Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) (51894 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by majana1: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by okrote4real: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is really Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Abujason: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Slaw, I think you smoke more than weed ooo grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad......rest in peace

That is my niggar from another mother
Exactly why I live my in the fast lane....smoking my weed, banging pussy, drinking my beer, making some dope money anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
KennethEnyi:
That’s why it’s never good to take life too seriously because u never know when it will be taken away … just have fun and enjoy your life while you can
Life is not about having fun and enjoying yourself. It is about fulfilling the purpose for which you were created, which you will give account for to your creator when you die. Believing in an afterlife is a prerequisite to living a life of fulfilled purpose. Ponder on this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'M SORRY
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
So sad RIP to her thoughts and prayers with her family
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by fof1: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
damilola4162:
Lois Enanushe Amos, the daughter of former supervisory Councilor for Agriculture of Karu Local Government Council, Nasarawa State, ASP Amos Akaito (Rtd) has died six weeks after her wedding, Newspremises reports.

Lois got married to Allanana Israel Alu on Saturday, May 8, 2021 in Keffi, Nasarawa State and died on Wednesday, June 23 after a brief illness.

Meanwhile, family and friends have taken to social media to mourn her.

"Flash back 13years ago,I could still recall us walking home from school with Blessing. Back to 2020,when we had a little conversation about career and you convocating...May 2021, wished you a happy married life...June 2021, celebrated your birthday...Coming to see RIP on your pictures today sent a shock wave, Lois Amos . You've always been radiant and full of life. Rest in Peace" - Tosin Isaac wrote.

Precious Ajegena wrote: "Hmmmmmmmm..... LOIS AMOS, d news of ur death came in as a shock 2 me I was sad and angry at d same tym. Angry 4 d fact dat d cold arms of death Neva allowed u enjoy ur marital home d cold arms of death Neva allowed u saw how great ur home will be, I was angry bcoz ur home was just a month older and I was like "WHAT IS THIS" ?. LOIS AMOS, U wer full of life and no moment was ever dull and boring with u around ... I remember wishing u a CONGRATULATIONS ON UR WEDDING and telling u ur HOME SHALL BE AMONGST THE BEST. WHY DEATH!! WHY. REST IN PEACE DEAR. MAY GOD GIVE YOUR FAMILY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOUR HUSBAND THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS GREAT LOSE. G'DNYT"

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-dies-six-weeks-after-her-wedding-photos/

WHAT HAPPENED PLS...? WAS IT COVID OR FAMILY PROBLEMS? This is very Sad...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
May the Sins of our fathers not come upon us in Jesus name Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by liver123(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
This life no ballance. RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
cry Sorry to both families.. Glad she was happy six weeks ago..
RIP lady.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Greystone: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
foeedaba:
Na the man I sorry for pass. When he was getting married to the woman, he had no idea he was getting married to a walking corpse

We are all walking corpses bro.

All men must die.

Valar Morghulis.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Donpenny(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmm life is short , enjoy yours while is last. Man came to this earth as a drop of semen unknownly and also left as little dust unknownly and he behaves as if he knows it all. Life is full of illusion
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
You never know the future that is how life is program...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by extol1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lollittaa:

but if it were the other way around, you will agree the wife killed him. angry
did I say so oga
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Awinchi people site everywhere,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by dankorode(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by bewla(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
dudusky007:
R.i.p beautiful
so sad
This what I hate about Yash and death

The moment u begin to settle down in love zoom his gone and can't come back again

RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by infogeneral: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad......rest in peace

That is my niggar from another mother
Exactly why I live my in the fast lane....smoking my weed, banging pussy, drinking my beer, making some dope money anyday anytime twice on Thursday

Twice on Thursday. What makes Thursday special? Just curious.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
What a loss. May the Lord comfort her loved ones
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ogbanje girl. She turned the poor boy to widower at a very early age
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by asatemple(f): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is bad news. Rest in peace black beauty
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Klass99(f): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Gfskw: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by mutter(f): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Heartbreaking...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Jbuki: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
May God console the family and Grant her eternal rest..
It's a wake up call to everyone who has not given there life to Jesus to do so, Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart,, open up to him today and be born again. As you make up your mind for salvation,God will welcome you to His family in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Polynek(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chaaiii Dix 1 touch me cry cry RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by UnknownGonemen: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Too bad to rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=Triangles1 post=103045448]There's time to be born and time to die, I don't believe anybody can kill another body without God permission.
K
RIP[/quote
So those killer herdsmen are operating on God's permission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.