Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? (32726 Views)

Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Wow. That's not cool, though.

Aren't there risks in things like that?

Well ... according to her, she was going about her biz normally and never had any complications during child birth.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Angelacruz: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cryptic pregnancy,surrogacy or adoption
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by debossng: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
OP should mind his business, pikin na pikin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
felixzo1:
she gave birth by adaption, let's just hope she did not steal Someones baby.

U are a genius
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by electhnd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
general111:
I had a neighbour too..
Her tummy was growing in size, but she never knew it was pregnancy because she had gone to the hospital severally for scans and pregnancy test, but they found nothing.
She actually thought that her enemies just wanted to kill her.
The day her water broke, she went to the hospital and put to bed.
the enemy wanted to terminate the baby, but God hide it
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
goshen26:
She can lie about having a baby but she can't lie about breastfeeding, cos milk won't flow from ur breast if were not pregnant.

Not true, bro. The body can be induced to produce breast milk. There is an injection for it, bro.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Doilooklikeicare(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cryptic pregnancy, Google search it.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Goldbw122(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Or the child is immature, or they adopt a child.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by mamatwiny(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
donbachi:
Even if Its through immaculate conception...the pregnancy must show.
i met a lady at antenatal and her tummy was very flat, before i knew what was happening she put to bed even b4 us that had protruding tummy. it was even her 3rd pregnancy and all her previous pregnancies had always been like that.
I met her last week and she is pregnant with the 4th child and for the first time her belle had started showing.

In summary, it is possible, but all these baby factory and adoption claiming giving birth wont let us know which is true or not. what is wrong with adopting a baby? Must we lie and go to hell fire with the lie?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Shegzy8(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Timoleon:
Don’t mind them. Until one of their distant relatives call to say their baby is missing before they know that our neighbors business can be our business too.

I do tell people "there is a limit to everything/every rule. You do not tell me to mind my business when there are unusual movements or occurrence in my neighborhood. Individuality and "mind your business" is one of the major reason this country is where it is. You hear things like "All man for himself". How do we then grow or develop as a society?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Charly68: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
God can hide it to confuse her adversaries...i heard a testimony of a woman who went to the hospital to complain to Doctor on how she was feeling only to be examined and taken to labour room and she gave birth to twins ,a boy and a girl after waiting for eighteen years for the fruit of the womb..God is still in the process of doing miracles despite the faithless nature of this generation
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by sylve11: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.

Why can't you and your neighbour mind your business?

I nor go like get una as neighbour. sad cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by sylve11: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
eedimo:

Meanwhile you guys should learn to mind your business cos the woman's situation won't obstruct your success in life.

I just tire for mankind.

Mind your business, they say no.

Na wa. angry cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by feek07: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
it could be by surrogacy
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by sylve11: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Walkee:
Why do you care?

E nor weak you?

They won't mind their business. cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by AvalonSpace(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.
If she's not breastfeeding the baby, then it's adoption. One of my aunties claimed she gave birth. She traveled and stayed for months and came back with a new baby boy. But since then we've been watching, she only feeds the baby with Nan and all that. She couldn't breastfeed him.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by sylve11: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
The5DME:
Mind your business OP; that's why you're poor.

Lol grin cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by mhizv(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
felixzo1:
she gave birth by adaption, let's just hope she did not steal Someones baby.

No. It's very possible.
Research about CRYPTIC PREGNANCY
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by mhizv(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's very possible. Some show no symptoms of pregnancy, some have their period up to the 9th month.

Google is your friend. Do your research
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by MacANDIES: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
donbenz:
The answer is YES, she can be pregnant for 9 months without knowing she is pregnant.

Lies.
How can a woman not see her monthly circle for 9months and won't be concerned?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by fotadmowmend(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
Mind your business
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Classickj(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
That condition, called denied pregnancy, happens often. A
few studies have estimated that one in 400 or 500 women
are 20 weeks, or about 5 months, into their pregnancy
before they realize they are with child.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Classickj(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
mhizv:

No. It's very possible. Research about CRYPTIC PREGNANCY
CRYPTIC PREGNANCY are very rare
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by GoldHorse(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
I beg make una leave the woman. Give them their privacy! Aproko people! Must they tell you how they finally suceeded? Did you share in their 9 years of suffering?!

You can go and report them at the police station that they stole pikin sha else let them be. If na steal dem steal God go catch dem.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Classickj(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
mhizv:
It's very possible. Some show no symptoms of pregnancy, some have their period up to the 9th month.

Google is your friend. Do your research
Some show no symptoms of pregnancy, some have their period up to the 9th month. And this happen In Nigeria
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by deavicky(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
general111:
I had a neighbour too..
Her tummy was growing in size, but she never knew it was pregnancy because she had gone to the hospital severally for scans and pregnancy test, but they found nothing.
She actually thought that her enemies just wanted to kill her.
The day her water broke, she went to the hospital and put to bed.
no be only put to bed.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by armadeo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ishilove:

The baby is not hers. Baby factory things

Why can't we consider it could have be surrogacy?

It's possible grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Exodora: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
Just two weeks ago one put to birth same way in my neighborhood. We just woke up one faithful day like that and boom they said she has given birth , who are we to question when , how and where else we will be termed enemy of progress.
I'm happy for them at least there will be a cry of a baby after many years but just hope they did it the legal way otherwise when the problem boost out we will still be there to cheer with them .
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by PHIPEX(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
eedimo:
A Sorogate should have helped her.
A you guys should learn to mind your business cos the woman's situation won't obstruct your success in life.
All these mind your business thing is part of why our society decays. What if the baby was stolen and everyone goes on minding their business??
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by faceland: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:

Leave them alone (except you suspect kidnapping).
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Gfskw: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
No
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
armadeo:

Why can't we consider it could have be surrogacy?

It's possible grin

Audio surrogacy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.