Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) (1893 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Joromi1: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Some day, it may be you or your loved ones out on the streets protesting. May be not about Biafra, may be about inflation, corruption or one government policy or the other. When the security forces come to shoot you for exercising your constitutional right to protest, trust me, you will no longer reason this one sided way
The person you're replying is the op. Check the writing pattern, it's the same.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's how they deceived Benue people to see Gana as the real enemy, once the people delivered Gana to the army, he was assassinated, after that, well, we all know the story, it's always the person that fights back they tell you to hate

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by eplanning: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are not quite truthful about the whole story.
This last episode wasn't caused by flag waving Biafran protesters rather ESN/UGM that were attacking police and army officers on duty to steal their weapon.That is what brought death and anarchy into Igboland.

Do you start reading a book from the last chapter?
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by esnbrutality: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
And you @legendhero thinks like what??

You live an illusionists paradise. Wake up to what is constantly smashing you in the face.

Tinubu has the interest of Yoruba @heart??......See your sufferticated thinking...spits!

I rather align with Akeredolu ..who has shown blatantly that he is more "Pro-Yoruba lives" than the druggie you adore!!!

save your sermons for touts and lowlifers...that you feed useless narratives to feel good about yourself.

I aint IGBO but i love their resolute tenacity!

LegendHero:
That Maiyegun thinks like a dunce.

Those kind of people are not what we need. He’s doing his rubbish for clout and views and doesn’t have a sound ideology except to regurgitate usual nonsense.

If we Yorubas are looking up to people like that for redemption, then we will just be running in circles.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Omoslim26: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

They are irredeemably lost to the greatest scammer to come out of Igboland.

Well the good thing is that they have been rejected by Igboland and Chukwu Abiama already,in the coming weeks their camp will be in disarray and filled with unresolvable problems, since they have decided to keep bringing problems into Igboland.
Animals that were jubilating and praising killers killing Igbos on Igbo soil just to spite their enemies��.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Christistruth00: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Eru Fulani. grin grin

Eru Ijaw so says Asari Dokubo

Go and tell your Supreme Leader to embrace Peace and go and beg for forgiveness from the families of those he sent his IPOB boys to murder otherwise he will regret it and end up in disgrace
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by cocolacec(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
LegendHero:

Yes I watch Koiki media. Those are the ones working and going to the trenches.

He is a correct guy and a Yoruba patriot to the core.

Koiki media that was tagging tug boats as warships.The only Yoruba patriot i know who has been agitating for Oduduwa rep before koiki is Adeyinka Grandson.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Christistruth00:

Eru Ijaw so says Asari Dokubo

Go and tell your Supreme Leader to embrace Peace and go and beg for forgiveness from the families of those he sent his IPOB boys to murder otherwise he will regret it
Oloye Sunday Igboho is my leader, YorubaNation is a must.

Lagos rally holds on July 3rd.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Koiki media that was tagging tug boats as warships.The only Yoruba patriot i know who has been agitating for Oduduwa rep before koiki is Adeyinka Grandson.
adeyinka grandson who listens to that clown cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The Igbo ultimatum he gave how far. grin grin

Adeyinka grandson should come to Yoruba land, and agitate for Oduduwa republic instead of propanganda work he his doing in Uk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You must be part of egbekegbe (YYF) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Ojiofor: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well the good thing is that they have been rejected by Igboland and Chukwu Abiama already,in the coming weeks their camp will be in disarray and filled with unresolvable problems, since they have decided to keep bringing problems into Igboland.
Animals that were jubilating and praising killers killing Igbos on Igbo soil just to spite their enemies��.

Because they are the one doing the killing in Igboland.
Igbos are despicable.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by LegendHero(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
And you @legendhero thinks like what??

You live an illusionists paradise. Wake up to what is constantly smashing you in the face.

Tinubu has the interest of Yoruba @heart??......See your sufferticated thinking...spits!

I rather align with Akeredolu ..who has shown blatantly that he is more "Pro-Yoruba lives" than the druggie you adore!!!

save your sermons for touts and lowlifers...that you feed useless narratives to feel good about yourself.

I aint IGBO but i love their resolute tenacity!

Erase the dot!

Only Jah could understand why most Igbo like you end their comments by I ain’t Ibo to deny their heritage.

Who cares if you are from Abakaliki or Zamfara?

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by cocolacec(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
ShadowCracker:

adeyinka grandson who listens to that clown cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The Igbo ultimatum he gave how far. grin grin

Adeyinka grandson should come to Yoruba land, and agitate for Oduduwa republic instead of propanganda work he his doing in Uk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You must be part of egbekegbe (YYF) cheesy cheesy cheesy

Listen to his other lectures.I dont agree with somethings he might have said but he has goof points sometimes like topics on
Yorubaland:The economic backbone of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTkXmU5Tw1Q

Obasanjo:The enemy within

Taxes generated in Yorubaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmM5_z01Ts

Tinubu or Oduduwa republic1-10

He speaks with facts and figures.
The igbo ultimatum was the only one ascribed to Him.He gave the ultimatum because Kanu ask IPOB to kill Tinubu,Sanwo ou, their children and burn down their peoperties .Ipob even talked about seizing weapons from Raji Rasaki’s house in Festac.

All koiki and igboho says now comes from adeyinka grandson check his 2017 videos he made like the airport mma,border controlled by fulanis in Yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by ShadowCracker(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Listen to his other lectures.I dont agree with somethinga he might have said but he has goid points sometimes like topics on

The igbo ultimatum was the only one ascribed to Him but all koiki and igboho says now comes from adeyinka grandson check the 2017 videos he made.

I agree with some things he say, like how Igbo's are not our friend.

Yet Man is just an Igbo hater, he has never condemned Fulani killings, always insulting Igbo unnecessiraly.

But I don't take him serious again because of his stupid propaganda on Igboho, and Koiki.

That is how he lied that Koiki mother is Igbo, Alhaja Koiki an Ijebu-ode indigene.

He also lied Oloye Sunday Igboho is being sponsored by Nnamdi Kanu, and Ipob.

Nobody takes him serious cheesy, he just a propagandist.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by cocolacec(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Yet Man is just an Igbo hater, he has never condemned Fulani killings, always insulting Igbo unnecessiraly.

But I don't take him serious again because of his stupid propaganda on Igboho, and Koiki.

That is how he lied that Koiki mother is Igbo, Alhaja Koiki an Ijebu-ode indigene.

Like they say time will tell.Nnamdi kanu na bigger propagandist than Adeyinka.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by NAIJAilliterate: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
DeltaFire:
YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN)

This warning to Yoruba is mainly against Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOBigots. You can see how he has brought death and trouble to Ndi Igbo by commanding his IPOB/ESN to attack security posts so that FGN will send military to Igbo land.

Yoruba Nation is coming and it is being spearheaded very well by Prof Banji Akintoye’s Ilana Omo Oodua! Here is what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. He commands his IPOB rascals to attend these Yoruba rallies with their nonsense Biafra flags to deceive people that they are with Yoruba Nation.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have been trying so many tricks to link themselves to Yoruba, so that on 30 May 2021 Ilana Omo Oodua had to post a Disclaimer on their website and send out to get published in newspapers too. Here is the title of it as seen on the Ilana Omo Oodua website:
“DISCLAIMER: Ilana Omo Oodua Is Not In Any Working Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB.
Here is the link to it:
https://ilanaomooduduwa.org/ilana-omo-oodua-is-not-in-any-working-relationship-with-nnamdi-kanu-and-ipob/

SO WHEN YOU SEE BIAFRA FLAGS IN ANY YORUBA NATION RALLIES, BE SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE IT IS JUST NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOBigots TRICKS YOU ARE SEEING.

The truth is that Ilana Omo Oodua is with the NINAS Movement. They have it on their website plus it has been published in several newspapers such as the one below:

Article: “Yoruba Nation: Akintoye Endorses NINAS Petition On Referendum”
https://independent.ng/yoruba-nation-akintoye-endorses-ninas-petition-on-referendum/

Some of us know that Nnamdi Kanu is an agent of the Caliphate (see some of my Nairaland posts) and he is here to destabilize the self-determination works of the Yoruba, the Middle Belt, and the Lower Niger Blocs. We are in the NINAS Movement alliance, but work for FREEDOM in our Blocs.

Maiyegun who is safe in Scotland enjoying his white wife is promoting Nnamdi Kanu and his violent IPOBigots. He should be promoting peaceful NINAS Movement instead, so he must be very hungry to link himself with a crazy scammer like Nnamdi Kanu. Below is a poster in social media of what Prof Banji and Ilana Omo Oodua stand for. Why is Maiyegun the greedy m0nkey not promoting them?

Just be warned: Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOBigots like to hijack things that others are doing to make it look like they are part of it.

So what is your business if people want to break out of the country.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by cocolacec(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
ShadowCracker:

To Adeyinka if you are half ibo and Yoruba,you are Ibo.She could have an Igbo mother with Ijebu ode father.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by gidgiddy: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

When you know you are going to be shot at in a protest and you still go ahead with it and get shot,what are you?
Even animals won't do that.Use your God given brain and stop bringing unnecessary suffering to families in Igboland.

So what then is the basis of your argument? You know that the constitution gives everyone right to protest about whatever is bothering them. You know that the government is violating their constitutional rights by killing them during peaceful protest. So why do you expect there will be peace? Why wont people arm themselves? Why wont security forces be attacked, Police stations burnt and security agents killed in retaliation?

Nigerians are the only people on earth who expect peace on top of a mountain of injustice.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by ShadowCracker(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

To Adeyinka if you are half ibo and Yoruba,you are Ibo.She could have an Igbo mother with Ijebu ode father.
Igbo's are not Muslims.
Igbo's are not Ogun state Ijebu ode indigene.

Koiki mother is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by ShadowCracker(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Like they say time will tell.Nnamdi kanu na bigger propagandist than Adeyinka.
Igboho that does not even know Nnamdi Kanu.

Adeyinka grandson the liar propagndist said Ipob sponsors Igboho.

Igboho has never even mentioned Kanu's name, cause he no concern am.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

That person said the truth,MNK brought death and destruction all over Igboland to both IPOB members and none members of IPOB.
It will be better if your activities only affect those who believes or are part of your organisation, don't let those who do not believe in what you are doing suffer unnecessarily the effect of your irrational activities.

Close mouth, UN never even reach igbo land yet and una they cry, we would rebuild and that is the price for freedom
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Listen to his other lectures.I dont agree with somethings he might have said but he has goof points sometimes like topics on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTkXmU5Tw1Q

Taxes generated in Yorubaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmM5_z01Ts

The igbo ultimatum was the only one ascribed to Him.He gave the ultimatum because Kanu ask IPOB to kill Tinubu,Sanwo ou, their children and burn down their peoperties .Ipob even talked about seizing weapons from Raji Rasaki’s house in Festac.

All koiki and igboho says now comes from adeyinka grandson check his 2017 videos he made like the airport mma,border controlled by fulanis in Yorubaland.

Only a mad man listens to a mad man
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
That's how they deceived Benue people to see Gana as the real enemy, once the people delivered Gana to the army, he was assassinated, after that, well, we all know the story, it's always the person that fights back they tell you to hate

You are so right, they think if they kill nnamdi kanu the biafra agitation would end. Lol. Another person more radical would replace kanu

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Ojiofor: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Close mouth, UN never even reach igbo land yet and una they cry, we would rebuild and that is the price for freedom

You Ipobians are incapable of rebuilding anything but destruction and death.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

You Ipobians are incapable of rebuilding anything but destruction and death.

Tell me what ipob destroyed?
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by oilyngbati(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

You are so right, they think if they kill nnamdi kanu the biafra agitation would end. Lol. Another person more radical would replace kanu
Brainless Ipob terrorist! Tell cownu to come back and get killed and let’s see if any fool is capable of replacing him. How come nobody is replacing the countless numbers of unknown gunmen terrorists that the galant Nigerian military has killed? Your numbers are greatly depleted and nobody is replacing you ipog cowards. How about you personally attacking the police and come back to tell us about the tale, abi na to dey on social media forming keyboard warrior?
Meanwhile your life below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
oilyngbati:
Brainless Ipob terrorist! Tell cownu to come back and get killed and let’s see if any fool is capable of replacing him. How come nobody is replacing the countless numbers of unknown gunmen terrorists that the galant Nigerian military has killed? Your numbers are greatly depleted and nobody is replacing you ipog cowards. How about you personally attacking the police and come back to tell us about the tale, abi na to dey on social media forming keyboard warrior?
Meanwhile your life below:

Bororo terrorist buhari already ended Nigeria and don't worry you would end up feeding on groundnut money
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by FakeUnity: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwokem you are wasting your time.��,how do your expect someone who is brainwashed to the maximum and sees his occult group leader as infallible and indebatebly perfect,to reason properly??.

Trouble upon trouble is all Igboland has gained from that scammer,not one positive impact to Igboland,not even one primary school to promote education in his hometown in Afara Umuahia.
Now once again he has managed to drag the yeye fg army into Igboland.

Answer your father's name and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Omoslim26: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
FakeUnity:

Answer your father's name and stop deceiving yourself.

This one is shy to use the first known,stale line of a pained ipob thug��.
Don't be shy, tribe tag me let's see if you will beat me to it�
Ngwa bring it on.
Yeye set of people. Anyone who is not brainwashed like you is not Igbo �� pathetic thing.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by oilyngbati(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Bororo terrorist buhari already ended Nigeria and don't worry you would end up feeding on groundnut money
Lol, so everybody that disagrees with you brainless ipog terrorists is either an afonja or fulani? You think you’re more Igbo than me or you think you need Biafra more than me? You clowns are just too brainless to get Biafra. No tact whatsoever! May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and all of you Ipog and their supporters are afflicted with death.
Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by Biafranboys: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol, so everybody that disagrees with you brainless ipog terrorists is either an afonja or fulani? You think you’re more Igbo than me or you think you need Biafra more than me? You clowns are just too brainless to get Biafra. No tact whatsoever!

You are not igbo you are a born throw way son of Joe ibokwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) by FakeUnity: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

This one is shy to use the first known,stale line of a pained ipob thug��.
Don't be shy, tribe tag me let's see if you will beat me to it�
Ngwa bring it on.
Yeye set of people. Anyone who is not brainwashed like you is not Igbo �� pathetic thing.

I agree with you that IPOB hates Ibos but buhari your personal lord and saviour loves Ibos in the spirit of one naijeriyya. That's why he insults Ibos at every given opportunity. No be so? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Boy Caught Flying On CCTV Camera (video) / How Did South Korea Become Wealthier Than Most African Countries / Igbo Leaders Are Criminals: Why The South East Is A Zoo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.