Watch The Amazing Hack Of Email , Website, Facebook Acc E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Yrs FACEBOOK Acc. 4 Sell. by Ussycool: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2021
I have FB account for sell
Re: 8 Yrs FACEBOOK Acc. 4 Sell. by 1saed: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
I was thinking how will this transaction be made

U show me the account
I check it
I pay Ur price

U japa

Or u give me details

I change the login
And japa

Aahahah

1 Like

Re: 8 Yrs FACEBOOK Acc. 4 Sell. by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2021
1saed:
I was thinking how will this transaction be made

U show me the account
I check it
I pay Ur price

U japa

Or u give me details

I change the login
And japa

Aahahah
Take the transaction to whatsapp, create a group encomprisig the seller, the buyer and escrow service.

The buyer transfers money to the escrow, the seller gives buyer the logins, the buyer checks it out, both approves of the transaction, the escrow transfers money to the seller. Case closed

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope!!! / Recruitment For Software Engineers, Testers & PM / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.