Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? (32916 Views)

Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by chaberry(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.
Did this happen in Owerri
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Timoleon(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don’t mind them. Until one of their distant relatives call to say their baby is missing before they know that our neighbors business can be our business too.

Shegzy8:

Rubbish!! It's not everything we mind our business. What if someones baby was stolen or swapped. What if it's from a baby factory. That's how they all go about commiting crime then turn back to say "mind your business".
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by braimeddy: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Its very possible though but the way the husband reacted can make things to ve suspicios. Just wait in 3 days time, she will surely breast feed the babe. From there you can clear your doubt
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by SuperbCrown: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Leave thier family alone and face your life.

Ninobraw:

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by roju4(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes it use to happen. It is called cryptic pregnancy. You can google search for further details.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by tonyson010(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
general111:
I had a neighbour too..
Her tummy was growing in size, but she never knew it was pregnancy because she had gone to the hospital severally for scans and pregnancy test, but they found nothing.
She actually thought that her enemies just wanted to kill her.
The day her water broke, she went to the hospital and put to bed.

Sweet story.

Not seen on scans and tests except on their approved places.
That's the new tactics used for giving some people children these days.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by ChiefSosa(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
AlexB300:
bang bang o block
#OB4L

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Gambit23: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
general111:
I had a neighbour too..
Her tummy was growing in size, but she never knew it was pregnancy because she had gone to the hospital severally for scans and pregnancy test, but they found nothing.
The day her water broke, she went to the hospital and put to bed.

This story is very incomplete
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by general111(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
isblog:

Sorry to quote you but this story doesn’t add up medically and scientifically. So many things don’t add up. If only you know the plenty drama involved in baby factories and the many things couples do to make it look real
my dear, it may look like i am telling lies but thats just what happened..
Maybe the fault was from the hospital, i know not.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by general111(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gambit23:

This story is very incomplete
what part if the story is not here na?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by ofiko123(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Impossible.. Very impossible..
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Niorte: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:

It is very simple. She gave birth through a surrogate. Meaning, her egg and her husband's sperm were fertilised and then implanted into a woman who has been paid to carry the zygote for nine months. The woman does not know them but they are responsible for nurturing the woman for the 9 months.

If you need more info on surrogates or more info, chat me up.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by thundafire: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hanibbal:
Yes... That'll be another virgin Mary grin
Even virgin Mary sef know say she get Belle undecided
shut up and learn,u take everything for play. It does happen such ladies do see der periods and even ovulate too,so stop saying shit
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by worldclass68(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:

Lol.....probably she didnt gave birth to any child....I'll say arrangements child, if you k ow u know grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Mylovelife: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Teewhy2:
It happens.
I know of a case like 15-18 years ago the lady was pregnant and nobody including the aunt she stays with know she was pregnant.
The lady was in secondary school then, on the day she gave birth she did it on her own in the house around when nobody was at home and she now put the fan on highest without cloth covering the baby while trying to clean the mess on the floor, people said she want the baby to die.
luckily for the baby a neighbor passed besides the living room window and was surprised hearing cry of a new born baby in the apartment and was forced to check the apartment knowing fully well her neighbor don't have kids at home.

Long story cut short her aunt was called to come home and why finding out who she was pregnant for, it was discovered it's a neighbor's child staying opposite the house who owns the baby.
The baby is now a big girl but the parents never married each other as that incidence caused a lot of tension.

Same like a secondary school and street friend. It was because the guy denied it and a fight broke out that was how we and her parents knew. We knew when she was 7 months gone
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Segkem2013(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Very possible. Cryptic pregnancy. I don't know how it is done but mother gives birth but can't breastfeed.
DNA will confirm the biological father which is the husband.
I had a similar experience.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by lookgood4us(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is a typical crypto pregnancy, where you will be told pregnancy will not be visible on scan or any form of test.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Segkem2013(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
felixzo1:
she gave birth by adaption, let's just hope she did not steal Someones baby.

Very possible. Cryptic pregnancy. I don't know how it is done but mother gives birth but can't breastfeed.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Teewhy2: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mylovelife:

Same like a secondary school and street friend. It was because the guy denied it and a fight broke out that was how we and her parents knew. We knew when she was 7 months gone

you see assuming it wasn't deny you guys might know few weeks to when she will give birth or you would just hear that she gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by lookgood4us(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Segkem2013:
Simply means the supposed mother didn't give birth to the said baby, but made to believe so whether knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Segkem2013(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:

Your Aproko no be here ooo... and Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by alpharoyalty: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
A human just sat down, took time to type all these for another person's business?? What will the OP do with all this responses now? (a) Call the Police to arrest his neighbor??
(b) inform all the people living in thier neighborhood�. (c) Pay his own House rent with them�. Amebo!!!! Instead of you to rejoice with the family, you are going about trying to smell another Man's family matter. Pathetic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Segkem2013(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
lookgood4us:

Simply means the supposed mother didn't give birth to the said baby, but made to believe so whether knowingly or unknowingly.

No she did. I fought with my wife over same issue as she carried the pregnancy for a year. It's very expensive and you can't give birth until you are induced with a certain injection. I insisted that I wanted to be there when she's giving birth or I'll report them to the police for baby sales. I was allowed to witness the birth, my wife went into labour like 10 minutes after taking the injection. I saw the baby come out and had to run out of the labour room. My son looks very much like me. It's still a mystery to me as scans couldn't see Jack but she delivered before my very eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by KaptainAfrika: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
No.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Ruthymoon(f): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
angry
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by MinahTee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
I once read something like this online,
The woman claims she gave birth 4hours after discovering she was pregnant without any symptom of pregnancy, although she was not a Nigerian.
I believe this could happen to a woman who has little fat in her body.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Oju4190: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mind Ur business
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by CryptoRepublic1: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's very much possible.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=CharisEleos post=103046483][/quote]

Wow. That's not cool, though.

Aren't there risks in things like that?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Ganbite: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
general111:
I had a neighbour too..
The day her water broke, she went to the hospital and put to bed.[color=#990000][/color]

Another comedy of the year - 2021 grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by nihale01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes, she can even born without knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged / Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.