Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) (9733 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / 5 Pretty Iran Women Disguise As Men, Sneaked Into Stadium To Watch Match (photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by halogate: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHEBI SOME FOOLISH NAIJA PPL SEY NA FILM TRICKS.THESE GUYS RISK THEIR LIVES TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND SCREEN OUT THE UGLY SIDE YET YOU BLACK MONKIES THINK IS ARRANGED THE ONLY GREAT THING IS AMERICA HAS THE BEST OF MED FACILITY TO SAVE LIVES. THAT THE REASON THE WRESTLERS ARE ARENT AFRAID OF INJURIES
undecided undecided...see this one..u nor know anything!.
..some parts are damn scripted..
.take suplex (head slam)..do u know they position the opponents head just above the knee?..so that when the wrestler drops to his knees with ur head in-between, u don't break ur neck?
..ever wondered why dey only chop and slap...but never kick or punch delicate areas?..
I carry u enter corner..only to dey slap u for chest abi grin..
..ever wondered why their close line mostly connects around shoulder area??..
..Dem don punch u for oesophagus before??

..be like say ur brother never give u real DDT before make ur neck nearly break.

Dey there dey talk Swahili undecided
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Trex4(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
How could WWE let Braun strowmnan go? I'm still baffled till date.
Vince mcmahon is killing WWE. The ratings are at an all time low and there are reports WWE might be sold.

He also let go of the Big show, Kallisto, Chris Jericho, Rusev and Dean Ambrose. All fan favourites.

1 Like

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Trex4(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
delugadou:

Effects of covid-19. The guy had a huge salary and money nor dey come as usual. They felt that the Nigerian tall guy (Omos) can also do his job better and at a cheaper rate.

I enjoyed the way he tidied roman reigns sha
I miss Braun strowmnan. Those royale rumble days eliminating people and the brock lesnar feud. And also the W2k22 Video game might be boring because a lot of talented stars have gone.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Odinaka00(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
I have Covid guys please pray for me
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Issues2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHEBI SOME FOOLISH NAIJA PPL SEY NA FILM TRICKS.THESE GUYS RISK THEIR LIVES TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND SCREEN OUT THE UGLY SIDE YET YOU BLACK MONKIES THINK IS ARRANGED THE ONLY GREAT THING IS AMERICA HAS THE BEST OF MED FACILITY TO SAVE LIVES. THAT THE REASON THE WRESTLERS ARE ARENT AFRAID OF INJURIES
Black monkey � u re also among dem na
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by TruthHurts1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Even these pictures look like Photoshop.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Still doesn't change the fact that it is damnnn scripted
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by datapanel(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by lichocho(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
osuofia2:

ODE, SEE MUMU DE CALL PEOPLE FOOLISH.
YOUR HEAD SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT WWE IS SCRIPTED BUT YOUR BRAIN IS LEAKING.
WWE IS NOT REAL UNLIKE BOXING.
THOSE IMAGES YOU SEE HERE ARE MAKEUP AND COSTUMES
na wah for u ooo...wwe na acting no mean say dem no de get injury...carpenter some time de use hammer hit himself...

1 Like

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by LeviAckerman: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Okay uncle tom
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:
Vince mcmahon is killing WWE. The ratings are at an all time low and there are reports WWE might be sold.

He also let go of the Big show, Kallisto, Chris Jericho, Rusev and Dean Ambrose. All fan favourites.
Vince is not catching up with time. He probably thinks WWE is still in the ruthless aggression, Attitude era and the Golden era. He refused to hand over Affairs. Shane is not even showing himself worthy except when death defying stunts are involved. Stephanie McMahon and Shane are just too calm, with Shane not being taken serious. While, Triple H will only do what's best for business. So many dumb story lines nowadays .

1 Like

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

How can injuries be scripted on live tv, undecided Who raised you
are you normal! With latest electronic technology as at 2021, you don't know even beheading can be scripted with fresh blood on live TV? Who raised you?
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
hope4nigeria:
are you normal! With latest electronic technology as at 2021, you don't know even beheading can be scripted with fresh blood on live TV? Who raised you?

You obviously don't know how WWE works so I won't waste my time tutoring you here.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oga talk watin you know who l
osuofia2:

ODE, SEE MUMU DE CALL PEOPLE FOOLISH.
YOUR HEAD SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT WWE IS SCRIPTED BUT YOUR BRAIN IS LEAKING.
WWE IS NOT REAL UNLIKE BOXING.
THOSE IMAGES YOU SEE HERE ARE MAKEUP AND COSTUMES
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by COOL10(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
How could WWE let Braun strowmnan go? I'm still baffled till date.

Vince's actions have been terrible of late.
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol. Annoying Nairalanders. Debating online is the biggest waste of time. I’ve seen many arguments where members are unwilling to hear each other’s side. I’ve seen arguments where members say the same thing using different viewpoints, they keep going at it for pages on end. Here the wrestling-is-fake crew doesn’t want to hear anything else. If one side wins the argument, the losing side will open another thread to reset the debate there.
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by COOL10(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:

WWE has a major issue. They lack ideas when it comes to proper utilisation of talents on the main roster. Just look at how they treated EC3. This guy dominated IMPACT for years. Again,look at how they broke up The Hurt Business for no reason. Shelton and Cedric Alexander are now more or less jobbers.

Vince has disappointed me with his decision making.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Truvelisback(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's Only Blind People Will Call Wwe A Trick.

1 Like

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by adedayoa2(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Infolenka:
Randa rousey
when is she coming back sef?
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
badbreathcure101:
See why you should obey your parents and get a degree? Music, boxing, ufc etc are all jobs for the scumbags forget those cars or houses they keep buying. If it's that easy why is davido drawing more tatoos for attention?
you really got an empty skull up there!

pointless!! why can't you just shut up?
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

The show is scripted. This is a FACT. how ever, injuries would surely happen, that's why the fighters train to avoid such. They already know who'll win a match amongst themselves and what way it'll end. Go on YouTube and you'll see the whole thing for what it is, a scripted show. Injuries would definitely happen once in a while.
Nobody will allow a show where people fight without gloves and hit themselves with sharp and blunt objects like hammers, chairs and chains.
Make una dey think for once.
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
believe it or not WWE is REAL!
am not here to brag with an empty skulls
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by kingxsamz(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2021
michael77777:
believe it or not WWE is REAL!

am not here to brag with an empty skulls

Sensible guy. So you believe people hit themselves with hammers, chairs, tables, sticks and metal in a ring and it's being televised and broadcast with children in the background watching? You need to go back to kindergarten.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2021
halogate:

undecided undecided...see this one..u nor know anything!.
..some parts are damn scripted..
.take suplex (head slam)..do u know they position the opponents head just above the knee?..so that when the wrestler drops to his knees with ur head in-between, u don't break ur neck?
..ever wondered why dey only chop and slap...but never kick or punch delicate areas?..
I carry u enter corner..only to dey slap u for chest abi grin..
..ever wondered why their close line mostly connects around shoulder area??..
..Dem don punch u for oesophagus before??

..be like say ur brother never give u real DDT before make ur neck nearly break.

Dey there dey talk Swahili undecided

Lol, leave that one make ihn dey mumu ihnsef.
He doesn't know how many people Undertaker would have killed if his signature move was actually real.
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. Annoying Nairalanders. Debating online is the biggest waste of time. I’ve seen many arguments where members are unwilling to hear each other’s side. I’ve seen arguments where members say the same thing using different viewpoints, they keep going at it for pages on end. Here the wrestling-is-fake crew doesn’t want to hear anything else. If one side wins the argument, the losing side will open another thread to reset the debate there.
that's NL for you...our own indigenous twitter.. lol
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Sensible guy. So you believe people hit themselves with hammers, chairs, tables, sticks and metal in a ring and it's being televised and broadcast with children in the background watching? You need to go back to kindergarten.
you are a dumb ass!
haven't you witness a real fight before?
what are they suppose to be hitting them selves?
oh! you think making money is always a child's play...
you really gat nothing up there!..you are more than a slow poke
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by WoundedLamb: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Lol... reading the person above, I find it astonishing to realize some people still believe professional wrestling is real.
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by kingxsamz(m): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2021
michael77777:

you are a dumb ass!
haven't you witness a real fight before?
what are they suppose to be hitting them selves?
oh! you think making money is always a child's play...
you really gat nothing up there!..you are more than a slow poke

You're a very smart and intelligent guy that's why you obviously missed my point. cheesy
I stated that it's impossible for people to fight without any sort of protection while hitting themselves with objects which could cause serious damages/ death, in front of kids and families. Such will never and can never be broadcast. If you think otherwise, then you need to educate yourself or go back to kindergarten like I stated earlier.
If you think such moves like the one below will be done to folks and they won't die, then you need to ask for a refund from your secondary and primary school. cheesy
Do some research. Your ignorance seems to give you pleasure. cheesy

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by halogate: 5:12am On Jun 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're a very smart and intelligent guy that's why you obviously missed my point. cheesy
I stated that it's impossible for people to fight without any sort of protection while hitting themselves with objects which could cause serious damages/ death, in front of kids and families. Such will never and can never be broadcast. If you think otherwise, then you need to educate yourself or go back to kindergarten like I stated earlier.
If you think such moves like the one below will be done to folks and they won't die, then you need to ask for a refund from your secondary and primary school. cheesy
Do some research. Your ignorance seems to give you pleasure. cheesy
..where are those chaps saying everything is real?..
..I believe u can collect one on the head with that hammer and go home like nothing happened?? undecided
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by halogate: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's Only Blind People Will Call Wwe A Trick.
Lol...only a fuul will think that one "real" punch to the head from the likes of Baptista, Kane..Great Khalil..Kevin Nash, Stone Cold, Undertaker.. etc is not enough to snap ur neck.
..If u had mentioned UFC or boxing, I'd have taken u serious undecided
Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2021
delugadou:

Effects of covid-19. The guy had a huge salary and money nor dey come as usual. They felt that the Nigerian tall guy (Omos) can also do his job better and at a cheaper rate.

I enjoyed the way he tidied roman reigns sha

That's not the case bro, when it's comes to funding the WWE doesn't makes it's money alone from.selling tickets they have other means of raking in cash, plus there was no need letting him go because he doesn't earn half of roman Reign or broke lesnar salary, p.s roman is the highest ring earner, even if there was a financial crisis in the company, there is always room for contract renegotiation. Letting him go was a bad business idea

1 Like

Re: Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2021
COOL10:

WWE has a major issue. They lack ideas when it comes to proper utilisation of talents on the main roster. Just look at how they treated EC3. This guy dominated IMPACT for years. Again,look at how they broke up The Hurt Business for no reason. Shelton and Cedric Alexander are now more or less jobbers.

Vince has disappointed me with his decision making.

Bro, I cried for that guy embarassed Vince McMahon just signed him to waste his time, such an amazing guy with a top-notch talent, he came to WWE and I don't think he was ever given an opportunity in the ring, I repeat, Shan McMahon can run the business more than any other person managing the company now, I like how he manage talents and makes decision, okay imaging Broke Lesnar who is a seasonal fighter being paid highest salary while other guys burst their asses night after night and are not even considered for contract renegotiation, so Vince McMahon gave the company to his favorite kid Stephanie instead of shan who.knows the business very well and instead of Stephanie to stay and monitor the company, she stays away and leaves part of it to be run by one random person and outs his husband in charge of 305 live. Its annoying

shan McMahon started Raw underground, just when it started gathering momentum, Vince McMahon came in and shut him down.i wonder why Vince McMahon is treating Shane like he's an alien �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? / Igbo Traditional Marriage, Is It Only For The Rich? / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.